Oh Alex, you forgot to translate something:

Victoire, where are you? 

In the musée d'art moderne 

In your exhibit which is sublime

image.png.d37f9398ecbba58e23f7f10da5530eb9.pngPurrRRrr PurrRRrr

Thank you Mika  PurrRRrr PurrRRrr

You are a big artist 

Thank you  PurrRRrr PurrRRrr

https://www.sortiraparis.com/arts-culture/exposition/articles/171426-dior-haute-joaillerie-l-expo-gratuite-au-musee-d-art-moderne-de-paris

image.thumb.png.f89d361fc4766f037857e01bbea1fe1d.png

image.png.61d0239c13669cb6ee9e8f54ba37db6e.png

Translation:

Spoiler

Dior Haute Joaillerie is the magnificent free exhibition not to be missed in Paris, from 6 to 8 July 2018! For 3 days, 222 sumptuous jewels will be installed at the Museum of Modern Art, to the delight of Parisians. You need more? The exhibition is free!

The Maison Christian Dior invites itself to the Musée d'Art Moderne de Paris, for 3 days of free exhibition, from July 6 to 8, 2018!

Free, this exhibition is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the crazy history of Dior Haute joaillerie. If the most amateurs will see the audacious jewels designed by Dior since 1946, connoisseurs will be able to find Christian Dior's three great loves - sewing, the ball and the garden!

In the spaces of the Parisian museum, Dior will exhibit a magnificent selection of high jewellery pieces, 222 magnificent pieces of jewellery, including the brand new "Dior Dior" collection by Victoire de Castellane (the artistic director of Dior Joaillerie), conceived as an ode to lace.

"I wanted to rediscover the feeling of aerial lightness and the haute couture signature of lace, which belongs, like ribbon, silk and drapes, to Dior's primer," explains Victoire de Castellane.

This exhibition is a marvel, because it is rare that the general public can admire a new "haute couture" collection, even before its sale! We also hope to see an explanation on the working methods, the drawing, the wax model, the casting of gold and the setting with precious stones, these hidden moments that we do not necessarily know.

An appointment not to be missed under any pretext.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, mamiam said:

:blush-anim-cl: And probably even better with men...:naughty:

Love, love

me

I wasn't be so sure about that. When he's around men he seems to be more goofy and intimidated. It's normal when you try to gain appreciation of someone you like.

But around women he feels comfortable and he can juggle them as he wants and we just buying it all :fangurl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Dominika said:

I wasn't be so sure about that. When he's around men he seems to be more goofy and intimidated. It's normal when you try to gain appreciation of someone you like.

But around women he feels comfortable and he can juggle them as he wants and we just buying it all :fangurl:

:thumb_yello: MIKA is a smart man, who knows how to play his cards, in a positive way, without being too calculated - so yes - I think you are quite right...:naughty:

Love, love

me

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika IG story

with Victoire de Castellane 💎 Creative Director of Dior Jewelry https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi_dqPuHGKn/?taken-by=victoiredecastellane

MP4

You have to recognize this lady from another IG photo. :wink2: When it was posted I've checked that Victoire was working for Dior and I was wondering if Mika would change the label :doh:

Screenshot_2018-07-06-13-11-01-405_com.instagram.android.png

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

:blush-anim-cl: No wonder Air France pilots treat MIKA like a VIP - he seems to be constantly in the air, must be close to achieve black belt in  flying...:naughty:

Love, love

me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2