Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

Just now, Mikasister said:

As I said sometime ago, I hate remixes in general, so I dont like that remix. :no: Remixes destroy the songs. <_<

Yes generally I agree with you but this time, the original one is quite electro, so it doesn't disturb me to make a remix of it, and for this time I love that remix...

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram story : singing "I only want to be with you"

Thanks Eriko :thumb_yello: But I'd rather hear MIKA humming on some of his new songs, which are hopefully not too far from production...:teehee:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram story : singing "I only want to be with you"

I guess it's Bay City Rollers version. :fisch:

What does everyone think?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Poisonyoulove said:

He must be bored tonight?  :biggrin2:

And he retweeted these replies:

That's what I thought too!
 but it's gonna be his fans' day! :lmfao:

• Haha 1

Some people say in Facebook that he needs support from his fans, that he is in a period of doubt, and that explains his behaviour during The Voice (even if it's recorded, some fans felt this kind of sadness in his eyes sometimes...)

As a pretty new fan, do you feel the same?

Was it like that for the last album too?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Some people say in Facebook that he needs support from his fans, that he is in a period of doubt, and that explains his behaviour during The Voice (even if it's recorded, some fans felt this kind of sadness in his eyes sometimes...)

I think he looked sad during the Voice because he had to listen to poor quality singers in the middle of the night while watching Pascal putting his finger in his own nose... Seriously speaking, we can't know how he is at the moment, it's always so difficult to tell when he's having these silent writing/studio periods. I hope from the bottom of my heart that all is good for him and I send him loving thoughts every single day, especially when I'm focused on doing my meditation (of course not sure he can catch them). Anyway, a lot of people support him and want the best for him. I have no doubts that the new album will be fabulous, whenever it's out. I feel very confident about it. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

:lmfao:Days before TBWKTM in September 2009,

he feels so nerves, writing a blog

BLACKPOOL, FoozBALL and WILL YOUNG

I think my ear is ####ed. Or infected at least. The school next door to me has started again and I am reminded of that first day of school feeling. Perhaps I've got that first day feeling because of the 5 am drive to Blackpool tomorrow. Perhaps I've got that first day feeling because my single is coming out on Monday. Perhaps I've got that feeling because of the 2500 album covers that are piled up in my entrance hall waiting to be signed! Hahahaha OK I've gone slightly mad.

Is releasing a second album supposed to feel like this? No one ever tells you. My hormones are going crazy. I FEEL PREGNANT. I AM PREGNANT.

Anyway back to Blackpool. I'm looking forward to this. Haven't been there since I was a kid. Just checked out the line up and saw that Pixie Lott is performing. When I bumped into her at rehearsal studios a couple weeks ago I thought she was in the room just to steal my drummer Cherise but then realized the last time I saw her was when she was dancing on stage as a Lollipop Girl at one of my first London shows. I like her. Will Young is performing as well. I've always had a soft spot for him, his voice is yummy. This could be really fun. I hear that some of the Fan Club are trying to get me down and have fish and chips with them. YOU KNOW WHAT I'm up for it. I'll try to come by after my Alan Carr interview. Lets sort it out on Twitter. For those who don't know yet, tomorrow's performance is gonna be acoustic.

I have a confession to make. I feel like I need to come out of the closet and admit my support for Charlton Athletic football team. I got into them because of friends a couple of years ago. Unfortunately every time I went to see them they lost, but they are doing much better now and are currently top of League One. I think if it wasn't for all the idiots who I was surrounded by when I was younger, I would have been quite good at football. Alright maybe its the 2nd beer talking. NO NO I COULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING SERIOUSLY. A CANNON BALL. dunno what that is but whatever, ill be listening to the Brentford match on the way up tomorrow.

OK my single We Are Golden comes out on Sunday digitally the on MONDAY in the shops. I think I wanna Blog more regularly. I think this would be a good thing. like cod liver oil without the burping. Jesus time for bed.

I love you you good night.

MIKA!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

I think my ear is ####ed. Or infected at least. The school next door to me has started again and I am reminded of that first day of school feeling. Perhaps I've got that first day feeling because of the 5 am drive to Blackpool tomorrow. Perhaps I've got that first day feeling because my single is coming out on Monday. Perhaps I've got that feeling because of the 2500 album covers that are piled up in my entrance hall waiting to be signed! Hahahaha OK I've gone slightly mad.

Is releasing a second album supposed to feel like this? No one ever tells you. My hormones are going crazy. I FEEL PREGNANT. I AM PREGNANT.

Anyway back to Blackpool. I'm looking forward to this. Haven't been there since I was a kid. Just checked out the line up and saw that Pixie Lott is performing. When I bumped into her at rehearsal studios a couple weeks ago I thought she was in the room just to steal my drummer Cherise but then realized the last time I saw her was when she was dancing on stage as a Lollipop Girl at one of my first London shows. I like her. Will Young is performing as well. I've always had a soft spot for him, his voice is yummy. This could be really fun. I hear that some of the Fan Club are trying to get me down and have fish and chips with them. YOU KNOW WHAT I'm up for it. I'll try to come by after my Alan Carr interview. Lets sort it out on Twitter. For those who don't know yet, tomorrow's performance is gonna be acoustic.

I have a confession to make. I feel like I need to come out of the closet and admit my support for Charlton Athletic football team. I got into them because of friends a couple of years ago. Unfortunately every time I went to see them they lost, but they are doing much better now and are currently top of League One. I think if it wasn't for all the idiots who I was surrounded by when I was younger, I would have been quite good at football. Alright maybe its the 2nd beer talking. NO NO I COULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING SERIOUSLY. A CANNON BALL. dunno what that is but whatever, ill be listening to the Brentford match on the way up tomorrow.

OK my single We Are Golden comes out on Sunday digitally the on MONDAY in the shops. I think I wanna Blog more regularly. I think this would be a good thing. like cod liver oil without the burping. Jesus time for bed.

MIKA!

Wow thank you Eriko, I have never seen it!

Very interesting, he's pregnant! :lmfao:

Ok so that's usual, no need to worry about that...

Edited by Boucarilla
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tiibet said:

I think he looked sad during the Voice because he had to listen to poor quality singers in the middle of the night while watching Pascal putting his finger in his own nose... Seriously speaking, we can't know how he is at the moment, it's always so difficult to tell when he's having these silent writing/studio periods. I hope from the bottom of my heart that all is good for him and I send him loving thoughts every single day, especially when I'm focused on doing my meditation (of course not sure he can catch them). Anyway, a lot of people support him and want the best for him. I have no doubts that the new album will be fabulous, whenever it's out. I feel very confident about it. 

Yes maybe, that's true, even me I thought the same sometimes, some of candidates have not to be in this level in this competition, notes out of tune are not accepted here! Great you make meditation! I think he's opened (with energy) so maybe some days he can receive some... :wink2:

• Like 3

And I remember too that he is anxious generally, he said it in Le Divan, I don't know if it's better with the years but he is maybe just anxious and it's pretty normal for the writing of a new album, you have doubts and a lot of questions...

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

And I remember too that he is anxious generally, he said it in Le Divan, I don't know if it's better with the years but he is maybe just anxious and it's pretty normal for the writing of a new album, you have doubts and a lot of questions...

yes true, this is so intense, as a new mika fan this is our first experience waiting for an album and dealing with those melting feelings

I've never thought that it's that much hard for him

he just puts his heart and soul into every thing he does, so, the pressure is normal

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

And let's not forget the months before TOOL, that was even worse :aah:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Wow thank you Eriko, I have never seen it!

Very interesting, he's pregnant! :lmfao:

Ok so that's usual, no need to worry about that...

He later said that all the women in his family yelled at him for saying he felt pregnant! :teehee:  Like, about 3 minutes in to this interview:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

1 hour ago, krysady said:

I didn't know he used to write blogs, thank you for sharing :hug:

I think we don't have to worry, he simply forgets he can write on social too, as he confirmed himself with those tweets :lmfao: we don't have to worry when he doesn't post on socials, nor when he posts several things in a row, it's just normal :naughty: and I find it funny :fisch:
Anyway I think it's all ok, it's normal to feel a bit pressed when you put so much of you in your work and you are sincere and personal as he is. What's important is that he likes what he's doing. Btw he knows what he has to face as an artist, remember these tweets:

On 24/2/2018 at 4:20 PM, Mikasister said:

I don't know why ppl are so worried on social as you said @Boucarilla; for what I saw in those three years they worry everytime Mika doesn't post sth in a couple of days. Dudes, there are artists that disappear for ages between an album and the next one, just calm down :dunno:

• Like 8

It's normal for an artist to be nervous and mentally tortured, and that's good, because it's enough to generate creativity and not enough to cause too much pain.

Quite frankly, I find it much better than it has ever been; maturity helps to relativize. :wink2:

And then with the number of fans who follow him, he is sure to sell his album and concerts... even if after that there can be critics... or compliments! :winner_second_h4h:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Poisonyoulove said:

He later said that all the women in his family yelled at him for saying he felt pregnant! :teehee:  Like, about 3 minutes in to this interview:

Oh I love this video and he is soooooooooo cute!!! The girl is a bit crazy I love her too! Thank you!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

I don´t think he is depressed or anything like this. He is in LA and he told often enough that he doesn´t like LA, he was alone and bored and didn´t like his dinner and then remembered he could have some fun with his fans on Twitter. But as often he can´t do right.... if he doesn´t tweet people are afraid he isn´t o.k., if he does tweet the are afraid he isn´t o.k., if he does funny happy Tweets people think he is drunk........

Don´t worry everything is o.k. :wink2:

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

MIKA!

4 hours ago, krysady said:

thank you for finding these wonderful memories :flowers2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1