MIKA in French Press - 2018

Kumazzz

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

Same for me , probably there's no video available on live streaming....

This is the Dailymotion Player, but no video as well

SO what time is 6:30 PM in France  in EST USA ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On internet I found this direct streaming - but there is only audio. So I don't know if there will be the video as well.

https://www.rtl.fr/actu/conso/suivez-rtl-en-direct-video-7781151065

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here you can find two files audio with the interview made by Marc-Olivier Fogiel with Mika and Brigitte Macron.

RTL_181107_1.3gp

RTL_181107_2.3gp

RTL

https://www.rtl.fr/

Brigitte Macron et Mika s'engagent contre le harcèlement scolaire sur RTL

7795477837_macron-mika.thumb.PNG.a33b6cee6071fa09965642689f9bcaad.PNG

DOCUMENT RTL - À l'occasion de la Journée nationale de lutte contre le harcèlement, la Première dame et le chanteur s'engagent sur ce fléau. Brigitte Macron demande que de la prévention soit réalisée dès les premières années de scolarisation.

Jeudi 8 novembre aura lieu la Journée nationale de lutte contre le harcèlement. Une journée pour sensibiliser les Français sur ces violences qui touchent un élève sur dix, selon les chiffres du ministère de l'Éducation nationale. À cette occasion, la première dame Brigitte Macron et le chanteur Mika s'engagent sur RTL. 

"J'ai été professeure. J'ai eu affaire très souvent dans ma vie à des enfants qui étaient harcelés, mais aussi à des élèves harceleurs. C'est donc un problème que je connais", explique sur RTL Brigitte Macron, qui confie recevoir de nombreux témoignages "d'enfants, d'adolescents, mais aussi énormément de témoignages de parents qui sont très démunis devant cette souffrance engendrée par la violence du harcèlement".

C'est pour cela que la Première dame a choisi de s'investir. "Jean-Michel Blanquer, le ministre de l'Éducation nationale, m'a demandé de porter ce combat avec lui ; ce que je fais avec grand plaisir", assure-t-elle.

Brigitte Macron et les premières dames de nombreux pays souhaitent faire pression sur les géants du numérique (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat...) pour que le harcèlement soit stoppé sur Internet. 

Je voudrais qu'à l'école, très vite, il y ait un apprentissage de la bienveillance.

Brigitte Macron sur RTL, le 7 novembre 2018.

Mais pour elle, tout doit débuter beaucoup plus tôt dans la vie des élèves. "Je voudrais aussi qu'à l'école, il y ait déjà un apprentissage de la bienveillance, parce que chez les petits ce n'est pas sur Internet que ça se passe. Parfois, les harceleurs ne se rendent pas toujours compte qu'ils le sont. On peut l'être à son insu, pour rire... Donc il faut véritablement qu'il y ait une information", martèle Brigitte Macron.

Et de citer le modèle danois, où dès le plus jeune âge, les enfants sont sensibilisés à la bienveillance et au maniement d'Internet. "Nous, on ne nous apprend pas et il ne faut pas croire que c'est inné. Ça fait partie de l'acquis et je pense qu'on doit l'acquérir très rapidement", souligne-t-elle. 

C'est un privilège de pouvoir en parler.

Mika à propos du harcèlement dont il a été victime plus jeune

Pour Mika, cet engagement prend racine dès son enfance. "Pour moi, c'est simple parce que je l'ai vécu donc ça faisait partir de mon enfance, de mon adolescence", raconte le chanteur au micro de RTL. Cette volonté de s'engager, de témoigner c'est aussi "parce que j'ai survécu. J'avais une très bonne famille, une mère qui me défendait beaucoup et aussi un système de support à la maison qui est très rare", confie l'artiste.

"J'en avais presque honte avant, maintenant je réalise maintenant que c'est absurde. C'est un privilège de pouvoir en parler dans des circonstances très différentes aujourd'hui. Je le fais avec mon cœur sans avoir peur de tout dire", assure Mika.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

Brigitte Macron and Mika pledge against school bullying on RTL

RTL DOCUMENT - On the occasion of the National Day Against Harassment, the First Lady and the singer commit to this plague. Brigitte Macron asks that prevention be carried out from the first years of schooling.

Thursday, November 8 will be the National Day Against Harassment. A day to make the French aware of the violence that affects one student in ten, according to the figures of the Ministry of Education. On this occasion, the first lady Brigitte Macron and the singer Mika engage on RTL.

"I have been a teacher, I have been dealing very often in my life with children who were harassed, but also with stalking students, so this is a problem I know," says RTL Brigitte Macron, who confides receive many testimonials "from children, teenagers, but also a lot of testimonials from parents who are very poor in the face of this suffering caused by the violence of harassment".

That's why the First Lady chose to invest. "Jean-Michel Blanquer, the Minister of National Education, asked me to carry this fight with him, which I do with great pleasure," she says.

Brigitte Macron and the first ladies of many countries want to put pressure on the digital giants (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat ...) to stop harassment on the Internet.

I wish that at school, very quickly, there is an apprenticeship of benevolence.

Brigitte Macron on RTL, November 7, 2018.

But for her, everything must begin much earlier in the lives of students. "I would also like to see that at school, there is already an apprenticeship of benevolence, because in the little ones it is not on the Internet that it happens, sometimes the stalkers do not always realize that they are, it can be without his knowledge, to laugh ... So it really has to be information, "says Brigitte Macron.

And to quote the Danish model, where from an early age, children are sensitized to benevolence and the use of the Internet. "We are not taught and we must not believe that it is innate, it is part of the acquis and I think it must be acquired very quickly," she says.

It's a privilege to be able to talk about it.

Mika about the harassment he suffered as a victim

For Mika, this commitment is rooted in her childhood. "For me, it's simple because I lived it so it was from my childhood, my adolescence," says the singer at the microphone of RTL. This willingness to engage, to testify is also "because I survived, I had a very good family, a mother who defended me a lot and also a support system at home that is very rare", says the artist.

"I was almost ashamed of it before, now I realize it's absurd, it's a privilege to be able to talk about it in very different circumstances today, I do it with my heart without being afraid to say it all" says Mika.

🔽AUDIO file from brigitte-macron-et-mika-s-engagent-contre-le-harcelement-scolaire-sur-rtl

OFFICIAL YouTube

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, krysady said:

Same for me , probably there's no video available on live streaming....

This is the Dailymotion Player, but no video as well

SO what time is 6:30 PM in France  in EST USA ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

Mika and Brigitte Macron interviewed to talk about school harassment on RTL (a French radio)

Very good interview!  :thumb_yello:
I loved the interaction between Mrs. Macron and Mika.

And also the Marc-O and Mika  use of the "vous" form! :biggrin2:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

OFFICIAL YouTube

Translation:

Spoiler

M-O: Good evening, Mrs. Macron!

Mrs. Macron: Good evening, Marc Olivier!

M-O: Good evening, Mika!

Mika: Good evening!

M-O Fogiel: Tomorrow is "No to Harassment" day. Both of you are committed in your own way.
 The question is simple, Ms. Macron, why this commitment against harassment?

Ms. Macron: First of all, because I was a teacher, and I had to deal very often in my life with students who were harassed and also with students who were harassers. So it's a problem I know about.
When the President was elected, many letters came to me, with testimonies from children and teenagers. Many testimonies from parents who are very helpless in the face of this suffering caused by the violence of harassment. So that's why I wanted to get involved.
 And J-M Blanquer, the Minister of National Education, asked me to take this fight with him, which I do with great pleasure.

M-O: Let's see how, you Mika, why are you getting involved against harassment today?

M: Frankly, for me it's simple, because I've experienced it. It was part of my childhood, my adolescence and I survived mostly. I had a very good family, I had a mother who defended me a lot (laughs). But especially at home, I really had a support system, which I now realize, was very rare.
So having survived this period of my life, harassment, I thought to myself: we have to talk about it. I was almost ashamed of it before, now I realize that it is *** you shouldn't see it ashamed, it's a privilege to be able to talk about it, in very different circumstances today, in which I find myself. So I do it and I do it with all my heart and without being afraid to say everything.
I think it's very important and it took me a while, huh, I admit it!

M-o: You will tell us what you experienced Mika, but without betraying any secrets, you talked about it and both of you together, Brigitte Macron, Mika, about this period when you Mika were harassed.
Brigitte Macron, did Mika tell you about this?

Ms. Macron: Yes, he told me about it, because he knew I was committed to fighting harassment and he told me that he was very sensitive to this cause. Because he himself had been a victim of it when he was younger, and it's obvious that the crack is still there!
Sorry, Mika, maybe I'll allow myself a little quick psychology...

Mika: No, it's okay!

Ms. Macron: ...you can feel it, and what's really important in Mika's case is that he was surrounded. It's because his parents reacted, he wasn't alone. And even though he was not alone, this suffering was extremely strong.
So, the urgency of talking. You have to talk; there must be an adult next to them who can listen to them!

M-o: Despite the shame, you heard Mika say he was ashamed. That you saw Brigitte Macron when you were a teacher, the shame of being harassed!

Ms. Macron: Yes, because there are signs, there are stigmas anyway. A student starts looking down, starts not talking to you, school results change, he runs away, he runs away, especially from adults. They don't mean to say, because they think that if you say, you denounce. To say is not to denounce. That's what they need to understand, it's very important. And in their heads, it's not. They don't dare to say.

M-O: Concretely Mika, what did you experience, how old were you, how did it go?

Mika: Well, it's been happening since then, I remember that really from the age of 11, it happened. This is a difficult time for everyone, for all children, for all boys. There are a lot of changes in life, anyway, but now I have.... All of a sudden, the people who were my friends were less my friends. And I thought it was nothing at all. It hurt me a little bit. But in fact, I found myself very isolated as I went along, more and more isolated.
So I think that this isolation can become very extreme very quickly, and we don't realize it. And it keeps us from talking even more. And it causes even more shame.

M-O: But you, at school, were also harassed by a teacher, Mika? A teacher, you were her scapegoat?

Mika: That's it, from time to time it can also happen with people who are in positions of power, and then it gets even more complicated. This teacher, she was... She really complicated my life, she ruined my life for a long time. She wrote poems about us, about me and about another girl. She put them on the wall and people had to recite these poems; who were completely laughing at us, at this friend, at me, at this friend of mine in the classroom or at me or at other things.
I had to stand on the chair for quite a long time and it was... I don't know how to say it.... I was very young. It blocked me in a lot of ways, I stopped talking, I started to stop looking at what was happening in the classroom. I wasn't doing my homework anymore, I forgot a lot of things. But it was also beginning to change my relationship with my parents and my family at home. I walked away from everyone, and in the end it was quite complicated, but I stopped going to school for at least six months. And I was lucky to have the music that came along. And my mother who forced me to make music, who took me out of that phase of my life. And even now when I'm talking about this thing, it's not that I don't have it *** a lot. It's true when Brigitte says that her feelings there are felt; it's clear, I feel them today. And when I see someone in that situation, it provokes a lot of... empathy, but also rage.

M-O: Brigitte Macron, you hear Mika tell how a teacher harassed her, not just her little friends. This is also the reality of harassment. It doesn't have to be the little classmates in the school, it could also be someone with authority.

Ms. Macron: What strikes me most is the difference. If you have any difference whatsoever, then you can be an object of harassment. Why Mika?
I don't know if you've analyzed why she didn't like you with that teacher? What made you different?

Mika: I don't know, honestly, and even now... I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
 But you know what's so weird is that my sister was in the same class the year before. And she had no problem with that... with the same teacher! So I don't know... Until today, I don't know why!
I don't know... I was scatterbrain?

Mrs. Macron: You never tried to get close to her to ask her what happened, you never heard from her?

Mika: No, never.

Ms. Macron: To know what happened, what made you have a head that was sticking out, basically that's it....

Mika: You know what... So I'll tell you something!
 So, something amazing happened! I was signing copies of my 1st or 2nd album. I think it was my first album. And she came.

Mrs. Macron: Did you recognize her?

Mika: And she gave me a letter... No, I didn't recognize him.
There was my family, because it was one of my first signing for my album in London. So my family came, of course, because we're a clan.
So, the clan was there behind me and (laughs), I'm an adult! I'm releasing my album, I'm 23 years old, and I'm very proud. And all of a sudden, but then I don't recognize the teacher. But my mother, of course, recognizes right away...

Mrs. Macron: That's the problem!

Mika: She was giving me a letter! My mother took the letter right away, and I didn't understand anything! And then she explained it to me. I made the connection!
And so, I could never ask for it. And I don't know if I want to ask her!

Ms. Macron: Okay.

Mika: I think that...

Ms. Macron: No, but to understand.... If there's something to understand. Because maybe there's nothing to understand.
….

M-O: Brigitte Macron, in Mika's time, there were no social networks like there are today. Mockery and violence are multiplied on the Internet.
I read, Brigitte Macron, that with the other first ladies from all over the world, especially Mélania Trump, you wanted to put pressure on the digital giants to stop the harassment on the Internet?

Ms. Macron: Yes, of course, because now it's amplified. Before, you used to change the school child and then it would dry up. However, this is no longer the case, of course. It's very, very amplified by the networks!
But I would also like to see them in school very quickly, in middle school, in high school. But already at school, there is a learning of kindness, because among children, it is not on the Internet that it happens.
But the little ones sometimes tend to harass. And I go further, because stalkers don't necessarily realize that they are. We can be without his knowledge, just for fun. They have no idea how important it is to each other. So there really has to be information.
In Denmark, where I was, I realized that from the early grades on, they are taught kindness. They are taught how to use the Internet. We teach them what the other is. And don't think it's innate. It's part of the acquis area. And I think we must acquire it very quickly and above all accept the other in his difference.

M-O: So education first and foremost! Education first and foremost and from the very beginning.

Mrs. Macron: From the youngest! And I also believe that we have had some experiences; some of the students among them are also very capable of regulating themselves. There are some schools I went to, or there were so-called ambassadors.  And the ambassadors are the ones who can decipher what's wrong and do a little bit of clearing the ground.
And when the young people start with us it's even easier!

M-O: Just a word about that, Mika. Brigitte Macron says that stalkers don't always realize they are. You, the young boys and girls who harassed you when you were in school, they finally realized that... When they sent you stones, when they sent you cans, when they insulted you, when they were on the wrong side of the line?

Mika: All right, listen up! That depends completely. I fully agree with what Brigitte says, that most of the time we don't take it into account, what is happening. Even stalkers don't realize what they're doing. It's like a kind of snowball. So it's not just one action that can hurt, it's ***.

Mrs. Macron: There's the pack phenomenon that happens very quickly!

Mika: Exactly!

Ms. Macron: And when you're in a pack, you're no longer an active force; you're also manipulated by the pack.

Mika: And it is communication that counts. And also the community (???)
For example, after this experience, I was in a high school. I didn't go to school for six months. After that I started going back to school but the school was very small. She was right in front of the house, where we were living in London. The classes were very small. In total, there were 95 children throughout the school. And there was a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot less harassment!
Because there was no longer this sense of community (??), there was communication and silence was broken on something. If there was something, it was seen, it was discussed. And then, at the age of 13-14 years old, I went to another school that was much bigger and there was less communication, there was more isolation and it was much worse!
So we have to break this silence. It's very important, we have to talk about it. It's not shameful, it's essential.

And uh.....

M-O: That's why you both invest in each other. To conclude, Mika, you both intend to continue to invest yourself in this cause. You Mika? Talking about it is one way to do it.

Mika: I think it's very, very, very important that... that.  Brigitte Macron is talking about it right now. She really has, not only in her position, in her life today, but also in all her experience. She was a teacher and it is very important to hear someone in this situation talking about it with such empathy.

M-O : And you Brigitte Macron, this cause, we understand that you will continue to invest yourself to reduce this harassment?

Ms. Macron: Of course, but I think you're helping us a lot, because there's an awareness there. And I think we should tell the little ones, the young people that we are with them. There are no boundaries between the two worlds. We are with them and we are there to help them. But we can't help them if he doesn't tell us. They have to tell us, they have to trust us. They need to look around for someone they can trust.

M-O: And it is important that a popular artist like Mika takes the floor to do so, since it is also a model and a way of liberating this word!
Mika, thank you for doing it tonight on RTL. Thank you very much Brigitte Macron. Thank you both!

Mika: Thank you!

Ms. Macron: Thank you very much. Goodbye, Mika!

Mika: Thank you very much! Goodbye.

M-O: And if you are the victim of harassment, a toll-free number, 3020, to talk about it, to get help.

I'm missing 3 words I didn't understand, you can add them.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Loo said:

Thanks a lot for posting !

Tendance Quest ( Radio station )

Grace Kelly dans la boîte à musique du 12 novembre

https://www.tendanceouest.com/actualite-300241-grace-kelly-dans-la-boite-a-musique-du-12-novembre.html

Chaque midi dans Zone Libre, le magazine de la rédaction de Tendance Ouest, retrouvez la boîte à musique.

Un extrait musical en lien avec un anniversaire, une fête, la sortie d'un nouvel album ou même un coup de cœur.
Lundi 12 novembre 2018, Grace Kelly était dans la boîte à musique grâce à Mika.

• Publié le 12 novembre 2018 à 15h02
  • Par Thibault Deslandes

L'actrice américaine Grace Kelly devenue princesse Grace de Monaco après son mariage avec le prince Rainier, aurait eu 89 ans aujourd'hui.
L'un des premiers succès de Mika porte le nom de celle qui fut l'une des premières grandes stars du cinéma parlant et l'égérie d'Alfred Hitchock.
Une chanson extraite du premier album de Mika, Life in Cartoon motion, en 2007.
Un titre dans lequel le chanteur évoque aussi un chanteur à qui il a été souvent comparé, un certain Freddie Mercury.

Google translator

Grace Kelly in the November 12 on music box

Every afternoon in Zone Libre, the magazine of the editorial staff of Tendance Ouest, find the music box.
A musical excerpt related to a birthday, a party, the release of a new album or even a crush.
On Monday, November 12, 2018, Grace Kelly was in the music box thanks to Mika.

• Posted on November 12, 2018 at 3:02 pm
  • By Thibault Deslandes

The American actress Grace Kelly, who became Princess Grace of Monaco after her marriage to Prince Rainier, would have been 89 years old today.
One of Mika's earliest successes is named after one of the first big names in talking movies and the muse of Alfred Hitchock.
A song from Mika's first album, Life in Cartoon Motion, in 2007.
A title in which the singer also evokes a singer to whom he was often compared, a certain Freddie Mercury.

MP3 ( 1.7 mb ) : Grace Kelly dans la boîte à musique du 12 novembre.mp3

• Like 1

https://www.public.fr/News/The-Voice-Mika-remplace-par-1498244

image.thumb.png.3e2f440f9558be9b7cfa00e869839b92.png

Nikos est devenu coach à la demande de Mika...

Très connectée, Jenifer est aussi très très heureuse en ce moment car les tournages pour la nouvelle saison de The Voice version adultes ont commencé. La chanteuse a ainsi retrouvé Mika et les deux nouveaux de la bande : Julien Clerc et Soprano.

Sur son Instagram, la maman de deux enfants a partagé fièrement avec ses abonnés une photo d'elle qui a récupéré son fameux fauteuil rouge. Nikos, lui, s'est assis pour la toute première fois sur celui de Mika.

"Toi, Nikos, tu connais ce jeu mieux que tout le monde ici. Mais tu n'as jamais été coach. Alors viens, assieds-toi là et tu vas m'aider à constituer mon équipe", lui a lancé l'artiste. "Je n'ai pas le droit, je ne peux pas, il faut que j'aille avec les familles des talents", lui a aussitôt répondu le présentateur phare de TF1. 

Finalement, la prod l'y a autorisé et Nikos a testé l'expérience unique de se retrouver à cette place et de buzzer, surtout. "Grâce à Mika j'ai vécu mon premier et mon dernier buzz de coach !", a déclaré, heureux, celui qui animait ce week-end, la cérémonie des NRJ Music Awards en direct de Cannes. 

Translation:

Spoiler

Nikos became a coach at Mika's request...

Very connected, Jenifer is also very very happy at the moment because the shoots for the new season of The Voice adult version have started. The singer thus found Mika and the two new members of the band: Julien Clerc and Soprano.

On her Instagram, the mother of two children proudly shared with her subscribers a picture of her recovering her famous red chair. Nikos sat on Mika's for the very first time.

"You, Nikos, you know this game better than anyone else here. But you've never been a coach. So come on, sit down here and you'll help me build my team," the artist told him. "I have no right, I can't, I have to go with the families of talent," replied the leading TF1 presenter immediately.

Finally, the production allowed him to do so and Nikos tested the unique experience of being in this place and buzzing, especially. "Thanks to Mika I experienced my first and last coaching buzz," said the man who hosted the NRJ Music Awards ceremony live from Cannes this weekend.  

Edited by Loo
  • Like 4

https://www.programme-tv.net/news/tv/218883-the-voice-8-on-a-assiste-au-premier-tournage-avec-julien-clerc-jenifer-mika-et-soprano/

image.thumb.png.70ebe6ecc791efda2d277f1cbc1cf960.png

Télé-Loisirs a assisté au premier tournage des auditions à l'aveugle de la saison 8 de The Voice. À nous de juger Julien Clerc, Mika, Jenifer et Soprano !

"Je peux parler Monsieur Mika, c’est bon ?", demande Julien Clerc avec malice. À 71 ans, le doyen des coachs de la huitième saison de The Voice, ne s'est pas laissé faire. Piquant, il a "lâché les chevaux" comme il aime le dire aux talents, alors que, hors caméra, l'artiste semble plutôt timide. Résultat : si l'an passé, les coachs avaient mis quelques heures à être à l'aise dans leurs fauteuils, pour cette édition, les quatre ont tout de suite fait le show !

Face à des talents toujours aussi impressionnants, Julien Clerc a fait face au dandy fou Mika mais aussi à Jenifer, la séductrice, et au solaire Soprano. Si, entre eux, l'alchimie a tout de suite été visible sur le plateau, c'est que la production a voulu que les coachs se rencontrent plus longuement avant le début des tournages. L'objectif ? Créer une complicité. Pari gagné puisque, par exemple, Soprano et Julien Clerc sont inséparables depuis qu'ils se sont découvert une passion commune : le football.

Une bonne ambiance c'est important, mais il ne faut pas perdre de vue que The Voice est avant tout une compétition au cours de laquelle les coachs doivent se composer la meilleure équipe possible. Pour cela, la production a mis en place une nouvelle règle, empruntée à la version américaine : le bloquage ! En quoi ça consiste ? Les coachs peuvent, une seule fois, bloquer un de leur camarade. Ce dernier pourra toujours se retourner mais… Le talent ne pourra pas rejoindre son équipe. De quoi pimenter la compétition.

Translation:

Spoiler

Télé-Loisirs attended the first shooting of the blind auditions for Season 8 of The Voice. It's up to us to judge Julien Clerc, Mika, Jenifer and Soprano!

"I can talk Mr. Mika, is that okay?" asks Julien Clerc with malice.

At 71 years old, the oldest coach of the eighth season of The Voice, did not let him get away with it. Spicy, he has "let go of the horses" as he likes to tell talents, while off-camera, the artist seems rather shy. Result: if last year, the coaches had taken a few hours to get comfortable in their seats, for this edition, the four of them immediately did the show!

Faced with still impressive talents, Julien Clerc faced the mad dandy Mika but also Jenifer, the seductress, and the solar Soprano. If, among them, the chemistry was immediately visible on the set, it is because the production wanted the coaches to meet each other more long before the shooting began. The objective? Create a complicity. The challenge was won because, for example, Soprano and Julien Clerc have been inseparable since they discovered a common passion: football.

A good atmosphere is important, but it is important to remember that The Voice is above all a competition in which coaches must be composed of the best possible team. To do this, the production team has implemented a new rule, borrowed from the American version: blocking! What does it consist of? Coaches may, only once, block one of their classmates. The latter will always be able to turn around but... The talent will not be able to join his team. This will spice up the competition.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 3

https://www.lci.fr/medias/tournage-de-the-voice-8-sur-tf1-julien-clerc-nouveau-coach-au-cote-de-mika-jenifer-et-soprano-notre-preference-a-nous-lors-des-auditions-a-l-aveugle-2104604.html

image.thumb.png.1f6b8e4b9221996f5343a15d2343f025.png

Ils ne savent plus s'ils doivent dire "bonjour" et "bonsoir". Les coachs de la saison 8 de "The Voice" enchaînent ce mercredi 14 novembre leur cinquième session d'enregistrement d'auditions à l'aveugle. Si la température est glaciale à l'extérieur des studios de la Plaine Saint-Denis, l'ambiance est surchauffée dans les travées du public. C'est là, à gauche des célèbres fauteuils rouges face à la scène, que nous nous sommes immiscés, désireux de découvrir l'alliance de quatre artistes aux registres différents mais au final très complémentaires. 

Mika enchaîne sa sixième année. Jenifer retrouve sa place après trois ans d'absence.  Soprano, qui officie chez les kids, découvre la version adulte. Julien Clerc découvre lui l'émission tout court. "Il s'est emparé de son nouveau rôle dès le premier talent", nous affirme Matthieu Grelier, directeur des programmes chez ITV Studios. Alors forcément, on attendait de voir. Le silence se fait. L'écran géant s'ouvre et le premier talent fait son apparition sur scène. Debout sur sa chaise, Soprano buzze très rapidement, suivi par Mika. Julien Clerc, installé en bout de rangée, se laisse davantage le temps de la réflexion. Les yeux souvent fermés, il écoute. Attentivement. Le doigt sur la bouche, parfois, pour demander le silence à ses camarades. Il ne veut pas se précipiter et vivre l'expérience à fond.

"J'essaie de jouer au maximum le jeu des auditions à l'aveugle. Je me suis retourné après les autres, certes, mais après, je ne pouvais plus tenir", lance-t-il à un talent qu'il qualifie de "petit rayon de soleil" et qui fera assurément partie des voix à suivre dans cette saison 8. La voix est douce, les interventions de grande classe et les explications très détaillées. Pleines d'anecdotes. Julien Clerc met son érudition musicale au service des candidats qui se présentent. Il est aussi bien capable de convoquer ses souvenirs de concert de Bob Dylan que d'analyser la rythmique d'un morceau d'Eminem.

"Julien Clerc nous parle de flow depuis plusieurs jours, j'adore !", s'amuse Mika. 

La mécanique est la même en cas de refus. "Je me dois de vous dire pourquoi je ne me suis pas retourné", glisse-t-il à un autre artiste qui n'a pas su le séduire. Ce qui le motive à pousser l'énorme bouton rouge devant lui ? L'émotion. "Je ne voulais pas appuyer mais vous m'avez pris le cœur", confesse-t-il à un talent qui devrait également prendre le vôtre. Les frissons ne connaissent pas de frontières, alors on a vu Julien Clerc se retourner sur des styles musicaux au total opposé du sien. On vous prévient, vous serez surpris. 

Sur son fauteuil, l'interprète de "Fais-moi une place" s'est fait clairement fait la sienne. Il échange sans cesse avec Soprano et lâche des dabs sur les morceaux de rap. Tout n'est pas encore bien rôdé quand il s'agit de savoir qui doit prendre la parole en premier. Mais cela apporte un peu de fraîcheur. "C'est écrit sur le cahier, c'est à moi de dire bonjour !", s'enthousiasme-t-il, presque comme un môme qui découvre un nouveau métier. Il aura fallu un septuagénaire pour redonner un nouveau souffle au programme qui aura sélectionné 130 chanteurs parmi plus de 10.000 talents identifiés cette année. Sur les 18 auditions à l'aveugle auxquelles nous avons assisté, les coachs sont restés de marbre uniquement cinq fois. "Ils appuient beaucoup, un peu trop peut-être", nous confirme la production. Signe du niveau de cette nouvelle saison que les téléspectateurs découvriront en 2019.

Translation:

Spoiler

They no longer know whether to say "hello" and "good evening". The coaches of season 8 of "The Voice" will be recording their fifth session of blind auditions this Wednesday, November 14. While the temperature outside the studios of Plaine Saint-Denis is freezing, the atmosphere is overheated in the public bays. It is there, to the left of the famous red armchairs facing the stage, that we meddled, eager to discover the alliance of four artists with different but ultimately very complementary registers.

Mika is in her sixth year. Jenifer is back in her place after three years of absence.  Soprano, who officiates at the kids' club, discovers the adult version. Julien Clerc discovered the show for himself. "He took over his new role from the very first talent," says Matthieu Grelier, program director at ITV Studios. So we had to wait and see. There is silence. The giant screen opens and the first talent appears on stage. Standing in his chair, Soprano buzzes very quickly, followed by Mika. Julien Clerc, installed at the end of the row, gives himself more time for reflection. With his eyes often closed, he listens. Carefully. Sometimes with a finger on his mouth to ask his classmates for silence. He doesn't want to rush into the experience and live it to the fullest.

"I'm trying to play the game of blind auditions as much as possible. I turned around after the others, certainly, but after that, I couldn't hold on," he says to a talent he calls "a little ray of sunshine" and which will certainly be one of the voices to follow in this season 8. The voice is soft, the interventions are very classy and the explanations very detailed. Full of anecdotes. Julien Clerc puts his musical scholarship at the service of the candidates who present themselves. He is as well able to summon his concert memories of Bob Dylan as he is to analyze the rhythmic of a piece of Eminem.

"Julien Clerc has been talking to us about flow for several days, I love it," Mika says.

The mechanics are the same in case of refusal. "I have to tell you why I didn't turn around," he slips to another artist who couldn't seduce him. What motivates him to push the huge red button in front of him? Emotion. "I didn't want to support but you took my heart," he confesses to a talent that should also take yours. The thrills know no boundaries, so we saw Julien Clerc turn on musical styles that are the opposite of his own. We warn you, you'll be surprised.

On his chair, the interpreter of "Fais-moi une place" clearly made his own. He constantly exchanges with Soprano and releases dabs on the rap songs. Not everything is yet well established when it comes to who should speak first. But it brings a little freshness. "It's written on the notebook, it's my turn to say hello," he enthuses, almost like a kid discovering a new job. It took a 70-year-old to breathe new life into the programme, which selected 130 singers from more than 10,000 talents identified this year. Out of the 18 blind auditions we attended, the coaches were only five times marbled. "They support a lot, maybe a little too much," confirms the production. A sign of the level of this new season that viewers will discover in 2019.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone help me please ?
I can not copy the text from the pdf file.:sad:

FEMME Magazine

:france:

MIKA, EN FAMILLE ET EN CUISINE

Invité d'honneur de Michel Drucker dans l'émission Vivement Dimanche , Mika a mis en avant la cuisine libanaise en concoctant fatouche et baba ganouij, dégustés sur le plateau même, entouré de sa famille presque au complet. Honneur surtout à son pays de naissance, sa richesse et sa culture gastronomique, ses racines maternelles! Il rend encore hommage avec Fady Al - Ajami du restaurant Al - Ajami fondé par le grand père de ce dernier en 1920, premier restaurant libanais gastronomique qui a pignon sur rue "parisienne" depuis 1979. En ambassadeur de la cuisine libanaise, Fady privilégie surtout la matière première, la culture biologique et la traçabilité et a partagé...(ou pas) avec les spectateurs ses recettes "secrètes" du hummous, charwama et osmalié..un des desserts préférés de l'artiste gourmet qui dévoile sa face gourmande...plutôt épicurien Mika

:uk:

MIKA, FAMILY AND CUISINE

Guest of honor of Michel Drucker in Vivement Dimanche TV show, Mika put into the light Lebanese cooking fatouche and baba ganouij, eaten on the set surrounded by almost all his family. He honored his birth country, its rich gastronomic culture and his roots on his mother side. He also honored it with the help of Fady Al - Ajami who owns  Al - Ajami restaurant which was founded by his grand father in 1920 and which is well established in Paris since 1979. As an ambassador of Lebanese Fady made the choice of using organic quality pwith traceability and he shared  (or didn't share) his "secret" recipes with TV viewers for making  hummous, charwama and osmalie..one of the gourmet singer who revealed his sweet tooth side...rather epicurian Mika.

transcribed and translation by @crazyaboutmika thanks a million Anne.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIKA ENTOURÉ DE SA FAMILLE:

ZULEIKA, FORTURÉ, YASMINE ET DE SA MÈRE JOANNIE PENNIMAN.

Femme_Magazine_2018_10_p_67.thumb.jpg.5c2a619875dafe1e419892510e2fed4b.jpg

Femme_Magazine_2018_10_p_67.thumb.jpg.394b45a3762316e7be0da9c3cb662a80.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding the transcription and translation
  • Like 2

On 11/29/2018 at 9:54 PM, Kumazzz said:

Could anyone help me please ?
I can not copy the text from the pdf file.:sad:

FEMME Magazine

MIKA, EN FAMILLE ET EN CUISINE

Invité d’honneur de Michel Drucker dans l’émission Vivement Dimanche, Mika a mis en avant la cuisine libanaise en concoctant fattouche et baba ganouj, dégustés sur le plateau même… ...

MIKA ENTOURÉ DE SA FAMILLE:

ZULEIKA, FORTURÉ, YASMINE ET DE SA MÈRE JOANNIE PENNIMAN.

Femme_Magazine_2018_10_p_67.thumb.jpg.5c2a619875dafe1e419892510e2fed4b.jpg

Femme_Magazine_2018_10_p_67.thumb.jpg.394b45a3762316e7be0da9c3cb662a80.jpg

• Like 1

Invité d'honneur de Michel Drucker dans l'émission Vivement Dimanche , Mika a mis en avant la cuisine libanaise en concoctant fatouche et baba ganouij, dégustés sur le plateau même, entouré de sa famille presque au complet. Honneur surtout à son pays de naissance, sa richesse et sa culture gastronomique, ses racines maternelles! Il rend encore hommage avec Fady Al - Ajami du restaurant Al - Ajami fondé par le grand père de ce dernier en 1920, premier restaurant libanais gastronomique qui a pignon sur rue "parisienne" depuis 1979. En ambassadeur de la cuisine libanaise, Fady privilégie surtout la matière première, la culture biologique et la traçabilité et a partagé...(ou pas) avec les spectateurs ses recettes "secrètes" du hummous, charwama et osmalié..un des desserts préférés de l'artiste gourmet qui dévoile sa face gourmande...plutôt épicurien Mika.  @Kumazzz

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I translated it into English too:

Guest of honor of Michel Drucker in Vivement Dimanche TV show, Mika put into the light Lebanese cooking fatouche and baba ganouij, eaten on the set surrounded by almost all his family. He honored his birth country, its rich gastronomic culture and his roots on his mother side. He also honored it with the help of Fady Al - Ajami who owns  Al - Ajami restaurant which was founded by his grand father in 1920 and which is well established in Paris since 1979. As an ambassador of Lebanese Fady made the choice of using organic quality pwith traceability and he shared  (or didn't share) his "secret" recipes with TV viewers for making  hummous, charwama and osmalie..one of the gourmet singer who revealed his sweet tooth side...rather epicurian Mika. @Kumazzz

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Var-Matin

Var-Matin.thumb.png.75e18a2c4745f0239358c15d70948a7c.png

JEAN-BAPTISTE À CUERS

Sa mélodique thérapie

Var-Matin-p.3.thumb.png.2e3a1d44585d712144c3bba66034b2d5.png

Sa mélodique thérapie

JEAN-BAPTISTE À CUERS

• LAURENT AMALRIC
img?regionKey=ptNeN1slGph5Lwcyu%2b%2b%2bpA%3d%3d(Photos Luc Boutria) En répétitions hier au local La Clé de Fa à Pierrefeu. Quel est ton répertoire scénique à présent ?

Les répétitions sont passées à la vitesse supérieure cette semaine pour Jean-Baptiste Seguin. Faux airs de Pierre Niney et silhouette stylée filiforme à la Stromae, le Cuersois chantait hier encore face à ses cinq musiciens disposés en arc de cercle dans le local La Clé de Fa de Pierrefeu avant de fouler la scène de l’Oméga Live de Toulon samedi soir.

Jusqu’au bout des sens

Un aboutissement scénique pour le jeune homme de 25 ans passé par Nouvelle Star en 2013 et qui voit sa carrière prendre un tournant depuis le passage il y a quelques semaines à l’émission Ça commence aujourd’hui. Sur le plateau de France 2, il a pu exposer comment il conciliait sa passion pour la musique et le syndrome Gilles de la Tourette, maladie neurologique rare qui le foudroie de 35 000 contractions quotidiennes, mais dont il a fait un tremplin créatif. Une prestation qui a tapé dans l’oeil de Jérôme Leleu, directeur artistique de Fantaisie Prod, qui lui a calé dans la foulée une date toulonnaise. «Mes neurones TGV tiquent à grande vitesse, ne font que des prouesses, mais restent tout essoufflés... ».

Les paroles de son mélodique Syndrome de la musique fusent au micro. Rencontre avec ce talent auteur-compositeur né un 20 mars 1993 à Hyères. A la clinique de l’Espérance.

La musique c’est quelque chose de physique depuis toujours ?

Oui ! Tout petit déjà je chantais et pratiquais le piano, mais la vraie révélation est intervenue en centre de vacances à Vars lors d’un karaoké sur un titre des Choristes. L’acclamation reçue a déclenché en moi le vif désir d’aller plus loin. Ensuite en seconde au lycée, j’ai eu un groupe Zanatan, qui signifie «enfant du pays» en malgache. Mais comme la vie de groupe c’est compliqué j’ai poursuivi en solo tout en arrêtant mes études en terminale.

Comment as-tu vécu l’après Nouvelle Star ?

Génial ! Ça a été énorme. Comme j’avais un profil atypique, les gens se rappelaient de moi et c’est à cette époque que j’ai pu faire l’un de mes plus gros concerts à l’Espace des Arts du Pradet avec sur l’affiche «Vu à la télé» (rire). Quant à l’épisode Popstars je préfère ne pas m’étendre sur le clash avec Alexia LarocheJoubert... Elle a fini par m’appeler pour faire amende honorable car elle était effectivement complètement à côté de la plaque dans son jugement... On a l’impression que rien ne peut t’arrêter... Je n’ai jamais lâché ! Il y a en moi cette révélation de faire de ma maladie un pouvoir de création extraordinaire. La prendre et la rendre puissante et joyeuse, montrer les bons côtés de mon syndrome. D’un mal j’arrive à faire quelque chose de positif. A partir de là, tout a changé dans ma tête d’où le titre Syndrome de la musique. Dès que je prends un micro, plus aucun spasme ! La musique est mon meilleur médoc.

L’invitation à l’émission ça commence aujourd’hui fut une autre révélation ?

J’ai été appelé pour parler de ma maladie chez Faustine Bollaert. J’ai accepté avec le soutien de mon neurologue, le Dr Hartmann, là où j’avais fermé les portes à à ou Confessions intimes. Chez France , il y avait une vraie approche positive de la maladie, sans voyeurisme et loin des clichés tout en abordant le pan artistique. Cette apparition avec mon interprétation du titre Danse a tout crédibilisé et finalement débouché sur cette date à l’Oméga Live.

Qui est ton «parrain» dans le métier ?

Plus qu’un parrain artistique un second «papa» ! C’est Patrick Cottet-Moine (le leader cuersois des Zablocks, Ndlr) ,unamidema maman. J’ai fait mon stage de e dans sa compagnie Les Zèbres. J’ai toujours été subjugué par son univers et ses prestations corporelles. Mon album de treize titres qui me représente vraiment. De l’electro pop que je qualifie d’abyssale, très nuancée, ambiancée... Plus quelques reprises arrangées à ma sauce pour la scène. Il y a eu des coups de coeur au sein de la profession. Je monte à Paris la semaine prochaine pour envisager une signature par une maison de disques. Je suis dans une vraie dynamique et ça me donne aussi des ailes pour composer !

Quel autre artiste te donne des ailes ?

Mika !

Sa créativité m’a transcendé. Je l’ai même rencontré il y a trois ans sur une publicité pour la SNCF où je jouais sa doublure silhouette car on fait la même taille. Je lui ai passé une clé USB avec mes sons. Il m’a répondu par mail en mettant l’accent sur ma fraîcheur et ma spontanéité avec la phrase «Continues de rêver».

Concert ce samedi à l’Omega Live de Toulon - 20h30 - Tarif : 16 euros.

‘‘ J’ai tourné avec Mika qui m’a encouragé”

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

His melodic therapy
JEAN-BAPTISTE AT CUERS

In rehearsals yesterday at local La Clé de Fa in Pierrefeu.

What is your scenic repertoire now?

Rehearsals have gone into high gear this week for Jean-Baptiste Seguin. Faux airs of Pierre Niney and stylized silhouette filiform Stromae, the Cuersois still sang yesterday against his five musicians arranged in an arc in the local La Clé de Fa Pierrefeu before stepping on the scene of the Omega Live Toulon Saturday evening.

At the end of the senses

A scenic ending for the 25-year-old from New Star in 2013, who has seen his career turn a corner since his appearance a few weeks ago on the program Ça commence aujourd'hui. On the set of France 2, he was able to expose how he conciliated his passion for music and the Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, a rare neurological disease that strikes him with 35,000 daily contractions, but of which he has made a creative springboard. A performance that caught the eye of Jérôme Leleu, artistic director of Fantaisie Prod, which stalled in the wake of a date Toulon.
"My TGV neurons tick at high speed, do only feats, but remain breathless ...".
The lyrics of his melodic Music Syndrome melt at the microphone. Meeting with this talent songwriter born on March 20, 1993 in Hyères.

At the Clinic of Hope.

Music is something physical forever?

Yes ! I was already singing and practicing the piano, but the real revelation came in a holiday center in Vars during a karaoke on a song of the Chorists. The acclaim received has triggered in me the strong desire to go further. Then second in high school, I had a group Zanatan, which means "child of the country" in Malagasy. But as the group life is complicated I pursued solo while stopping my studies in terminal.

How did you live after New Star?

Awesome ! It was huge. As I had an atypical profile, people remembered me and it was at that time that I was able to do one of my biggest concerts at the Espace des Arts Pradet with the poster "Vu on TV "(laughs). As for the episode Popstars I prefer not to dwell on the clash with Alexia LarocheJoubert ... She ended up calling me to make amends because she was actually completely beside the plate in his judgment ... On feels that nothing can stop you ... I never let go! There is in me this revelation of making my sickness an extraordinary creative power. Take it and make it powerful and joyous, show the good sides of my syndrome. From an evil I can do something positive. From there, everything changed in my head from where the title Syndrome of the music. As soon as I take a microphone, no more spasm! Music is my best medoc.

The invitation to the show starts today was another revelation?

I was called to talk about my illness at Faustine Bollaert. I accepted with the support of my neurologist, Dr. Hartmann, where I had closed the doors at à or Confessions intimes. At France , there was a real positive approach to the disease, without voyeurism and far from clichés while addressing the artistic pan. This appearance with my interpretation of the title Dance has given credibility and finally led to this date at the Omega Live.

Who is your "godfather" in the business?

More than an artistic sponsor a second "dad"! It's Patrick Cottet-Moine (the leader of the Zablocks, Ndlr), unamidema mom. I did my internship e in his company Zebras. I have always been captivated by his world and his bodily services. My album of thirteen titles that really represents me. Electro pop that I call abysmal, very nuanced, ambiancée ... More a few times arranged to my sauce for the stage. There have been favorites in the profession. I'm going to Paris next week to consider signing by a record company. I'm in a real dynamic and it also gives me wings to compose!

What other artist gives you wings?

Mika!
His creativity transcended me. I even met him three years ago on an advertisement for the SNCF where I played his silhouette lining because it is the same size. I gave him a USB stick with my sounds. He replied by email, emphasizing my freshness and spontaneity with the phrase "Continues to dream".

Concert this Saturday at the Omega Live Toulon - 20:30 - Price: 16 euros.

"I shot with Mika who encouraged me"

Jean-Baptiste Seguin mentions an advertisement for the SNCF.

Jean-Baptiste Seguin YouTube

Jean-baptiste Music

• Like 3