Tour rumours 2018

silver

16 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Great!! I didn't know it was a bit open...

Yeah, with companies like Pilot and Peugeot, they want publicity, so they usually do some competitions for gigs like that. But if he does just one or two gigs like that in 2018, everyone will want to go, so chances of winning aren't too big. :(

Anyway, I also hope he'll do at least some festivals this summer. 2 years without gigs - and I think not even Casa Mika again in 2018, if I understood it right? That's definitely too little Mika! :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

and I think not even Casa Mika again in 2018, if I understood it right?

Yes it's true... but I understand he said he's planning already something else for Italian TV.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

He said he won’t do concerts during the summer, so I think he won’t do any festival neither.. but I hope he’ll do concerts in autumn ( For me, the album will be released at the beginning of autumn, or at least I hope that!)🤞🏼

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Siri said:

Are you sure is for Italian TV? I think for now he has had enough of them!

It was a video after Ilaria has left RaiDue, I think he was talking about Italian TV ... I'll try to find it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, krysady said:

It was a video after Ilaria has left RaiDue, I think he was talking about Italian TV ... I'll try to find it.

Oh, yes. I remember her telling something like this too now that I think about it! I don't know if we're thinking about the same interview. But then it'd be on private channels :sad: (that could be a good thing, after seeing how they mistreated him on public tv after she left :sneaky2:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Thank you! The one I've been talking about it was a video, I think from a press conference at RaiDue :wink2:

40 minutes ago, Siri said:

Oh, yes. I remember her telling something like this too now that I think about it! I don't know if we're thinking about the same interview. But then it'd be on private channels :sad: (that could be a good thing, after seeing how they mistreated him on public tv after she left :sneaky2:)

Yes, I guess we're talking about the same itw. But we'll see, from having plans to actually made them real it's a long way :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thank you! The one I've been talking about it was a video, I think from a press conference at RaiDue :wink2:

Yes, I guess we're talking about the same itw. But we'll see, from having plans to actually made them real it's a long way :rolleyes:

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

I have interview video links, but can't understand what he says

It was an interview with Mika and Ilaria Dallatana filmed from someone in the audience, from what I remember, I'll try to find it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, krysady said:

It was an interview with Mika and Ilaria Dallatana filmed from someone in the audience, from what I remember, I'll try to find it.

Is it this one? 

I'll translate the part that could be interesting for the topic, min 24:11 :)

"Where there's opportunity to do something beautiful, I follow that opportunity. Where's the desire of doing something, that's where I go. The fact that I'm coming back with a new song is very important, because I've written more than half of the album and this is part of the album, it's not a case that they're connected. It's not a case that it fits well. It's not a case that this energy can cheer you up, it's full of colors; this is part of the show, but you can also find it in the album and in this single. Talking about what's coming next, I don't know.

I think the most important thing is always having this anxiety, this fear, when we have to do something new I mostly follow this feeling. Because I know that if I'm a bit uncomfortable, I have this anxiety here - like the one we have in school or when we're about to start something new - then we're following the right path. When someone's too comfortable, it becomes a little dangerous. So, I'll keep following this. Obviously, if some things become stronger, bigger, or if there are things that can come out to become independent projects, then great. What's important is always the presence of music, cause it's the only thing that cleans me up, I'm talking about my brain, it helps me clearing up all my things. So, music is omnipresent."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, krysady said:

but I think everything changed after Ilaria was fired. Even if he had plans to do something else on Italian TV it´s gone now. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, sara09 said:

The fact that I'm coming back with a new song is very important, because I've written more than half of the album and this is part of the album, it's not a case that they're connected. 

[...]

What's important is always the presence of music, cause it's the only thing that cleans me up, I'm talking about my brain, it helps me clearing up all my things. So, music is omnipresent."

Oh, thank you for this!!! I've answered so many times to questions like "will It's my house be in next album?" or "I hope it won't be in the italian version only" that I began to think I was the only one to have watched this! Also, for all those who fear he will give up with music. How could he do so? He said so many times that music IS his life whatever he is doing that I wonder how one could simply think that.

6 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

but I think everything changed after Ilaria was fired. Even if he had plans to do something else on Italian TV it´s gone now. 

Not necessarily. I agree that her departure changed everything, but if she continues working for private tv and she had something in mind for Mika, not all is gone. But I'd prefer he avoid italian scene for a while if it's not for concerts or his coming album (and now all Italians will insult me)

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, Siri said:

Oh, thank you for this!!! I've answered so many times to questions like "will It's my house be in next album?" or "I hope it won't be in the italian version only" that I began to think I was the only one to have watched this! Also, for all those who fear he will give up with music. How could he do so? He said so many times that music IS his life whatever he is doing that I wonder how one could simply think that.

Same!! He also said he didn't write it as the theme song for Casa Mika in the beginning, but as a song for the album, only after writing it he thought it was perfect to replace BBB in the show! That should already answer every question :) music always comes first and he never fails to stress it out! 

Not necessarily. I agree that her departure changed everything, but if she continues working for private tv and she had something in mind for Mika, not all is gone. But I'd prefer he avoid italian scene for a while if it's not for concerts or his coming album (and now all Italians will insult me)

I agree with that! I'm happy to see his projects coming to life, also the tv ones, but I also think that right now with the new album coming up, avoiding tv for a while could be a bit refreshing. We'll see what's in store for the future!

Edited by sara09
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, sara09 said:

Same!! He also said he didn't write it as the theme song for Casa Mika in the beginning, but as a song for the album, only after writing it he thought it was perfect to replace BBB in the show! That should already answer every question :) 

Yes, I repeated this sentece so many times as an answer to discussions that I could ask his team a percentage :teehee:

• Haha 3

On 21/2/2018 at 5:48 PM, SilviaM said:

He said he won’t do concerts during the summer, so I think he won’t do any festival neither.. but I hope he’ll do concerts in autumn ( For me, the album will be released at the beginning of autumn, or at least I hope that!)🤞🏼

I agree with this. I think he won’t do any concert this summer as he said (and private concerts? Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Anyway I really hope to hear some new stuff in autumn.. so far I think it is the most probable month in which he could release the new album.. finger crossed and hope for a 2019 full of concerts:naughty:!  :dunno: 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 3:07 PM, virgi said:

I agree with this. I think he won’t do any concert this summer as he said (and private concerts? Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Anyway I really hope to hear some new stuff in autumn.. so far I think it is the most probable month in which he could release the new album.. finger crossed and hope for a 2019 full of concerts:naughty:!  :dunno: 

Statistically autumn makes sense :wink2: He had mentioned an EP first... He sang lots of songs before actually releasing them on a CD so he might do that again :pray: 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

THIS IS INTERESTING...

Could it be some of you know this website "www.mymusictaste.com" and I must say somebody reccomend it me to start a fan request to convince a musician to do some concerts in your country or visit your cityhome.

If you want, by know you can support this campaign to come to Barcelona

https://www.mymusictaste.com/campaign/MIKA-x-Barcelona-Spain,67076/

Have a good day and best luck wishes!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well I think it should be a new thread for Tour-Rumors-2019 :lol3:

The video made by @Boucarilla  before one of the rehearsals for The Voice season 7.

A part is in Italian and a part is in French.

https://mega.nz/#!wUJxnQKb!XextH1ZFymowg0RRSZw8BBq2Id2b025C5XOyvw5x5ec

At 2:33 they start to talk about a gig in Istanbul in 2013.

When asked when the next tour will take place he says:" It's for the next year. It's official. Yes, I've just received the calendar for the next year gigs!!!!! 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska