Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Questions questions.  Mika likes playing with us with his mute stories 😋😋😋😋😋 Anyway it looks like Paris airport.   I was landing there today just before 6pm and the sky was exactly the same red as in the story! !!!!!!!! 

*Departure for New York with the artwork for the covers of the new album, to work with Yasmine?
*Back home to Florence to touch up the covers of the upcoming album?

Edit: Alitalia aircraft in the background. :biggrin2:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 5

On 10/27/2018 at 9:24 PM, Mikasister said:

Normal. Mika is not God,  in the short distance is a normal person.

From a short distance I was very talkative with Mika but when I was so close I could have touched him I turned into a marshmallow :swoon:on a pink cloud :cloud:and all I could say was ask for a group pic and thank him...still I did better than pepper :floor: and we got the group pic :woot_jump:my first official pic with Mika as he had said yes :biggrin2: 

but I had forgotten all the questions I had meant to ask him...but what a wonderful moment :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

🤣🤣And what do they scream? For who is it?  

I didn't even look at what it was.
 To illustrate my point, I had the choice between this video or a swarm of seagulls on the hunt!  :lmfao:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

From a short distance I was very talkative with Mika but when I was so close I could have touched him I turned into a marshmallow :swoon:on a pink cloud :cloud:and all I could say was ask for a group pic and thank him...still I did better than pepper :floor: and we got the group pic :woot_jump:my first official pic with Mika as he had said yes :biggrin2: 

but I had forgotten all the questions I had meant to ask him...but what a wonderful moment :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

That's why I speak too much because I want to ask him many things and I dont want to forget anything. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

That's why I speak too much because I want to ask him many things and I dont want to forget anything. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: Maybe you should use MIKAs own method,  the next time you're afraid to forget something important : a piece of paper to look at...:naughty:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, mamiam said:

:blush-anim-cl: Maybe you should use MIKAs own method,  the next time you're afraid to forget something important : a peace of paper to look at...:naughty:

Love, love

me

That wouldn't be a meet but an interview hahahaha

• Haha 4

My theory is after you've been lucky enough to have had the opportunity of a face-to-face with the Master  

a half-dozen times you will be able to casually converse with him as though he is your closest neighbor.

(In other words 'practice makes perfect') After just one more MIKA opportunity, I believe I'll nail it.

• Like 6

Otherwise there is the method of the young speakers: Visualize the bullying person naked or with an elephant trunk!

..... Knowing you, you'll visualize him naked and stammer even more, drooling!

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, A. Clay said:

My theory is after you've been lucky enough to have had the opportunity of a face-to-face with the Master  

a half-dozen times you will be able to casually converse with him as though he is your closest neighbor.

(In other words 'practice makes perfect') After just one more MIKA opportunity, I believe I'll nail it.

Yes that's true, the excitement is not the same as the first time but I also think it's useful to prepare what you will say, instead of asking him some stupid questions like me... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Loo said:

Otherwise there is the method of the young speakers: Visualize the bullying person naked or with an elephant trunk!

Yes I don't think it's a good idea for most of us! 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Loo said:

:naughty: If Alba follows this advice, I think it would make her like deaf and dumb, and MIKA would never dare to ask her again, to come onstage with him, to translate his spanish! 🤣

Love, love

me

• Haha 4