Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

11 hours ago, krysady said:

I'm also very confused after installing the app, and now I see that my country it's even not included on that list with Line''s availability.  I understand now why other fans got messages from Mika's official account and I didn't :aah:

Screenshot (389).png

Germany isn't listed either (or I don't know the abbreviation 🙈) , but I do get messages after adding his account. It's an automated message when I write something. Somehow reminds me of that creepy talking doll in the book "Momo", always saying the same. :lmfao: I don't know though if I'll get any news or competitions... maybe these are available only in the listed countries? :dunno:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, mellody said:

Germany isn't listed either (or I don't know the abbreviation 🙈) , but I do get messages after adding his account. It's an automated message when I write something. Somehow reminds me of that creepy talking doll in the book "Momo", always saying the same. :lmfao: I don't know though if I'll get any news or competitions... maybe these are available only in the listed countries? :dunno:

Indeed, Germany is not on the list either.  I don't know about those messages, I haven't tried to write them anything, but I suppose you're right, the prizes must be only for the countries on the list so I'm going to uninstall it :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, silver said:

I don't have that problem - I don't have a smartphone!  And I'm certainly not installing it on the computer.

Aaaaaaaaah ! Finaly found somebody like me!!:biggrin2:

• Like 4

On 9/17/2018 at 10:15 PM, silver said:

I don't have that problem - I don't have a smartphone!  And I'm certainly not installing it on the computer.

19 hours ago, carafon said:

Aaaaaaaaah ! Finaly found somebody like me!!:biggrin2:

18 hours ago, A. Clay said:

. . . and me as well :)

18 hours ago, Loo said:

Me too!

Are we starting a club?  :biggrin2:

18 hours ago, Mikasister said:

And me too!  :lmfao:

I have to say I want to buy a new phone soon but my current phone isn't smart either, so I'm going to join your club! :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Dominika said:

His hair lives its own life :lmfao:

26 minutes ago, Loo said:

Wearing a horseman's bomb every day is not very good for hair health! :bleh:

Don't worry girls, we'll see his hair this way very soon 

14189290062_2b57f03480_o.png

10259730_459482964200311_501248627998084542_n.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

uffi che fortuna che hanno avuto ad incontrarlo vorrei anche io incontrarlo :emot-sad:

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Mika's 5 O'Clock Shadow  :naughty:

dalle foto Mikino deve essere proprio bello e simpatico ha un visino cosi dolce :flowers2:i pround of Mika 4ever and ever yeees :snog:se potessi un giorno dirgli tutto il bene che gli voglio e abbracciarlo sarebbe very good for me!! chissà