Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

Ah, Okay!

Old man writing!  🤭

But seriously, what's wrong with him at his age?
 Unless you have brain degeneration, which is not the case at all, 35 years is very young. He still has at least 55 years to live!

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Loo said:

While I'm at it, what exactly is the meaning of this drawing that he puts everywhere? On the net there are several possibilities.

he has the heart with wings everywhere, his stage at parc de France, he had it on stage at the Bercy gig and during CasaMika. And if you look he draws it the way you can read the number of the year most of the time ( not on his thumb nail )

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

he has the heart with wings everywhere, his stage at parc de France, he had it on stage at the Bercy gig and during CasaMika. And if you look he draws it the way you can read the number of the year most of the time ( not on his thumb nail )

:thumb_yello: Aha - thanks for your interesting explanation!  I've understood it "my own simple way" :naughty: Like that he wants to tell  his heart has got wings, which takes him everywhere - as the multi cultural person he is...:wub: 

Love, love

me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Yes, I saw that he puts it everywhere. What I wanted to know is the exact meaning of this symbol.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Loo said:

Yes, I saw that he puts it everywhere. What I wanted to know is the exact meaning of this symbol.

I see the majority articles online are giving quite similar explanations for the meaning of this symbol :

"The winged heart represents the freedom to love, to feel, to courageously rise above the mundane and reach full potential. It is a sign of joyful optimism and a representation of the free spirit."  

It seems it's also one of the most popular tattoo designs as well.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Loo said:

Mika has been drawing this winged heart for a long time. I saw it already on one of YouTube videos from 2012 if I recall correctly. But I have only one autograph with a heart.

PhotoEditor_20181213_180833523.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Or there is a Pijama party. He wears his shoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or maybe he's preparing a Xmas video?????

For his new jingle :mf_rosetinted:  oops single :teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5