Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

I did just notice that you can't buy the pens on their own on the Dutch website, apparantly only per 12 or as a box set (if I see it correctly), so i hope that is clear for everyone. I only looked at the box sets earlier today.

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Woonplaats means the city/village where you live in ;) 

ok thank you!

.......................i'm about to spend $62.75 on pens, all the pens. ...........wtf Mika, why? why you make spend all my money? >.<

EDIT: nevermind, i just just did. it's too late now

Edited by kreacher
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, kreacher said:

ok thank you!

.......................i'm about to spend $62.75 on pens, all the pens. ...........wtf Mika, why? why you make spend all my money? >.<

You're welcome! 

One can never have enough pens :naughty:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, kreacher said:

ok thank you!

EDIT: nevermind, i just just did. it's too late now

Wow! Very expensive!!! I paid them just about 41$ in France (35 euros)...

Hello, 

Pilot UK has updated info.

http://pilotpennews.co.uk/mika-edition

You can buy MIKA Limited Edition from Amazon UK. :thumb_yello:

They have special offer : You can save 5% when you buy 5 items or more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_i_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=k%3Apilot+mika%2Ci%3Aoffice-products&keywords=pilot+mika&ie=UTF8&qid=1515503032

Sadly, they do NOT deliver the items to Japan... :(

NaoMika☆

On 1/8/2018 at 8:27 AM, Kumazzz said:

Hello, it's a good news for who live outside Europe.

I got a reply male from  https://prooffice.nl/

MIKA pens are on their site.

https://prooffice.nl/categorie/69/rollerbal-pennen.html

They wrote,

Yes we can send to Japan. The shipping costs untill 2kg are € 22,15.

You can order on our website and pay with Paypal or Ideal.

At this moment the Mika Pilot pens are not in stock. We expect t odelever them within 2 weeks.

Vriendelijke groet,

You should send a mail to them, If you want these goods.

Contact Pro Office : prooffice.nl/i/contact

On 1/9/2018 at 4:20 AM, tiibet said:

Thanks for the link :flowers2:  I made my order using the Dutch site and they were very nice with their emails. The company is probably not used to deliver abroad this much but hope it all works out. The packages look so pretty, looking forward to getting them in my hands! 

Did either of you (or anyone else who tried to order from this Dutch site) get an email saying something like this:

"Thank you for ordering the Mika Pilot limited edition pens. Unfortunately we have no shipping options to foreign countries included in the payment options on our webshop. It is possible for us to send your order but therefore you need to pay the additional shipping costs. You can pay the costs through the following link."

They want me to pay like 24 more euros!! i thought i already paid for shipping >.< it's gonna cost nearly $100 total... perhaps i should scale back my pen order :(

Edited by kreacher
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, kreacher said:

Did either of you (or anyone else who tried to order from this Dutch site) get an email saying something like this:

"Thank you for ordering the Mika Pilot limited edition pens. Unfortunately we have no shipping options to foreign countries included in the payment options on our webshop. It is possible for us to send your order but therefore you need to pay the additional shipping costs. You can pay the costs through the following link."

They want me to pay like 24 more euros!! i thought i already paid for shipping >.< it's gonna cost nearly $100 total... perhaps i should scale back my pen order :(

Yes I got the same email, for me the extra cost was 18 euros or something like that. Quite a lot considering there was something extra added in the original order already (I thought that was for shipping) but it was stressful to find an online store delivering my country so I just paid using the link. 

So sorry you have those extra costs and no warning prior to ordering :shocked: I managed to get the pens (minus two) through a very nice friend but I love the boxes too. Dee, maybe try to e-mail other retaillers (the two Italian ones) to check if they will have and will ship to the USA in case it turns out to be less expensive :dunno: 

52 minutes ago, tiibet said:

Yes I got the same email, for me the extra cost was 18 euros or something like that. Quite a lot considering there was something extra added in the original order already (I thought that was for shipping) but it was stressful to find an online store delivering my country so I just paid using the link. 

I haven't ordered from that Dutch website but I asked them about the shipping on FB and they told me it would be € 18,50. I don't speak Dutch but could it be possible that those extra money in the original order was VAT (tax)? Because I noticed that many of these websites show prices without VAT. And those prices for the boxes seem to be quite cheap.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I haven't ordered from that Dutch website but I asked them about the shipping on FB and they told me it would be € 18,50. I don't speak Dutch but could it be possible that those extra money in the original order was VAT (tax)? Because I noticed that many of these websites show prices without VAT. And those prices for the boxes seem to be quite cheap.

That could be yeah, I saw I had to pay taxes (or btw as it's called here) as well over my order.

17 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I thought the same later, that maybe there was a tax included and no shipping in my original order but I can’t see it separated in the confirmation so I can’t check. Generally I think these limited edition boxes are very reasonably priced especially considering how pretty they are :wub2:

2 hours ago, kreacher said:

No, I didn't.

Here is my detail of order.

Spoiler

Bedankt voor je bestelling, hieronder tref je de details aan van de bestelling.

Opmerkingen:

Aantal Artikelcode Artikel omschrijving Prijs Totaal
1 517238 Pilot gelroller Frixion Ball Clicker Mika Limited Edition, geschenkdoos met 6 gelrollers € 13,14 € 13,14
1 517221 Pilot gelroller Frixion Ball Mika Limited Edition, geschenkdoos met 6 gelrollers € 9,40 € 9,40
1 517245 Pilot gelroller G-2 Mika Limited Edition, geschenkdoos met 6 gelrollers € 7,72 € 7,72
1 517252 Pilot roller Hi-Tecpoint Mika Limited Edition, geschenkdoos met 6 rollers € 8,24 € 8,24

Subtotaal excl BTW: € 38,50
BTW bedrag: € 0,00
Totaalbedrag incl BTW: € 60,65

Als je gekozen hebt voor iDEAL of Afterpay ontvang je na de betaling een bevestigingsmail.

Bestellingen met een orderwaarde onder de € 50,00 excl. BTW hebben een levertijd van minimaal twee werkdagen.

Bedankt voor je bestelling.

Met vriendelijke groeten.

:) Hope they send me these pens.

I managed to check my original order and there were 4,95 shipping costs included (+ some tax) and they added 18 and something extra for shipping to Finland. Just to be exact. Sounds an average shipping cost, I guess. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tiibet said:

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

So sorry you have those extra costs and no warning prior to ordering :shocked: I managed to get the pens (minus two) through a very nice friend but I love the boxes too. Dee, maybe try to e-mail other retaillers (the two Italian ones) to check if they will have and will ship to the USA in case it turns out to be less expensive :dunno: 

3 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Oh that's weird! Have you tried to contact them about that? 

3 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

2 hours ago, tiibet said:

I thought the same later, that maybe there was a tax included and no shipping in my original order but I can’t see it separated in the confirmation so I can’t check. Generally I think these limited edition boxes are very reasonably priced especially considering how pretty they are :wub2:

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

No, I didn't.

Reveal hidden contents

Opmerkingen:

1 517238 Pilot gelroller Frixion Ball Clicker Mika Limited Edition, geschenkdoos met 6 gelrollers € 13,14 € 13,14
1 517221 Pilot gelroller Frixion Ball Mika Limited Edition, geschenkdoos met 6 gelrollers € 9,40 € 9,40
1 517245 Pilot gelroller G-2 Mika Limited Edition, geschenkdoos met 6 gelrollers € 7,72 € 7,72
1 517252 Pilot roller Hi-Tecpoint Mika Limited Edition, geschenkdoos met 6 rollers € 8,24 € 8,24

Als je gekozen hebt voor iDEAL of Afterpay ontvang je na de betaling een bevestigingsmail.

Bestellingen met een orderwaarde onder de € 50,00 excl. BTW hebben een levertijd van minimaal twee werkdagen.

1 hour ago, tiibet said:

I managed to check my original order and there were 4,95 shipping costs included (+ some tax) and they added 18 and something extra for shipping to Finland. Just to be exact. Sounds an average shipping cost, I guess. 

Thanks for your input everyone! I'll probably just go ahead and pay the new shipping charges and order all 4 box sets as planned. i doubt it'll cost much less from anywhere else.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

No, I didn't.

Hide contents

Opmerkingen:

It says ''Subtotaal excl BTW: € 38,50' Wich is the total without tax and 'Totaalbedrag incl BTW: € 60,65', wich means the total you have to pay for it including the tax.

I don't see anything in this mail that suggests they won't send it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found out that even though the pens are available all over Europe, not all types are available everywhere – on the official anniversary website in English or also for example in Spanish if you click on the section "creation process" they write about 24 limited edition Pilot pens (as we know) but for example the Czech or the German localization mentions just 18 pens (G-2, FriXion Ball and FriXion Ball Clicker)... So that's why I couldn't get the last type here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I found out that even though the pens are available all over Europe, not all types are available everywhere – on the official anniversary website in English or also for example in Spanish if you click on the section "creation process" they write about 24 limited edition Pilot pens (as we know) but for example the Czech or the German localization mentions just 18 pens (G-2, FriXion Ball and FriXion Ball Clicker)... So that's why I couldn't get the last type here.

In France too we have 24 pens...

I've bought my sets at https://www.a1office.nl/c/?q=pilot+mika You can see the prices with and without VAT. You can buy boxset, but you can't buy just the pens, they are sold per 12. They ship to The Netherlands and Belgium. I don't know about other countries. Maybe they will if you ask about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2