Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

7 minutes ago, Dominika said:

It should be an easy way to give his dogs an outdoor shower :naughty: And MIKA should be happy that it's just water, and not snow - like we've got the last few days...😮

Love, love

me  

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mamiam said:

:naughty: If Alba follows this advice, I think it would make her like deaf and dumb, and MIKA would never dare to ask her again, to come onstage with him, to translate his spanish! 🤣

Love, love

me

I've been by his side, grabbing him by the waist and I'm still alive, not deaf and dumb.:naughty: and I have never visualized him naked when I talked to him @Loo

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like the rain is over. Time for the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the music in the background? :teehee: They shouldn't start talking. It's sounds familiar but it could be something completely new :das:

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, Dominika said:

What's the music in the background? :teehee: They shouldn't start talking. It's sounds familiar but it could be something completely new :das:

I asked myself the same thing but it sounded a bit like funk music no? 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Dominika said:

10 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

I asked myself the same thing but it sounded a bit like funk music no? 

I thought of a remix of "It's my house".

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I've been by his side, grabbing him by the waist and I'm still alive, not deaf and dumb.:naughty: and I have never visualized him naked when I talked to him @Loo

You're a tough lady! :hug: I think many of us are quite envious,  because of your close contact with MIKA in Spain...:mf_lustslow: 

Love, love

me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, A. Clay said:

My theory is after you've been lucky enough to have had the opportunity of a face-to-face with the Master  

a half-dozen times you will be able to casually converse with him as though he is your closest neighbor.

(In other words 'practice makes perfect') After just one more MIKA opportunity, I believe I'll nail it.

Generally true. Just that half a dozen times didn't help anything for me, I guess after m&g no. 50 or so, I finally started to become calmer! :lmfao: And I'm *still* nervous now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1