Adam Lambert

Mika3Maniac

Let's discuss Adam Lambert, the current AMAZING contestant on American Idol. He is fabulous, and is a musical genius. If you've never seen him, please enjoy:

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/adam_lambert_mad_world

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/adam_lambert_play_that_funky_music

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/adam_lambert_the_tracks_of_my_tears

He has been compared to Freddie Mercury (which is always a good thing)! (:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He could easily do a Mika song.

:shocked:

that would be amazing, and..eh eh eh imagine Simon's face.

what song? I think stuck in the middle would be great. or happy ending to show off those vocal chords.....but all of Meeks song are just SO Mika...could he really pull any of them off?

OMG! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to start an Adam Lambert thread.... I was going to do it myself, but here we go! :punk:

*worships* :naughty:

Most youtube vids of this performance have been removed, so I guess I'm forced to post a legit one.... :naughty:

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/adam_lambert_born_to_be_wild

Hot damn he's sexy.... :das:

LOL :punk:

OMG! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to start an Adam Lambert thread.... I was going to do it myself, but here we go! :punk:

*worships* :naughty:

Most youtube vids of this performance have been removed, so I guess I'm forced to post a legit one.... :naughty:

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/adam_lambert_born_to_be_wild

Hot damn he's sexy.... :das:

LOL :punk:

:chkn:

I like him better without all the eyeliner and whatnot, he just looks so more down to earth outside of Idol...on..previous youtube videos. I wonder if thats his doing, or the producers wanting to spice him up. :naughty:

:chkn:

I like him better without all the eyeliner and whatnot, he just looks so more down to earth outside of Idol...on..previous youtube videos. I wonder if thats his doing, or the producers wanting to spice him up. :naughty:

:naughty:

I like him with the eyeliner and without. He rocks both looks. :punk:

His style is versatile and so is his music. He can pull off just about anything. :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...
WTF HE DIDNT WIN:shocked:

I know! Thank goodness I didn't bet any money on Lambert winning because...well' date=' it's such a surprise, to me at least, that he didn't win. It seemed like he had 98% of the general population loved him. :aah:[/font']

I'm shocked too. :jawdrop: And by the look on Kris' face - he was shocked he won too. :blink:

Actually, maybe I'm not....

Never underestimate the power of the little girl who has a crush on a popstar and a phone. Those nearly 100 million votes are probably little girls 13 years and under. They're who drive the economy, so I suppose I shouldn't really be suprised. But like past idol runner ups, and contestants who got close to the end but never won the title, Adam will sell more records.

I'm shocked too. :jawdrop: And by the look on Kris' face - he was shocked he won too. :blink:

Actually, maybe I'm not....

Never underestimate the power of the little girl who has a crush on a popstar and a phone. Those nearly 100 million votes are probably little girls 13 years and under. They're who drive the economy, so I suppose I shouldn't really be suprised. But like past idol runner ups, and contestants who got close to the end but never won the title, Adam will sell more records.

hahaha i love seeing the millions of youtube videos of all these 9 year olds crying after they hear the results lmfao!!!

and its completely true with the runner up thing... thats probably the reason why adam wasnt to upset... i mean look at jennifer hudson she was 3rd runner up and she was in movies and has number 1 albums and won grammys and oscars! so i think that just shows that idol helps u make a name for urself...

AND SIMONS FACE WAS PRICELESS HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT SOMEONE LOL!!! he didnt even applaud or stand lmfao:roftl:

AND SIMONS FACE WAS PRICELESS HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT SOMEONE LOL!!! he didnt even applaud or stand lmfao:roftl:

Yes' date=' it was a clear upset. The ending is usually so loud and a chaotic celebration, but the whole atmosphere after the winner was announced did not seem like a party - it was way too quiet. [/font']

Yes, it was a clear upset. The ending is usually so loud and a chaotic celebration, but the whole atmosphere after the winner was announced did not seem like a party - it was way too quiet.

yeah i thought so also it didnt feel like the finale at all i mean even ryan seacrest seemed dissappointed:roftl:

although i thought it was a tad bit mean that they said the underdog won lmfao