Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

On 10/12/2018 at 20:53, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Pierpaolo Piccioli est nominé pour un prix du "Designer de l'année".

Le Fashion Awards 2018, en partenariat avec Swarovski,  aura lieu le  lundi 10 décembre 2018 , dans le lieu emblématique de Londres,  le Royal Albert Hall .

image.thumb.png.5bec8e0405f5af9daec83f7fa2845f56.pngWaou, c'est grandiose !

image.thumb.png.ba44eaca0aa547cf778094de974cbee8.png

On 12/10/2018 at 11:00 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

IG stories from Pierpaolo Piccioli Insta

On 12/10/2018 at 11:00 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I love MIKAs childish happy face,  when he turns around on the red carpet, and gives "local guiding" to the guests :wub: He surely has a lot to tell about the Royal Albert Hall, and London...:fisch:  

Love, love

me

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mamiam said:

I love MIKAs childish happy face,  when he turns around on the red carpet, and gives "local guiding" to the guests :wub: He surely has a lot to tell about the Royal Albert Hall, and London...:fisch:  

Love, love

me

Ha ha ha! And if his Royal College  of Music is situated right on the opposite side of the street, he has a looooot to say to Kristin Scott Thomas :bleh:

On the photo: on the left Royal College  of Music, on the right stairs which used to be a red carpet entrance to the Royal Albert Hall.

Royal College of Music.JPG

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! And if his Royal College  of Music is situated right on the opposite side of the street, he has a looooot to say to Kristin Scott Thomas :bleh:

On the photo: on the left Royal College  of Music, on the right stairs which used to be a red carpet entrance to the Royal Albert Hall.

Royal College of Music.JPG

:thumb_yello:  Thanks for the photo proof! :hug:  Exactly the building I thought about too - I think we even can hear him saying "I went there" or something like that :blush-anim-cl: And he seems so happy and proud to say this to Kristin :wub: This was the first building in London I wanted to see - after I had learned about MIKAs happy and "lifesaving"  history there...:fangurl:

Love, love

me

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, mamiam said:

:thumb_yello:  Thanks for the photo proof! :hug:  Exactly the building I thought about too - I think we even can hear him saying "I went there" or something like that :blush-anim-cl: And he seems so happy and proud to say this to Kristin :wub: This was the first building in London I wanted to see - after I had learned about MIKAs happy and "lifesaving"  history there...:fangurl:

Love, love

me

Yeah, right after he turned around he was smiling and saying "That's my college. I went there...". :original:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, mamiam said:

Love, love

me

Yes, we can hear him saying something like this. And he looks proud and happy ❤️

• Like 5