Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

2 hours ago, Loo said:

Usually when he gets his hair done right, it's because he's going back to showbiz life.

This time I think he really REALLY needed a haircut, his hair was way out of control and hard to manage even with a fork :teehee:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, krysady said:

This time I think he really REALLY needed a haircut, his hair was way out of control and hard to manage even with a fork :teehee:  

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! Or just a little bit, that he keeps his curls on       :wub2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, miknikel said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! Or just a little bit, that he keeps his curls on       :wub2:

Agree, a little bit of cut is enough,  then we will have to see how they comb it for the tv show. :winksmiley02:

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I´m wondering what people would do when Mika would get the idea to shave his head, would they leave him? 

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Some "fans" for sure. Sometimes I have a feeling that there are fans which became fans only for Mika's looks :lmao: "And nothing else matters" - as sings Metalica  :lol3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

I´m wondering what people would do when Mika would get the idea to shave his head, would they leave him?  

I think his seduction is called charisma and fortunatly for him it is not only about his hair because on the days when he confuseds the hair dryer and the mixer, he would not have many fans anymore. Thank God, he has other assets. Let's just assume his little angel face doesn't ruin anything.       :wink2: 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Nooooooooooooo! :shocked:  That would be the end of the world!!! He doesn't have to cut his curls,noooooooo!!!! :hair: :banghead::crybaby:

:mf_rosetinted:

Now seriously, I also don't get all the fuss on Twitter and IG every time he gets a haircut, why some fans become so desperate? It is his own business and he knows better what he wants, the same as for each one of us :dunno: Curly or not, it's still Mika.

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Sometimes I have a feeling that there are fans which became fans only for Mika's looks

Exactly

Edited by krysady
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, miknikel said:

I think his seduction is called charisma and fortunatly for him it is not only about his hair because on the days when he confuseds the hair dryer and the mixer, he would not have many fans anymore. Thank God, he has other assets. Let's just assume his little angel face doesn't ruin anything.       :wink2: 

I couldn't say it better :thumb_yello:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

And if they did, it would be no  loss, imo  - rather the opposite :naughty: I think there's plenty of us left, who'll stay with MIKA, "till death do us part"...:mf_lustslow:

Love, love

me

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

They'd moan a lot. Then get used to it and continue following him. Or never get used to it and keep moaning. But I doubt he'd lose a lot of fans, and those he loses because of his haircut aren't a big loss. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1