Charlizabeth

MIKA in Pitch Perfect 3

Hello! 

Just watched Pitch Perfect 3 in the cinema, and one of Mika's songs was in it!  I almost died!  'Elle Me Dit' plays over an aerial shot of France for only around 10 seconds, but it has brightened my day!  I normally know when Mika is in things (I watched Zoolander 2, and was waiting in anticipation for him to appear) but this one I had no idea about, and I was so suprised.  Well, that's it, I thought you should know if you didn't already!  

Bye!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 3

There was already Lollipop in Pitch Perfect 2 (but I suppose you've seen that already)... :wink2:

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow so cool! Thanks for letting know :hi5: Good choice for them Elle Me Dit is so catchy :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Charlizabeth said:

Hello! 

Just watched Pitch Perfect 3 in the cinema, and one of Mika's songs was in it!  I almost died!  'Elle Me Dit' plays over an aerial shot of France for only around 10 seconds, but it has brightened my day!  I normally know when Mika is in things (I watched Zoolander 2, and was waiting in anticipation for him to appear) but this one I had no idea about, and I was so suprised.  Well, that's it, I thought you should know if you didn't already!  

Bye!

We are talking about Mika's songs in movies and TV here :wink2: : http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/16562-mikas-music-on-tvfilm/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Charlizabeth said:

Hello! 

Bye!

Oh, sounds cool! I'm looking forward to watching that scene :teehee:

Thanks for telling us :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1