Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I received mine at 20:39 pm

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

The MIKA mail arrived at 19:33 (GMT)  February 16.

It’s strange, but I’ll wait.🤞🏼

If it doesn’t arrive I’ll give up because I read that I have to forward the mail...so I can’t try without the mail.

Thank you both anyway!😊

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

It’s strange, but I’ll wait.🤞🏼

If it doesn’t arrive I’ll give up because I read that I have to forward the mail...so I can’t try without the mail.

Thank you both anyway!😊

I got mine 2:08 PM EST 2/16. It runs thru Wednesday- could you re-sign up for the email list and still get it if you don’t get it soon?

I sent mine in. I have to try. I need more color in my life!

Jo

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I received mine at 20:39 pm

And I received mine seven minutes earlier,  at 20.32 :wink2:  I've just sent my submission for the competition.  Yesterday I also received my pens, but I lack the 6 pieces of V5, on right of this box set, so I would be very, very happy to win it. And since it's a nice date, the 17th, I maybe have a chance ! :teehee:   Good luck to everyone who participate!! :thumb_yello:

Love, love

me     

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Starlight said:

I haven't received any mail yet... :(

Have you checked out all your mail's sections? Like Spam, or similar? I had difficuties in finding it and I haven't understood yet where my mail stored it; I found it only because I searched for "Mika" in the research bar :loco:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Siri said:

Have you checked out all your mail's sections? Like Spam, or similar? I had difficuties in finding it and I haven't understood yet where my mail stored it; I found it only because I searched for "Mika" in the research bar :loco:

Mine was in the spams yes!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Siri said:

Aaaaaah I found it!!! Thanks! :hug:

• Like 3

I thought that since the contest is international, they would receive thousands of emails!
 You'll have to sort out those who don't have the full name or address, or in redundancy; then read each text to choose the top ten.
Or randomly select the 10 winners and then read their texts to see if they can use them in their ads later.

• Like 1

Ack! I just saw the email, and is it weird that I feel so nervous about the competition?! I genuinely don't even know how to start, but I feel like I'm just going to embarrass myself by writing a lengthy post about how much I love Mika and his music mean to me. :blush-anim-cl:

(Also, this is my very first post here! Hi everyone :biggrin2:)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Loo said:

Do you think they're really going to read ALL the explanatory texts of why we deserve the box set?

I was thinking the same! Also because they will announce winners the day after the contest close :shocked: maybe they'll read and select every day while mail arrives, so they'll have less work at the end and they just have to random select winners? :dunno:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Siri said:

I was thinking the same! Also because they will announce winners the day after the contest close :shocked: maybe they'll read and select every day while mail arrives, so they'll have less work at the end and they just have to random select winners? :dunno:

It's possible I think ... I only know one thing .... I would like to be in their place to read all the good messages that will have arrived!:mikalove:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, crunchypasta said:

Ack! I just saw the email, and is it weird that I feel so nervous about the competition?! I genuinely don't even know how to start, but I feel like I'm just going to embarrass myself by writing a lengthy post about how much I love Mika and his music mean to me. :blush-anim-cl:

(Also, this is my very first post here! Hi everyone :biggrin2:)

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

You would probably stand more chance of winning with a short message (assuming they are going to read all the entries).

• Like 5