Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

1 hour ago, krysady said:

:lmfao: For sure! :thumb_yello:

I thought that the whole house have been painted by Yasmine and other friends as a common project, never thought that each one of them did an individual wall, the artwork has the same style, isn't? At least it seems so to me :blush-anim-cl: 

Yasmine's style is different, look!

image.png.f8ca19c9a75b7151b7cbb069fc412ebb.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, krysady said:

You're right, it is the same style, but I know that the Miami house was painted by Yasmine and their friends. Here's Mika's tweet :wink2:

Exactly. They did the paintings by themselves. That's why I am wondering if it is one of Mika's or Yasmine's work. I really love it ❤️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Loo said:

Yasmine's style is different, look!

Oh common, look at those doves, they look as the ones in Tuscany :biggrin2: ....   Anyway, it's the first time I hear about local artists doing the painting, did he said that somewhere?

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On this video at minut 35:00 Mika and Yasmine talk about the paintings on the walls - cubain style. They say that they did the paintings by themselves.

Thanks, Anna, I couldn't remember which video it was :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, krysady said:

Oh common, look at those doves, they look as the ones in Tuscany :biggrin2: ....   Anyway, it's the first time I hear about local artists doing the painting, did he said that somewhere?

Long before this TV program, Mika said that he had employed locals artists and at least, one graffiti artist for the large fresco in the dining room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Loo said:

Long before this TV program, Mika said that he had employed locals artists and at least, one graffiti artist for the large fresco in the dining room.

Thank you! :thumb_yello: I've never seen that interview, do you remember in which language it was? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thank you! :thumb_yello: I've never seen that interview, do you remember in which language it was? 

Sorry, I don't remember the language, it's been too long.

But the new painting may very well be by Yasmine, she is constantly progressing, in good perfectionist!  :wink2:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, lormare73 said:

It should be "Circolo del teatro del sale" in Florence 

http://www.teatrodelsale.com/circo-lo/

Programming

The Circo-lo Teatro del Sale is a cultural association chaired and directed by Maria Cassi that programs about 240 shows a year.

The events you can attend are of various kinds because on stage alternate professionals of music, dance and acting.
When she doesn't take her shows around Italy and the world, Maria Cassi performs here with hilarious and extraordinary interpretations that make thousands of members laugh.

To participate in the initiatives of the Salt Theatre you must sign the card, becoming a member. In order to take advantage of the buffet dinner that precedes each performance, it is also necessary to book and communicate your presence.

From Tuesday to Friday, the Circo-lo is also open for members at lunchtime.
So Saturday and Sunday, from 12.00 to 15.00, is always the time for brunch.

image.thumb.png.1e29ae48cf9f15a283a78cc9075666fa.png

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

At the first moment I thought it was Mika on the photo!!!!!!!!!!!! But no, it's Fortune :bleh:

Hahaha  but they look  different

21385741551_3c280d15d9_o.thumb.jpg.08e3b  20790125943-109ab793d8-o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On the photo we can see only a part of the face.

They have the same ears and eyes. And don't tell me that it's not true!

image.png.4ae0d57fc9f6d67a32414a74813cb93e.png

Hmmm well it is your perception, I see his eyes different, Mika's eyes are sweeter and he has a hole in his ear. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hmmm well it is your perception, I see his eyes different, Mika's eyes are sweeter and he has a hole in his ear.  

Same; I see them really different, even more so with the years.

• Like 3