Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

50 minutes ago, heyitsme said:

Oh yes, I notice this too! Almost all web that sell the gift box set cost €15 and above now! :blowup:

I really want this but it cost s**tload plus I don't know how to get it because it's not available in my country :crybaby:

Anyway, can someone who has got the gift box set share the pic please. I thought it's not released yet. Or were you guys talking about the pilot pen set of three?

I've already seen that people shared the boxes on Twitter/Instagram a few days ago:

I also saw some youtubers from the Netherlands and Belgium posting on Instagram pics with these pens, it seems Pilot Pen Benelux tries to promote the pens via influencer marketing (for those who were asking about more promotion in their country, this way is really common nowadays)...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

I've already seen that people shared the boxes on Twitter/Instagram a few days ago:

I also saw some youtubers from the Netherlands and Belgium posting on Instagram pics with these pens, it seems Pilot Pen Benelux tries to promote the pens via influencer marketing (for those who were asking about more promotion in their country, this way is really common nowadays)...

Oh my god! It's real!! I want one too TT_TT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2018 at 9:03 AM, heyitsme said:

Oh yes, I notice this too! Almost all web that sell the gift box set cost €15 and above now! :blowup:

I really want this but it cost s**tload plus I don't know how to get it because it's not available in my country :crybaby:

Anyway, can someone who has got the gift box set share the pic please. I thought it's not released yet. Or were you guys talking about the pilot pen set of three?

They are crazy expensive now! wow, and i thought it was bad before :sneaky2: Supply and demand i suppose. I guess it's good people want them so much. If the site had dropped the prices to get rid of them I'd be concerned. If enough pens don't sell then Pilot (and other companies too) won't want to design with Mika anymore.

Maybe an MFCer who lives in one of the countries where they're easy to get could buy them for you & send them to you & you could pay them with paypal?

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

:hug: 

Have you looked online? 

Yes, I did and they sell only two types and as single items. I was hoping to get a box but in these circumstances I'm done waiting and I'll order them somewhere else even if I overpay :winksmiley02:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Yes, I did and they sell only two types and as single items. I was hoping to get a box but in these circumstances I'm done waiting and I'll order them somewhere else even if I overpay :winksmiley02:

I'm disappointed too, they promised there'll be at least these multi-packs in February here and that I should check their webshop but I found there just one 3-Pack of G-2 rollers and the 6-pack of FriXion Balls but it's not even much cheaper than buying them single... :sneaky2: I'm going to Italy and France this summer but I'm not sure if the pens will be available there in July, I'd love to get these gift packs but it seems you can get them just online so far.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I'm disappointed too, they promised there'll be at least these multi-packs in February here and that I should check their webshop but I found there just one 3-Pack of G-2 rollers and the 6-pack of FriXion Balls but it's not even much cheaper than buying them single... :sneaky2: I'm going to Italy and France this summer but I'm not sure if the pens will be available there in July, I'd love to get these gift packs but it seems you can get them just online so far.

No I red somewhere that they will be sold in September in France...

5 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

I know but I'll be there in July... Even though shops are always ahead of time, I'm not sure if someone will start with 'back-to-school' so early. :lmfao:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

13 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

I read that about Italy as well, they will be sold for sure in September due to the beginning of the school year! I don't know if they will be available in shops even before, I hope so :crossed: 

• Like 2

:uk: Good Luck to UK Fans!

Twitter

Pilot Pen UK

Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/pilotpenuk/posts/1316556211812225

*** CALLING ALL UK PEN LOVERS *** Who's feeling the Friday luck? 🍀 We hope you all are... because we've got a giveaway that we think is going to get all of you MIKA fans very, VERY excited.

All you have to do to enter is: Comment the name of one of Mika's songs below, and you could be in with a chance of winning a TRIPLE PACK OF LIMITED EDITION G2-07 MIKA PENS!!!

😍✨🖊️🖊️🖊️✨😍

We are buzzing to give this special prize away to one of you, so get your song comment down!! 🎤🎶

(Regular T's and C's apply - Please see 'Notes' section. One comment counted per entrant. UK only, e: 23:59 08.02.2018)

27356417_1316541641813682_51707191293460

Edited by NaoMika
Added image
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I got mine yesterday :cloud: 

All these boxes are so pretty! I got only one part of my order but today got an email telling the rest of the order should arrive on Monday (well at least in a few days) :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

:lmfao:OMG - looks like these pens are placed in the snow outside our house here! :blush-anim-cl:  Now I really can't wait any longer - I have to get a promised time from Pilot Norway, when I'll receive it, or I'll order these MIKA treasures from abroad...:blink: Thanks to all of you, for posting these great pics of the goods received lately - you're sooo lucky!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love, love

me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1