Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

1 hour ago, Loo said:

There are holidays and then as for the birthday donation: out of sight, out of mind!

Maybe but he has  few or less rt since before spring. I think it's more likely what silver says. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

On 8/3/2018 at 11:08 PM, silver said:

He used to do much more interesting tweets - now he thinks short videos will do. 

Remember those times when he completely disappeared for months, without a single Tweet or anything? :teehee: I certainly prefer the short videos, after all it's his private time now, he's not on tour or doing anything official.

We know he already has the tour dates for next year, and we know he has to release the album in time before the tour, so I'm not worried about his activities. August is usually his holiday month, and it's way too hot to work anyway. :lmfao:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Remember those times when he completely disappeared for months, without a single Tweet or anything? :teehee: I certainly prefer the short videos, after all it's his private time now, he's not on tour or doing anything official.

We know he already has the tour dates for next year, and we know he has to release the album in time before the tour, so I'm not worried about his activities. August is usually his holiday month, and it's way too hot to work anyway. :lmfao:

Actually, he's working there! :sneaky2:

He is inspired by the pieces in the park for his stage decorations.
Refines his tan to better appear on television.
He wears a hat and dresses in pink to please some of his fans and white shirt for others.

Damn, he forgot the five-day beard to complete the recent forum delirium!

I forgot the new, comfortable moccasins!

Edited by Loo
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

How beautiful is working on the album in a garden :naughty: :mf_rosetinted:

Believe it or not San Antonio aka Frédéric Dard used to type all his books which were all best sellers on a typewriter in his swimming pool :original:

And I usually get inspired for my poems when I am driving in my car or swimming in the sea (but I'm not famous yet :floor:) ... seing places and meeting people, seing beautiful artwork, strong emotions, everything that trigger feelings gives inspiration. I remember Mika saying it and I believe it is true from experimenting it. Living in a cave like an hermit is not inspiring :no:

Life is :original:

Also Mika spent a long time in several studios already and he is entitled to a holiday now  :wink2:  Best way to get inspiration going again :wub2:

And his videos are such a pleasure to see :mikalove:

So to sum it up Mika makes me happy :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Believe it or not San Antonio aka Frédéric Dard used to type all his books which were all best sellers on a typewriter in his swimming pool :original:

And I usually get inspired for my poems when I am driving in my car or swimming in the sea (but I'm not famous yet :floor:) ... seing places and meeting people, seing beautiful artwork, strong emotions, everything that trigger feelings gives inspiration. I remember Mika saying it and I believe it is true from experimenting it. Living in a cave like an hermit is not inspiring :no:

Life is :original:

Also Mika spent a long time in several studios already and he is entitled to a holiday now  :wink2:  Best way to get inspiration going again :wub2:

And his videos are such a pleasure to see :mikalove:

So to sum it up Mika makes me happy :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Ohhh how beautiful your comment. :hug:

• Like 3