Tour rumours 2018

silver

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, silver said:

Oh!  Not good news - unless it is because he is still working on the album, and any gigs will be in the autumn :dunno:

But it means more time to save up money :thumb_yello:

He already said that the releasing of the new album won't happen in the first part of the year, so I suppose we can expect the gigs in the autumn, indeed, if not even later. At least now he has plenty of time to work in the studio until April :thumb_yello:

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, silver said:

Oh!  Not good news - unless it is because he is still working on the album, and any gigs will be in the autumn :dunno:

But it means more time to save up money :thumb_yello:

That's a positive reaction! :flowers2:

• Like 5

In addition, a lot of artists take between 5 and 10 years between albums.
And given the physical and moral investment he puts into his tours, I'm pretty happy for him that he's taking his time.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kris1997 said:

Any more news or rumours on any potential 2018 Tour Dates!? Let’s hope so... MIKA LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD ❤️

:no: Nothing yet.  He probably won't tour until he has new material/a new album.  Don't hold your breath.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 14/1/2018 at 9:45 PM, krysady said:

He already said that the releasing of the new album won't happen in the first part of the year, so I suppose we can expect the gigs in the autumn, indeed, if not even later. At least now he has plenty of time to work in the studio until April :thumb_yello:

I guess it could be later, since if the album would be out in autumn, I guess there would be at least some summer festival...like he did in 2012 and the album came out in September 🙈

but then, at the question about “gigs” this year, did he mean no festivals too? 🤔 I would say yes, but who knows 🤔

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

Could work with a gig in Barcelona... my sister is living there for the next year. :teehee:

Hope we hear something soon though, for everyone involved! :hug:

I hope so. Im still expecting that special "thing" in Barcelona he did  mention in 2015 after a gig and of course the symphonic he also did mention in an interview in Japan. But I will wait and wait until Im :old:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, maggie112 said:

I guess it could be later

Yes, that seems more realistic to me as well. 

5 hours ago, maggie112 said:

at the question about “gigs” this year, did he mean no festivals too? 🤔 I would say yes, but who knows 🤔

Last year he said no gigs at all and he refused festivals too, so probably you're right, but we never know for sure...  :rolleyes: 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Yes but it's private! No chance for us to come...

Some fans were invited to these private gigs

In 2013

In 2014

In 2015

in 2016

in 2017

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1