Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

My "Oslo-contact"  kept his word! :thumb_yello: Today I got a mail, that Frixion Clicker Mika collectors pack 6 pieces, Frixion ball Mika collectors 6 pieces,  and G-2 Mika collectors pack 6 pieces  will be sent  me as soon as my payment is registrated.  Of course I've already paid, so now the pens should be on their way to me! :excite:This was what Pilot Norway had got of the Limited Edition.  I'm so happy!! :teehee: :fisch::clap:

Love, love

me   

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

my pens from the Dutch site arrived in one package yesterday. all are so pretty & in working order. My favorite is the egg one! :chkn:  Or the banana!

:teehee: I can't wait till I hold these pens in my hands, and see them for real...:blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kreacher said:

my pens from the Dutch site arrived in one package yesterday. all are so pretty & in working order. My favorite is the egg one! :chkn:  Or the banana!

Maybe he had some 'chicken' in mind when designing that one? :teehee::glasses2: 

• Haha 5

Guys,

I'm very happy to say that I received a very very detailed support from prooffice.nl to buy, at least, from Argentina, but I think they would be more than happy to ship overseas to other sites.

Please find the explanation how to buy the Pilot collection:

Select your pens and go to the winkelmandje = shoppingbasket.

Then click bestellen = order. If your order is correct click doorgaan met bestellen = continue order. Then click Doorgaan naar kassa = Go to payments. Then fill in your name address etc. BTW nummer and KVK nummer can be left empty.

By “bedrijfsnaam” you can fill in your name, repeat your name by voornaam, en achternaam. Those are your first name and last name.  By the address fill in your zipcode by “Postcode” your addressnumber by “huisnr.” And if your housenumber have an additional letter or number please fill that number or letter in by “Toev. Straatnaam is your streetname and woonplaats is the place you live in.  You can select your country and state.

By betaalwijze you choose Online betaling, there you can pay with Ideal or Paypal. The international shipping costs are calculated in the price directly. If you click Bestelling plaatsen “place the order” you will order the pens. As soon as we have received the payment we will ship the pens. Not all pens are directly available, take a delivery tome of 1-2 weeks into regard.

mpdoDynawgL4goyZRt9rZ8qBqMlccDAcvqBYcm1h

dh_42Jpq0HMO47QvvoltkvmO5V0AWeaqNcqdc7co

Nx9D4Omsl-OHVmLrFuut2Ig8qs2UukghVPXW7iBU

I will process the order right away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good Luck to French Fans!

:france:

Grand jeu Anniversaire 100 ans PILOT

http://www.majuscule.fr/actualites/category/jeux-concours/

Cette année, PILOT fête ses 100 ans ! Pour l’occasion, la marque a choisi un ambassadeur haut en couleurs avec l’artiste MIKA.
De renommée internationale, touchant toutes les générations, il se distingue par sa personnalité et son univers créatif, joyeux et coloré, à l’image de PILOT.
A cette occasion, MIKA a décoré plusieurs produits-phare de PILOT que nous vous proposons de gagner grâce à notre jeu concours.

http://www.majuscule.fr/concours/19-100-ans-pilot-jeux-concours

Présentation :

Cette année, PILOT fête ses 100 ans ! Pour l’occasion, la marque a choisi un ambassadeur haut en couleurs avec l’artiste MIKA.
De renommée internationale, touchant toutes les générations, il se distingue par sa personnalité et son univers créatif, joyeux et coloré, à l’image de PILOT.
A cette occasion, MIKA a décoré plusieurs produits-phare de PILOT que nous vous proposons de gagner grâce à notre jeu concours.

Ce jeu est limité à une participation par foyer (même nom, même adresse) pendant toute la durée de l'opération. Le participant répond aux questions et s'inscrit sur le site www.majuscule.fr via un formulaire en acceptant les conditions du jeu.

Date :

Le jeu se déroule du 10/02/2018 au 27/02/2018 inclus

Enter the contest:

863x519.jpg

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

Good Luck to French Fans!

:france:

Grand jeu Anniversaire 100 ans PILOT

http://www.majuscule.fr/actualites/category/jeux-concours/

http://www.majuscule.fr/concours/19-100-ans-pilot-jeux-concours

Présentation :

Ce jeu est limité à une participation par foyer (même nom, même adresse) pendant toute la durée de l'opération. Le participant répond aux questions et s'inscrit sur le site www.majuscule.fr via un formulaire en acceptant les conditions du jeu.

Date :

Le jeu se déroule du 10/02/2018 au 27/02/2018 inclus

Enter the contest:

863x519.jpg

Strangely I won and when I wrote my postal adress it didn't work anymore... :annoyed_h4h:

• Sad 1