24 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:uk:

Ryman Stationery

( not yet on their online store )

https://intu.co.uk/shop/?query=pilot+mika&sortOrder=-&size=48

ryman_Flixion-clicker.thumb.jpg.1e92b64940abdcdcbcc7fc605cdaabdd.jpg

ryman_Frixion-ball.thumb.jpg.8c8588fcfc2a83cde5f56047b01828ef.jpg

ryman_V5.thumb.jpg.64a9859b4af23d6578d51c0d52d9314b.jpg

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Eriko!! :hug: Very useful link , for the limited edition! So happy you keep us updated with everything re. MIKA! :flowers2: V5 Hi-Tecpoint has been my fav. pen for years, and I use it daily - can't wait till I can order,  and receive,  these MIKA pens!! :wub: I do hope they won't be sold out in no time...:blink:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mamiam said:

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Eriko!! :hug: Very useful link , for the limited edition! So happy you keep us updated with everything re. MIKA! :flowers2: V5 Hi-Tecpoint has been my fav. pen for years, and I use it daily - can't wait till I can order,  and receive,  these MIKA pens!! :wub: I do hope they won't be sold out in no time...:blink:

Love, love

me

I’m just like you, the pink V5 has been my signature pen at work for years now!

another item I need to find a way to get them...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

I’m just like you, the pink V5 has been my signature pen at work for years now!

another item I need to find a way to get them...

:blush-anim-cl: This's funny!  My fav. is the blue one - it's always on my desk, right in front of me - and if someone borrows it, and I can't find it, I kind of "panic" a little, haha :lmfao:

I'll think of you more often now, when I use these pens :hug: But I often do anyway, because I'll forever connect you with my fav. trip ever - to lovely Montreal, and these unforgettable days in the city, and nights with  MIKA,  and his symfonic concerts, back in Febr. 2015 :wub2::fisch:    

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, mairbear said:

These pens look so cute :) Glad to see Mika forever expanding his horizons!

Does anyone know if these will be available in Canada though? My google search seems to have failed me :tears:

So far they only seem to be available in Europe, but you never know  .....  :pray:

• Like 2

Belgium :belgium:

http://www.cartoon-productions.be/2018/01/01/wereldster-mika-ontwerpt-pilot-pennen/

renee-mika-top.jpg.6c18bd0a254e2c85df499f712952082e.jpg

renee-mika-tekst.jpg.c43b087c55683fe38f975adb7a353e5e.jpg

Wereldster Mika ontwerpt Pilot-pennen

• 1 januari 2018 Ruddy Berghmans    

Niemand minder dan de ‘Grace Kelly’-zanger Mika ontwierp de verjaardagscollectie van Pilot. De gekende pennenfabrikant blaast in 2018 namelijk maar liefst 100 kaarsjes uit. En dat wordt gevierd met onder andere de ‘Pilot by Mika’-collectie. “Ik vind het fantastisch om de 100ste verjaardag van Pilot met de wereld te vieren en heb dan ook mijn uiterste best gedaan voor dit speciaal project”, aldus Mika.
Het popidool liet zich voor deze reeks van zijn meest creatieve kant zien. Resultaat? Een kleurrijke, leuke en speciale collectie. Wij zijn alvast fan!

Pilot by Mika
Al 100 jaar staat Pilot voor kwaliteitspennen en schrijfplezier. Omdat je niet iedere dag 100 jaar wordt, besloot de alom bekende pennenfabrikant uit te pakken met de ‘Pilot by Mika’-collectie. Een reeks klassiekers in een nieuw jasje. En dat door popidool Mika. Hij is al van kinds af aan een heuse Pilot-fan en is dan ook erg trots om aan dit project mee te werken. En dat onder het motto: voor de 100ste verjaardag mag het al wat specialer zijn. “Ik heb enorm veel liefde gestoken in deze speciale samenwerking. Voor mij voelt het dan ook alsof de cirkel rond is. Ik beleef mijn kindertijd opnieuw met Pilot. En deze keer heb ik de pennen zelf ontworpen. Dat vind ik heel spannend”, zegt Mika.
De ‘Pilot by Mika’ collectie wordt in januari gelanceerd. Vanaf dan kan je de pennen kopen in een brede waaier aan winkels. Zo kan jij aan de start van het nieuwe jaar je favoriete designs in huis halen.

Klassiekers in een nieuw jasje
Pilot staat voor ‘happy writing’. Dat is plezier beleven aan schrijven, tekenen en kribbelen. En daarvoor ontwikkelde de fabrikant een pen voor ieders hand. Van klassieke balpennen tot vulpennen. Er is voor ieder wat wils. En het zijn de toppers uit deze verschillende categorieën die in de verjaardagscollectie onder handen werden genomen. Zo werd ten eerste de V5-collectie heruitgevonden. Deze vloeibare inkt roller maakt al sinds de jaren 80 deel uit van het Pilot-assortiment, en is nog steeds een bestseller. Daarnaast werden ook de G2-gelrollers voorzien van een leuk design. Deze exemplaren waren al ’s werelds best verkochte balpen. Ten slotte ontwierp Mika ook een feestelijke versie van de FriXion-pennen. Dit is Pilots best verkopende gamma. Dankzij de revolutionaire warmtegevoelige inkt kan je met deze pennen zo vaak als je wil van gedachten veranderen. Want de inkt is uitwisbaar en je kan er meteen weer over schrijven.

Www.pilotpen.be
Foto’s: Pilotpen / Primetime Communication

Google translator

Spoiler

World star Mika designs Pilot pens

• 1 January 2018 Ruddy Berghmans

None other than the 'Grace Kelly' singer Mika designed the anniversary collection of Pilot. The known pen manufacturer blows out as many as 100 candles in 2018. And that is celebrated with, among other things, the 'Pilot by Mika' collection. "I think it is fantastic to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Pilot with the world and I have done my very best for this special project", says Mika.
The pop idol showed itself for this series from its most creative side. Result? A colorful, fun and special collection. We are already a fan!

Pilot by Mika
For 100 years, Pilot has stood for quality pens and writing fun. Because you do not become 100 years old every day, the well-known pen manufacturer decided to unpack with the 'Pilot by Mika' collection. A series of classics in a new jacket. And that by pop idol Mika. He has been a real Pilot fan since childhood and is therefore very proud to work on this project. And that under the motto: for the 100th birthday it may be more special. "I have put a lot of love into this special collaboration. For me it feels like the circle is round. I experience my childhood again with Pilot. And this time I designed the pens myself. I find that very exciting, "says Mika.
The 'Pilot by Mika' collection will be launched in January. From then on you can buy the pens in a wide range of shops. This way you can pick up your favorite designs at home at the start of the new year.

Classics in a new jacket
Pilot stands for 'happy writing'. That is to enjoy writing, drawing and wrangling. And for that the manufacturer developed a pen for everyone's hand. From classic ballpoint pens to fountain pens. There is something for everyone. And it is the toppers from these different categories that were taken care of in the anniversary collection. Thus, firstly, the V5 collection was reinvented. This liquid ink roller has been part of the Pilot range since the 1980s, and is still a bestseller. In addition, the G2 gel rollers were also provided with a nice design. These copies were already the world's best-selling ballpoint pen. Finally, Mika also designed a festive version of the FriXion pens. This is Pilots best selling range. Thanks to the revolutionary heat-sensitive ink, you can change your mind with these pens as often as you like. Because the ink is erasable and you can immediately write about it again.

Www.pilotpen.be
Photos: Pilot pen / Primetime Communication

• Like 2

On 2018/1/1 at 2:16 PM, NaoMika said:

Pilot - 100th anniversary - TV commercial

Pilot is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018! Discover the most colourful and fun anniversary you’ve ever seen... …with a very inspired special guest! #Pilot100years #PilotbyMika

On 2018/1/1 at 3:04 PM, NaoMika said:

Pilot - 100th anniversary - FriXion TV commercial

PILOT Pen Europe

Pilot Pen 100th Anniversary Mika Commercial Song

https://commercial-song.net/2018/01/pilot-pen-100th-anniversary-mika-commercial-song/

Pilot is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year and, to mark the occasion, invites you watch a very inspired special guest in a new colorful commercial.

The 30-second spot released by Pilot Pen Europe stars Lebanese-born English singer and songwriter Mika donning colorful outfits and trying to illustrate some of the Pilot Pen’s features. Thus, he’s seen trying to be “precise”, “funny”, “simple”, “erasable”, “amazing”, “colorful”, “technical”, “artistic”, “elegant”, “bright”, “practical”, and “collectable”.

The song used in the ad is Mika’s 2012 single “Celebrate” (feat. Pharrell Williams), from his third studio album, “The Origin of Love”.

Pilot is Japan’s oldest pen manufacturer and Pilot pens are described as “some of the finest everyday pens in the world”.

Particularly good for writing are the V-System range of liquid ink pens, the G1 and G2 gel ink pens, and the ultra-fine G-Tec-C4 gel rollerball. The range of pens offered by Pilot also includes the Multi-Surface Permanent Marker 100/400, the Super Grip-G, a refillable ballpoint pen with soft ink, Pintor, the paint marker dedicated to creative leisure, DYI and amateur artists, and the new FriXion limited edition.

Pilot_Pen_Mika_Commercial.jpg.a74d0f7c666c6f75c6134e1fd8e75c52.jpg

• Like 7

YouTube

PILOT PEN CELEBRATES 100 YEARS, WITH MIKA

In 2018, Pilot celebrates its 100th anniversary as one of the Worlds’ leading writing instrument brands. For the Japanese company, it has been a 100 year long success story marked with industry-changing innovations and international expansion. To celebrate this milestone and welcome the next 100 years in a fitting style, Pilot and popstar Mika have decided to join together to celebrate in a suitably creative, colourful, and fun way. Pilot asked Mika to redesign three of their most iconic and best-selling ranges, to create a collectable “Pilot by Mika” range of limited edition pens! The Limited Edition pens are available now and consist of an eclectic mixture of colourful, weird, playful barrel designs inspired from pop culture themes, Pilots’ maritime origins (founders were sailors), and candy stores!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Belgium :belgium:

http://www.cartoon-productions.be/2018/01/01/wereldster-mika-ontwerpt-pilot-pennen/

renee-mika-top.jpg.6c18bd0a254e2c85df499f712952082e.jpg

renee-mika-tekst.jpg.c43b087c55683fe38f975adb7a353e5e.jpg

Wereldster Mika ontwerpt Pilot-pennen

• 1 januari 2018 Ruddy Berghmans    

Niemand minder dan de ‘Grace Kelly’-zanger Mika ontwierp de verjaardagscollectie van Pilot. De gekende pennenfabrikant blaast in 2018 namelijk maar liefst 100 kaarsjes uit. En dat wordt gevierd met onder andere de ‘Pilot by Mika’-collectie. “Ik vind het fantastisch om de 100ste verjaardag van Pilot met de wereld te vieren en heb dan ook mijn uiterste best gedaan voor dit speciaal project”, aldus Mika.
Het popidool liet zich voor deze reeks van zijn meest creatieve kant zien. Resultaat? Een kleurrijke, leuke en speciale collectie. Wij zijn alvast fan!

Pilot by Mika
Al 100 jaar staat Pilot voor kwaliteitspennen en schrijfplezier. Omdat je niet iedere dag 100 jaar wordt, besloot de alom bekende pennenfabrikant uit te pakken met de ‘Pilot by Mika’-collectie. Een reeks klassiekers in een nieuw jasje. En dat door popidool Mika. Hij is al van kinds af aan een heuse Pilot-fan en is dan ook erg trots om aan dit project mee te werken. En dat onder het motto: voor de 100ste verjaardag mag het al wat specialer zijn. “Ik heb enorm veel liefde gestoken in deze speciale samenwerking. Voor mij voelt het dan ook alsof de cirkel rond is. Ik beleef mijn kindertijd opnieuw met Pilot. En deze keer heb ik de pennen zelf ontworpen. Dat vind ik heel spannend”, zegt Mika.
De ‘Pilot by Mika’ collectie wordt in januari gelanceerd. Vanaf dan kan je de pennen kopen in een brede waaier aan winkels. Zo kan jij aan de start van het nieuwe jaar je favoriete designs in huis halen.

Klassiekers in een nieuw jasje
Pilot staat voor ‘happy writing’. Dat is plezier beleven aan schrijven, tekenen en kribbelen. En daarvoor ontwikkelde de fabrikant een pen voor ieders hand. Van klassieke balpennen tot vulpennen. Er is voor ieder wat wils. En het zijn de toppers uit deze verschillende categorieën die in de verjaardagscollectie onder handen werden genomen. Zo werd ten eerste de V5-collectie heruitgevonden. Deze vloeibare inkt roller maakt al sinds de jaren 80 deel uit van het Pilot-assortiment, en is nog steeds een bestseller. Daarnaast werden ook de G2-gelrollers voorzien van een leuk design. Deze exemplaren waren al ’s werelds best verkochte balpen. Ten slotte ontwierp Mika ook een feestelijke versie van de FriXion-pennen. Dit is Pilots best verkopende gamma. Dankzij de revolutionaire warmtegevoelige inkt kan je met deze pennen zo vaak als je wil van gedachten veranderen. Want de inkt is uitwisbaar en je kan er meteen weer over schrijven.

Www.pilotpen.be
Foto’s: Pilotpen / Primetime Communication

Google translator

Reveal hidden contents

World star Mika designs Pilot pens

• 1 January 2018 Ruddy Berghmans

None other than the 'Grace Kelly' singer Mika designed the anniversary collection of Pilot. The known pen manufacturer blows out as many as 100 candles in 2018. And that is celebrated with, among other things, the 'Pilot by Mika' collection. "I think it is fantastic to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Pilot with the world and I have done my very best for this special project", says Mika.
The pop idol showed itself for this series from its most creative side. Result? A colorful, fun and special collection. We are already a fan!

Pilot by Mika
For 100 years, Pilot has stood for quality pens and writing fun. Because you do not become 100 years old every day, the well-known pen manufacturer decided to unpack with the 'Pilot by Mika' collection. A series of classics in a new jacket. And that by pop idol Mika. He has been a real Pilot fan since childhood and is therefore very proud to work on this project. And that under the motto: for the 100th birthday it may be more special. "I have put a lot of love into this special collaboration. For me it feels like the circle is round. I experience my childhood again with Pilot. And this time I designed the pens myself. I find that very exciting, "says Mika.
The 'Pilot by Mika' collection will be launched in January. From then on you can buy the pens in a wide range of shops. This way you can pick up your favorite designs at home at the start of the new year.

Classics in a new jacket
Pilot stands for 'happy writing'. That is to enjoy writing, drawing and wrangling. And for that the manufacturer developed a pen for everyone's hand. From classic ballpoint pens to fountain pens. There is something for everyone. And it is the toppers from these different categories that were taken care of in the anniversary collection. Thus, firstly, the V5 collection was reinvented. This liquid ink roller has been part of the Pilot range since the 1980s, and is still a bestseller. In addition, the G2 gel rollers were also provided with a nice design. These copies were already the world's best-selling ballpoint pen. Finally, Mika also designed a festive version of the FriXion pens. This is Pilots best selling range. Thanks to the revolutionary heat-sensitive ink, you can change your mind with these pens as often as you like. Because the ink is erasable and you can immediately write about it again.

Www.pilotpen.be
Photos: Pilot pen / Primetime Communication

Some of Dreamland shops in Belgium proposes the pens.

• Like 1

Pilot Pen celebrates 100th anniversary with celebrity designs

Dealer Support

http://dealersupport.co.uk/pilot-pen-celebrates-100th-anniversary-with-celebrity-designs/

In 2018, Pilot celebrates its 100th anniversary – for the Japanese company, it has been a 100 year long success story marked with industry-changing innovations and international expansion.

To celebrate this milestone and welcome the next 100 years in a fitting style, Pilot and popstar Mika have decided to join together to celebrate in a suitably creative, colourful, and fun way. Pilot asked Mika to redesign three of their most iconic and best-selling ranges, to create a collectable “Pilot by Mika” range of limited edition pens! The Limited Edition pens are available now and consist of an eclectic mixture of colourful, weird, playful barrel designs inspired from pop culture themes, Pilots’ maritime origins (founders were sailors), and candy stores!

The Pilot V5, G2, FriXion Ball and FriXion Clicker are all available as Limited Edition Mika editions in loose, blistercarded and counter display formats.

Stuart Barker, marketing manager for Pilot Pen UK commented: “We are very excited to have Mika on board to help us celebrate our 100 years birthday in a unique way for the writing instrument market, the pens looks amazing and I’m sure will be extremely sought-after by both fans of Mika and of our top-selling products who are looking for a twist on the usual barrel designs.”

In Mika’s own words, “It’s a pleasure to celebrate Pilot’s 100th anniversary together with you and to create a special project for this birthday. Pilot has been part of my life, I grew up with these pens, I grew up stealing my father’s V5, stealing my mother’s (V7) and learning how to write properly with these pens and also learning how to draw. So using these same pens that we now have in our design studio today, we’ve created another world and our versions of Pilot pens for this birthday. It’s an honour, we’re very happy to be doing it, I am so happy to be actually drawing these things that are going to be part of something so iconic.”

The Mika editions are launched in January in the UK and will be available only during 2018.

Mika1.png

• Like 3

Auchan

On 2017/12/26 at 6:26 PM, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a lot for posting the link !!!

on page 55.

http://anti-crise.fr/les-catalogues/auchan/catalogue-auchan-du-3-au-9-janvier-2018/#page54

janvier2018-Catalogue-Auchan-du-3-au-9-janvier-2018-55-crop.thumb.jpg.1214365f38ebd09daac1c343b9990be4.jpg

6 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

A  French fan found them today (January 2nd) in Auchan supermarket 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

A  French fan found them today (January 2nd) in Auchan supermarket 

!

:thumb_yello: Aaww - lucky you - and all the French fans !! :wub2:Thanks for sharing this lovely  pic !! :flowers2: 

Love, love

me

• Like 1

On 1/1/2018 at 11:04 PM, ladyolivier said:

I love the commerical!! It's so adorable! I'm not optimistic about easily finding these in the US but I'm sure the great and honored Amazon will be a big help :lmfao:

i'm not so optimistic about Amazon US having them, but hopefully Amazon Italia or France will have them & ship to the USA (maybe for not toooooo much cost :crossed:). I checked all three sites today, so far no MikaPens.

Barring that, maybe some kind European MFCers would be willing to set up some sort of distribution system for those not fortunate enough to live where MikaPens are available :teehee:

side note: at work i got given a 4 pack of the regular old G2 gel pens (not Mika!) as a prize. They write so nice, so smooth! <3  i wrote all my Christmas cards with the red & green ones. I can't wait to get some Mika ones, they will definitely get used

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2