Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

28 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

:thumb_yello:Thanks  for sharing this Alba! :hug: Now I feel a bit ashamed - because I've been so impatient, while waiting for these pens! :shocked: When  the designer himself, our dear MIKA, didn't get these pens earlier, why should I  complain !? :doh: 

Love, love

me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, silver said:

Is that big box with all the pens on sale anywhere? 

I was wondering the same thing. But I didn't see it anywhere for the moment :dunno: let's hope it's not special one only for him :crossed:

In case anyone has missed this on Mika's FB

Hello 2764.png<3
Would you like to win some Mika limited edition Pilot pen sets? Next week we'll be running a contest exclusively for fans on the mailing list. So if you're not already on there, sign up now! The contest will be international, so anyone can get involved! Don't miss out, sign up now and keep an eye on your inbox for the contest coming early next week x
http://po.st/MikaSign

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Don't forget, we're giving away some Mika x Pilot limited edition pens sets this week but ONLY to people on the mailing list! 

So make sure you sign up today, details will be going out very soon.....

The contest will be international, so anyone can get involved!

Don't miss out, sign up now and keep an eye on your inbox for the contest coming very soon... x

http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/13073-550933.html

Good luck everyone !!:crossed:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

really? I can´t define the gender but the voice is cleary a female in my ears and I saw some pics of Skyler with really short hair. 

Oh well, I used to think the singer of GK was a woman :fisch::lmfao: we will discover who is in (hopefully) a few months :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1