Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

Just now, silver said:

Buying shoes isn't writing an album :wags_finger:

As a good MFCer friend told me, he has too much distractions in europe, he should go to Miami to work on the album. :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, silver said:

Buying shoes isn't writing an album :wags_finger:

Let's say he's shopping for his stage shoes for the tour! :biggrin2:

6 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

God but he really looks so thin

It is true that he's too thin there; he had to start the vegetarian diet again! 🤔

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Yes @Mikasister this time yes but I still answer anyway... You never know! 🤣

Did you notice he has few retweets lately? :dunno:even though he has more than a million of followers.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Did you notice he has few retweets lately? :dunno:even though he has more than a million of followers.

He used to do much more interesting tweets - now he thinks short videos will do. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Yes that's right... And he takes care of his Fanbase by canceling his story... Like that we are not annoying... 😅Marketing! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There he goes again deleting stories :lmfao: I'm currently on Vacation in paris literally 1/2 mile from that Louboutin store. I hope he stays nearby. Maybe paris is small enough to run into him...

I agree that he looks thinner but I think he looks fine! I love him with a little bit o' squish around the hips but I think he still looks beautiful as he is :wub: 

Now if he would just take those dogs for a nice walk...to the Madeline..maybe down my street...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

There he goes again deleting stories :lmfao: I'm currently on Vacation in paris literally 1/2 mile from that Louboutin store. I hope he stays nearby. Maybe paris is small enough to run into him...

I agree that he looks thinner but I think he looks fine! I love him with a little bit o' squish around the hips but I think he still looks beautiful as he is :wub: 

Now if he would just take those dogs for a nice walk...to the Madeline..maybe down my street...

I don´t think he is still in Paris but now in Tuscany again. And I think he deleted his story because he saw that fans recognized the Fiat which was bad as he works for Peugeot.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Mikasister said:

There are holidays and then as for the birthday donation: out of sight, out of mind!

• Like 2