Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

This page does not exist :blink:

I can access the link from my tablet... I don't know why you have such a problem.

It seems that I can play the roulette once a day, so now I can see the page like this. 

Screenshot_2018-02-11-22-45-55.png

Edited by NaoMika
Typo
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

I can access the link from my tablet... I don't know why you have such a problem.

It seems that I can play the roulette once a day, so now I can see the page like this. 

Screenshot_2018-02-11-22-45-55.png

Yes I won, but when I write my adress, nothing is working...

• Confused 2

For those of us in the US, I wrote to Pilot Pens US directly to find out about availability, got this reply this morning:

"Thank you for your recent email message. We appreciate the opportunity to address your inquiry.  

The Mika pens are not available in the USA.  Each Pilot affiliate has a specific list of products available to them and the residents of their marketing area and they cannot sell outside of their marketing area.  Regrettably we are unable to provide purchasing assistance for this pen.  

Once again, thank you for the opportunity to address your inquiry."

So it looks like we'll have to get creative and rely on others in other countries, as some of you have already done.

Also, in addition to the competition that Mika's having on his mailing list, the MFC is supposed to get several boxed sets to give away, so watch for more details here -- hopefully we can make a few fans happy! :)

• Thanks 7

Awwhhh you guys are so lucky! The gift boxes look cool! I wish I have one of those pen holder set though. But alas, I don't have enough money to shop from overseas anyway. So I just settled for these prints only hahaha thinking of sending these postcards to you awesome peeps! Yeah I was really mindblown when I first join the mfc, the fact that, idk if it's me who's too young to join this or it's the other way round, no offense. But you guys are so cool, so fast with the updates I'm impressed to be honest and most of all, you guys possess such a young soul! I just wanna hug every one of you! So here i wanna share my love with you all, drop me a message of your home address!

Love, <3

Me

IMG-20180213-WA0029.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Mika Freaka =) said:

Hi all, 

I contacted Pilot South Africa and they said they can't order it in. Pilot EU said they can't ship to South Africa. Sigh. 

Any websites selling them online willing to ship worldwide? 

Thanks!

Maybe someone can buy them and send them to you?

Me for example... :wink2:

• Like 1

Wow! The mailing list competition is finally out! The prize is a boxed set of ALL 24 pens -- this complete set boxed like this is not available to buy in stores!

pens3.jpg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Wow! The mailing list competition is finally out! The prize is a boxed set of ALL 24 pens -- this complete set boxed like this is not available to buy in stores!

pens3.jpg

Yes - just got to think of a good reason why you want them.

How about "I deserve them because they are as wonderful as me" :pinkbow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

pens3.jpg

Screen shot of the MIKA mail.

MIKA__pen_2018_competition.thumb.jpg.efba343a337b7cfe0a0b966abbc57f50.jpg

and a boxed set 24 pens

pens1.jpg.32eb242d112a7a4a2b20a01a4bdecb2b.jpg

pens2.jpg.309be39010c94ca79a541b0dd7a8c2a0.jpg

pens3.jpg.a45a39a104f13b2ae9486efda0ce6f0c.jpg

• Like 6