Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

45 minutes ago, Loo said:

image.png.75d0cc0de8659975fc80f3798d7961b9.png

That's cute; but I hope he's just pretending to sleep for the picture!
Because otherwise, it's that even in his sleep, he can't relax. :sad:

This is real relaxation:

image.png.cea0a9f22ed6ee90ac152a2375ac4cde.png

I think he's just posing for the pic. I don't think he sleeps in trousers and shirt, neither for a nap. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

I think he's just posing for the pic. I don't think he sleeps in trousers and shirt, neither for a nap. 

In trousers and shirt in which he was walking all day :fisch:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mikasister said:

He's acting as he does many times :naughty: he is a good actor.

:thumb_yello: MIKA really is a good actor.  But I'm not sure I'll accuse him for doing it at this cute pic.  Maybe he's worn out after walking around, and just need a little rest, fall asleep for some minutes, and has a bad dream that his dog is running away from him, and that's why he hold his leg hard?! :naughty: And voila - there's a mob.phone to doc it  - oh well, my fantasy's running wild - sorry!:blush-anim-cl: Anyway, we're all happy for this cute, home-pic...:fangurl:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, mamiam said:

:thumb_yello: MIKA really is a good actor.  But I'm not sure I'll accuse him for doing it at this cute pic.  Maybe he's worn out after walking around, and just need a little rest, fall asleep for some minutes, and has a bad dream that his dog is running away from him, and that's why he hold his leg hard?! :naughty: And voila - there's a mob.phone to doc it  - oh well, my fantasy's running wild - sorry!:blush-anim-cl: Anyway, we're all happy for this cute, home-pic...:fangurl:

Love, love

me

Yep!!  :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

If it can make "non-normal" people understand that they need to take long breaks regularly, to release their tensions; let everyone watch this show! ❤️

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ladyolivier said:

MY HEART IS SO FULL. This might be the cutest pic he's ever posted. I love Mel's paw on his face ♥️

Mel is like: sleep well my prince I'll protect you. :cloud:Definitely she's the most important lady in his life... maybe exept his mother. Mothers are always out of a scale :teehee:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

Mel is like: sleep well my prince I'll protect you. :cloud:Definitely she's the most important lady in his life... maybe exept his mother. Mothers are always out of a scale :teehee:

Yep.  His mother is the most important person for him. Once he said she's everything to him.  :wub2:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Yep.  His mother is the most important person for him. Once he said she's everything to him.  :wub2:

Even though as he once said that their relation is not nice :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Even though as he once said that their relation is not nice :lmfao:

Bahh he also said they have many discussions in the family. Dont believe everything he says. :naughty: 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Dominika said:

That means that this is well functioning family :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: Yes, that's also my impression of the Holbrook Penniman family - over the past 10 years we've " known" them...:fangurl:

Love, love

me

• Like 2