Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So we will be busy here on MFC this autumn, winter and spring 2019:pbjt:

The Voice; gigs; interviews; The Voice; interviews; gigs; The Voice; airports; gigs; The Voice....  BOUM!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, miknikel said:

Anyway, he will warm up our winter  😎

I'm very happy for French fans and for those who follow The Voice, but for the rest of us :dunno:

I don't even like the UK version of the show.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

That's true that our joy at finding him may have made us a little selfish. I'm sorry Silver. I think that won't stop him from doing his concerts, he is a man of action. I wish you with all my heart to be able to applaud him soon in your country.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I already said it last year, it´s only 6 days in November, 3 days in December and 3 days in January and then 4 weeks for the live shows in April/May. So he still has enough time for his album and planning the tour. He already had dates for next year when I saw him the last time.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I already said it last year, it´s only 6 days in November, 3 days in December and 3 days in January and then 4 weeks for the live shows in April/May. So he still has enough time for his album and planning the tour. He already had dates for next year when I saw him the last time.

Remembering that he said he got his tour dates at the beginning of the live show last year , he maybe checked if it was possible to combine it all.

I also remember that in 2015 he used the time he spent in France for "The Voice" to promote "No place in Heaven" ,so he may plane the same ??

I also wonder if the help he got from part of the "Voice team"  to do the "Top 14 show" was not submitted to signing for a new season ??

They knew from the very beginning that it was last one for Florent ,and in a recent interview Zazie said that she also told them very early that she won't be able to be there (just didn't make it public because Florent already did it) ,so they badly needed him even more than before

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I think it's a pub for this app "Line", his team are publishing now, pilot on twitter/instagram, and Line on facebook

it may become annoying

for pilot I understand, and the collaboration is worth it, but Line :dunno: 

Hum, I didn't see it on @mikasounds time line . . . so I thought it looked 'fishy' !

Ok, I've installed the Line app now. I'm not happy with that, having to participate in Mika's advertising stuff to get goodies, but well. 🙄 It took me a while to find Mika's account, I first had to choose UK instead of Germany as a country, then it showed under official accounts / artists. Now let's see if I can figure out how that app works. :aah: atm it's still pretty confusing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Now let's see if I can figure out how that app works. :aah: atm it's still pretty confusing.

I'm also very confused after installing the app, and now I see that my country it's even not included on that list with Line''s availability.  I understand now why other fans got messages from Mika's official account and I didn't :aah:

Screenshot (389).png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I don´t like the fact that they try to force me to get Line. I´m still not sure if I will install it or not......

I don't have that problem - I don't have a smartphone!  And I'm certainly not installing it on the computer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1