MIKA in French Press - 2018

Kumazzz

Well! Even "Le Monde" gets into it! :blink:

http://www.lemonde.fr/televisions-radio/article/2018/02/08/les-posts-facebook-complotistes-d-une-candidate-de-the-voice-provoquent-la-polemique_5253497_1655027.html

5a7c3d8809332_Sanstitre4.thumb.jpg.cf59df5590dcc85551ec2317c706e4ab.jpg

Spoiler

She received a standing ovation from the audience of "The Voice" on Saturday, February 3 for her performance of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. But Mennel Ibtissem, 22, has not only attracted attention for his performance. After the show was broadcast, some Internet users searched the singer's previous publications on social networks. Facebook posts, deleted since then, in which she spoke after the attacks in Nice and Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray (Seine-Maritime) in July 2016.

After the one on the Promenade des Anglais on July 14,2016, she stated that "it has become a routine, one attack a week. And always to remain faithful, the "terrorist" takes his identity papers with him." Adding,"It's true that when you're planning a nasty coup, you don't forget to take your papers # Take UsForCons." Two weeks later, after the Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray bombing, she harassed:"The real terrorists are our government."

Faced with these conspirators' comments, reactions quickly flowed in. Valérie Boyer, MP Les Républicains des Bouches-du-Rhône, denounced on Twitter the content of these messages, outraged at the fact that the candidate was wearing the veil on the remote-control platform. Françoise Laborde, a former member of the Higher Audiovisual Council, also reacted, as did Philippe Vardon, regional counsellor of the National Front in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d' Azur region, who evoked "a real insult to the victims of the Nice Islamist attack".
The harm is done

Mennel Ibtissem then wished to clarify his position." I am credited with intentions that are not mine. (...) I love France. Of course, I strongly condemn terrorism. (...) I understand that these messages are shocking and I apologize for that,"she said in particular on social networks.

But the damage is done. Maybe to the point of jeopardizing the rest of his career. In a press release of 6 February, the victims' association Promenade des anges called for TF1's "responsibility". When asked, the station says it's too early to answer questions about Mennel's eventual departure and the impact it would have on the show." We discuss with Mennel this complex situation, which is incompatible with the need for immediate social networks. We take the time for reflection ", says ITV Studios France, producer of" The Voice ". Last night at the RTL microphone, Mennel Ibtissem already confided his disappointment to the idea of having to leave the programme.

After the decision, it will be time for questions. If sanctioned, how do I delete a person from the recordings? In November 2017, after charges of rape against Gilbert Rozon, M6 managed to modify the editing of "Un incroyable talent", a show for which he was a member of the jury. But for a candidate, the task may be more complicated. In the future, channels will also be faced with the question of setting up personality surveys on participants in order to avoid this kind of controversy.

Edited by Loo
  • Sad 2

MAGAZINE

Télé Star

5 Février 2018

telestar.fr/people/mika-the-voice-avec-pascal

Mika, The Voice : “Avec Pascal, on aime bien se disputer”

INTERVIEW. Pour la cinquième saison consécutive, le chanteur Mika est coach dans The Voice. Il fait le point sur l'émission, diffusée samedi 10 février, à 21h, sur TF1 et donne ses impressions sur le nouveau de la bande, Pascal Obispo.

Télé Star : Déjà cinq saisons que vous êtes assis dans le fauteuil de coach. Toujours pas lassé ?

MIKA : Non, car je m'amuse. Dans The Voice en France, plus que dans les autres pays, le programme n'est pas formaté. On nous laisse libres d'être vraiment ce que l'on est. Le jour où ce ne sera plus le cas, j'arrêterai.

Que pensez-vous de l'arrivée de Pascal Obispo en tant que coach ?

C'est une personnalité complexe mais dans le bon sens du terme. Il réagit à l'instinct et il connaît bien ce métier. Avec lui, on s'amuse beaucoup. On aime bien se disputer sous l'œil des caméras. Mais ce n'est jamais méchant !

Le courant est donc rapidement passé !

Oui ! Après, quand il m'énerve, je lui dis. Quand il n'est pas d'accord avec ce que je dis, il me le fait savoir.

Que peut-il donc apporter au programme ?

Beaucoup de choses, et avant tout ce côté variété/pop français. Pascal représente un package qui peut beaucoup séduire les talents.

Suivez-vous la carrière de vos anciens talents Kendji Girac, Arcadian, Fréro Delavega ?

Oui ! Je vois qu'ils remplissent de grandes salles et c'est dingue. C'est la force de la version française du programme. En Angleterre, pas un talent n'a connu le succès après le programme.

Quelles sont les différences entre la France, les États-Unis et l'Angleterre ?

Aux États-Unis, c'est tout pour la télévision et en Angleterre, c'est tout pour la variété. Les talents se ressemblent trop. C'est efficace pendant quelques minutes, certes, mais ça ne dure pas. En France, les talents sont proches des téléspectateurs et ont de vraies propositions.

Si on vous offre la possibilité de revenir l'année prochaine, vous répondrez présent ?

Je ne sais pas. Chaque année, je ne pense pas à la saison d'après...

Parlons musique pour conclure. Où en êtes-vous de la préparation de votre nouvel album ?

Je suis en train de l'écrire et je peux juste vous dire que j'ai envie qu'il sorte cette année.

gb.png.7aed9ad51ed38e901ec46b7479a34709.pngGoogle translator

Spoiler

INTERVIEW. For the fifth season in a row, singer Mika is a coach in The Voice. He takes stock of the show, broadcast Saturday, February 10, at 21h, on TF1 and gives his impressions on the new band, Pascal Obispo.

TV Star: Already five seasons as you sit in the coach chair. Still not tired?
MIKA: No, because I'm having fun. In The Voice in France, more than in other countries, the program is not formatted. We are free to be really what we are. The day when it will not be the case, I will stop.

What do you think of the arrival of Pascal Obispo as a coach?
It is a complex personality but in the good sense of the word. He reacts to instinct and he knows this job well. With him, we have a lot of fun. We like to argue in front of the cameras. But it's never mean!

The current is quickly passed!
Yes ! After, when he annoys me, I tell him. When he does not agree with what I say, he lets me know.

What can he bring to the program?
Many things, and above all this side variety / French pop. Pascal represents a package that can seduce many talents.

Do you follow the career of your former talents Kendji Girac, Arcadian, Frero Delavega?
Yes ! I see they fill big rooms and it's crazy. This is the strength of the French version of the program. In England, no talent has been successful after the program.

What are the differences between France, the United States and England?
In the United States, that's all for television and in England, it's all for variety. The talents are similar too.

It's effective for a few minutes, of course, but it does not last. In France, the talents are close to the viewers and have real proposals.

If you are offered the opportunity to come back next year, will you answer this?
I do not know. Every year, I do not think about the next season ...

Let's talk music to conclude. Where are you from preparing your new album?
I'm writing it and I can just tell you that I want it out this year.

T_l__Star_5_Feb_2018-p_29.thumb.jpg.4f46fc5074d212f7b55e17afbf4a4298.jpg

mika-pascal-obispo-dans-emission-the-voice.thumb.jpg.2209791d24b25d765345f97979e08f84.jpg

mika-pascal-obispo-dans-emission-the-voice2.thumb.jpg.72c3452102411f55559d41b13395bb22.jpg

mika-pascal-obispo-dans-emission-the-voice5.thumb.jpg.e0f61d7b9cc4cbfffb1c7a468e20abf7.jpg

mika-pascal-obispo-dans-emission-the-voice4.thumb.jpg.fb5cee421c407279da1bba72b16ce73f.jpg

mika-pascal-obispo-dans-emission-the-voice3.thumb.jpg.6cd5f85689636caad0ec4bb05b7746f8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

I use the magazine I Love English for my teaching here in France. Borrow it from the local library and guess who I found on a back copy! (I know it is not press 2018 but did not know where else to post it, date is 2015)

Mika scan 1.jpg

Mika Scan 2.jpg

Mika scan 3.jpg

:thumb_yello: Thanks! :hug: You found the right place to post it! :wink2: I love these old pics, and even more what they write about our "unique, charming and international star" :wub2:

Good luck with your teaching! :blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

On 2018/2/19 at 4:49 PM, Fan1955 said:

where else to post it, date is 2015

Thanks a million for sharing !!!!:flowers2::huglove:

This is the very book that I have long wanted to read. 

French Press in 2015 is here

I will add your post to the first post.

By the way, do you have that CD ?

Edited by Kumazzz
typo

1 hour ago, Fan1955 said:

I use the magazine I Love English for my teaching here in France. Borrow it from the local library and guess who I found on a back copy! (I know it is not press 2018 but did not know where else to post it, date is 2015)

I remember when I was studying Leonardo DiCaprio pops out of every english coursebook I had :lmfao:

• Haha 1

Kumazz, the CD was just English exercises, no Mika sadly! I had to return iit to the library. My students all laughed because they know what a fan I am. Some of them watch The Voice now so we talk about that (being paid to talk about Mika - love it):thumb_yello:

• Haha 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fan1955 said:

Kumazz, the CD was just English exercises, no Mika sadly! I had to return iit to the library. My students all laughed because they know what a fan I am. Some of them watch The Voice now so we talk about that (being paid to talk about Mika - love it):thumb_yello:

Ah oui it's great to talk about him while working!! :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fan1955 said:

:lmfao: I gladly talk about MIKA - for free - but unfortunately I don't have students,  to listen - and learn more - about this special man ...:teehee:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

Cannes Radio l-interview-de-la-semaine-mika

Cerice FM l-interview-de-la-semaine-mika

L'interview de la semaine : Mika

Cette semaine, jeudi 1er et vendredi 2 mars à 8h50 et 17h50, découvrez l'interview du coach déjanté : Mika.

Soyez à l'écoute de Cannes Radio !

gb.png.8ba71ace12c433b7260b90a7689615aa.pngGoogle translator

Spoiler

The interview of the week : Mika
This week, Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd March at 8:50 and 17:50, discover the interview of the crazy coach: Mika.
Listen to Cannes Radio!

Cannes Radio.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Le Parisien

• Dimanche 18 Mars 2018

mika-moi-j-aime-bien-le-desastre-17-03-2018

Le_Parisien_2018-03-18-p_31.thumb.jpg.0e16ae910bb844c5b8965aa1ca39cef5.jpg

«The Voice». Mika : Moi, j’aime bien le désastre»

Remplaçant l’étape des «battles», les «auditions finales» de «The Voice» ont démarré ce samedi sur TF1.

Sept soirées d’auditions à l’aveugle, c’est long, c’est trop long. C’est ce qu’on se dit chaque saison devant « The Voice » quand vient l’heure de moissonner toute cette récolte patiemment semée, les 72 candidats « buzzés » par les coaches. Avant on disait les « battles » puis « l’épreuve ultime ». Maintenant on dit « l’audition finale » puis les « duels ».

Au fond c’est la même chanson. Inversant juste les couplets. Trop de gens en lice et donc trop de gens qui partent, un véritable jeu de massacre. Deux éliminés sur trois, et une seule lumière au bout du tunnel. L’espoir, pour une poignée d’entre eux, d’être « repêchés ». Faudrait-il sélectionner moins d’élus au premier tour ? Peut-être. Mais « The Voice » serait-il « The Voice » sans cette cruauté ?
Le dilemme des coaches

Ce samedi soir, nouvelle mécanique ou pas, on en a vu toutes les figures imposées. L’éternel dilemme des coaches face à leurs trios à écrémer. Qu’ils surjouent parfois, à coup de « je ne sais pas quoi faire » et autres « je suis dans la merde ».

Pendant ce temps les candidats, eux, jouent leur carte, non sans audace. Les très perchés Edouard Edouard, Frédéric Longbois ou Guillaume s’attaquent à Dutronc, Barbara ou Fugain, avec toute leur étrangeté en bandoulière, et ça passe. En face, Mika se régale. « Edouard Edouard, tu me fais vraiment penser à mon avocat, et il est complètement dingue », lance le juré au protégé de Zazie. Avant de réconforter Luca, le rebelle à boucle d’oreille qui a planté sa reprise d’« I put a spell on you », d’une de ces saillies qui n’appartiennent qu’à lui : « Moi, j’aime bien le désastre ».

gb.png.7facf64993a1709a8db31464a8b0d86f.png Google translator

Spoiler

«The Voice» Mika: Me, I like the disaster »

Replacing the "battles" stage, the "final auditions" of "The Voice" started this Saturday on TF1.

Seven nights of blind auditions, it's long, it's too long. This is what we say each season in front of "The Voice" when it comes time to harvest all this crop patiently sown, the 72 candidates "buzzed" by the coaches. Before we said the "battles" then "the ultimate test". Now we say "final audition" and then "duels".

Basically it's the same song. Just reversing the verses. Too many people in the running and so too many people leaving, a real game of massacre. Two out of three eliminated, and only one light at the end of the tunnel. Hope for a handful of them to be "rescued". Should we select fewer elected in the first round? Perhaps. But would "The Voice" be "The Voice" without this cruelty?
The dilemma of the coaches

This Saturday night, new mechanics or not, we saw all the imposed figures. The eternal dilemma of coaches facing their trios to skim. They sometimes overplay, with "I do not know what to do" and "I'm in the s**t".

Meanwhile, the candidates, they play their card, not without daring. The highly perched Edouard Edouard, Frédéric Longbois or Guillaume tackle Dutronc, Barbara or Fugain, with all their strangeness on the shoulder, and it passes. In front, Mika is enjoying. "Edouard Edouard, you really make me think of my lawyer, and he is completely crazy," says the jury to Zazie's protégé. Before comforting Luca, the rebel earring who stuck his cover of "I put a spell on you", one of those projections that belong only to him: "Me, I like the disaster ".

• Thanks 1

http://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/tv/the-voice-la-boucherie-commence-17-03-2018-7613706.php

5aae60a3d01e0_Sanstitre1.jpg.590e956b2b42035d01f385d1e58a770c.jpg

Après ses interminables auditions à l’aveugle, le télécrochet de TF1 va éliminer deux tiers de ses candidats au fil de son «audition finale», nouvelle étape en trois soirées qui remplace les «battles».

Vous pestiez déjà contre la cruauté des « battles » de « The Voice », qui éliminaient la moitié des candidats ? Vous allez être servi, avec la nouvelle étape qui les remplace ce samedi soir à 21 heures sur TF 1, baptisée « L’audition finale ». Cette fois, l’écrémage passe à 60 % des effectifs. Les talents y interprètent en solo la chanson de leur choix… Mais seul un sur trois est gardé par son coach. Avant de se glisser sous le couperet des « duels », deux semaines plus tard.

Les fidèles du télécrochet devraient tiquer. Car cette nouvelle mécanique qu’on nous vend n’est-elle pas une simple inversion de celle prévalant jusqu’alors : d’abord les « battles » en duos, puis les « épreuves ultimes » en trio ?

Huit talents seront repêchés

Producteur artistique de l’émission, Pascal Guix s’en défend. Pour lui, cette « audition finale » n’est pas une « épreuve ultime » rebaptisée pour faire plus neuf. Mais un moyen de remettre la compétition dans le bon sens. « Les coachs nous répétaient depuis deux ou trois ans que c’était une aberration d’organiser des battles tout de suite après les auditions à l’aveugle, sans avoir eu le temps de bien connaître les talents. Zazie a besoin de « sentir » davantage les gens de son équipe, et Mika avait le sentiment de bâcler un peu les choses parfois. »

A en croire le producteur, le taux d’écrémage accru des candidats n’est pas un problème pour les intéressés. « Une élimination à ce stade est moins mal vécue qu’aux battles. Parce qu’ils partent après deux prestations qui leur ressemblent et se sentent davantage considérés. »

D’autant que huit d’entre eux seront repêchés par les autres coachs au fil de ces trois soirées d’auditions finales. Avec, et c’est une bonne nouvelle, la disparition du sulfureux « siège éjectable » instauré l’an dernier au même stade de la compétition. Cette fois, chaque talent « volé » par un autre coach est certain de garder sa place. Voilà qui remet l’église au milieu du village.

Translation:

Spoiler

After its endless blind auditions, TF1's telecrochet will eliminate two thirds of its candidates during its"final audition", a new stage in three evenings which replaces the"battles".

You were already weighing against the cruelty of the"battles" of"The Voice", which eliminated half the candidates? You will be served, with the new stage that replaces them this Saturday evening at 9 pm on TF 1, called"The final audition". This time, the skimming increases to 60% of the workforce. The talents sing the song of their choice... But only one in three is kept by his coach. Before slipping under the knife of the"duels", two weeks later.

The faithful of the telecrochet should tickle. Because isn't this new mechanics that we are being sold a simple inversion of the one prevailing until then: first the"battles" in duets, then the"ultimate trials" in trios?
Eight talents will be drafted

Pascal Guix, artistic producer of the show, defends himself. For him, this"final audition" is not an"ultimate test" renamed to make more new. But a way to put competition back in the right direction." The coaches had been telling us for two or three years that it was an aberration to organize battles right after the blind auditions, without having had time to know the talents well. Zazie needs to"feel" the people on her team more, and Mika felt like she was rushing things a little bit sometimes.

According to the producer, the increased skimming rate of the candidates is not a problem for the interested parties. An elimination at this stage is less bad experienced than with battles. Because they leave after two performances that are more like them and feel more considered."

Especially since eight of them will be drafted by the other coaches during these three evenings of final auditions. With, and this is good news, the disappearance of the sulphurous"ejection seat" introduced last year at the same stage of the competition. This time, every talent"stolen" by another coach is sure to keep its place. That puts the church back in the middle of the village.

• Like 1

https://www.ouest-france.fr/medias/tf1/the-voice-sur-tf1-encore-et-toujours-des-auditions-5626096

5aae6287b5dc6_Sanstitre3.thumb.jpg.106ebbadd994abf945d53e1891920fa3.jpg

Après sept semaines, les auditions à l’aveugle sont enfin terminées. Zazie, Mika, Florent Pagny et Pascal Obispo, les coachs de cette 7e édition, ont façonné leur équipe avec les 18 candidats de leur choix (17 pour Mika après éviction du programme de la jeune Mennel qui avait créé la polémique). L'émission de ce samedi (21 h) va leur permettre de réduire les effectif à travers une épreuve inédite.

Ils sont encore 71 candidats, 39 femmes et 32 hommes, âgés de 16 à 56 ans, à pouvoir décrocher le titre de The Voice 2018.

Alors ça y est on passe au live ? Non, toujours pas. Les spectateurs vont devoir s’armer de patience avant de voir les artistes chanter en direct en prime time. Car après les auditions à l’aveugle, place à l’audition finale…

Par groupes de trois

Dans les précédentes éditions, les candidats à ce stade de la compétition s’affrontaient lors de battles, en duo ou trio, sur une même chanson, et le coach gardait son préféré. Cette année, la production a changé de formule en proposant une audition finale.  

Trois par trois, dans chaque équipe, les « talents » vont, à nouveau, devoir séduire leur coach. Ils vont proposer deux chansons à leur mentor et ce dernier décidera celle qui sera présentée pour cette épreuve. Cette fois, les fauteuils rouges feront face aux candidats et Florent Pagny, Zazie, Pascal Obispo et Mika pourront tout décortiquer des prestations de leurs poulains. Sur les trois candidats, un seul passera à l’étape suivante et chaque équipe sera réduite à six artistes.

Il y a peu d’évidence contrairement aux saisons précédentes

Comme par le passé, les coachs auront la possibilité de buzzer et de repêcher deux candidats éliminés dans les équipes adverses.  Avant d’arriver au direct, les huit derniers talents de chaque équipe devront défendre leur place lors d’un face à face. Au final, chaque coach n’aura plus que ses quatre chanteurs préférés pour attaquer les lives.

Pour le moment, peu de candidats sortent réellement du lot après les auditions à l’aveugle. Il y a peu d’évidence contrairement aux saisons précédentes. Espérons que cette deuxième salve d’auditions permette de faire le tri et de ressortir les vrais « talents ».

Spoiler

After seven weeks, the blind hearings are finally over. Zazie, Mika, Florent Pagny and Pascal Obispo, the coaches of this 7th edition, have shaped their team with the 18 candidates of their choice (17 for Mika after eviction from the program of the young Mennel who had created the controversy). This Saturday's show (9 p.m.) will allow them to reduce the number of staff through an unprecedented event.

They are still 71 candidates, 39 women and 32 men, aged 16 to 56, to be able to obtain the title of The Voice 2018.

So this is it, we're going live? No, still not. The audience will have to be patient before seeing the artists sing live in prime time. Because after the blind auditions, it's time for the final audition...
In groups of three

In previous editions, the candidates at this stage of the competition competed in battles, in duet or trio, on the same song, and the coach kept his favorite. This year, the production has changed its formula by offering a final audition.  

Three by three, in each team, the"talents" will again have to seduce their coach. They will propose two songs to their mentor and the latter will decide which one will be presented for this event. This time, the red seats will face the candidates and Florent Pagny, Zazie, Pascal Obispo and Mika will be able to dissect everything from the performances of their foals. Of the three candidates, only one will advance to the next stage and each team will be reduced to six artists.
There is little evidence contrary to previous seasons

As in the past, coaches will have the opportunity to buzze and draft two eliminated candidates into the opposing teams.  Before arriving live, the last eight talents of each team will have to defend their place in a face-to-face match. In the end, each coach will have only his four favorite singers to attack the lives.

At the moment, few candidates really stand out after the blind auditions. There is little evidence contrary to previous seasons. Let's hope that this second round of auditions will make it possible to sort out and bring out the real"talents".

• Thanks 1

http://www.ozap.com/actu/-the-voice-2018-episode-8-c-etait-presque-un-desastre/553079

5aae6449e5fbc_Sanstitre1.thumb.jpg.9b8474a887fd6b780b4284307bb571d8.jpg

Toutes les équipes sont au complet ! Ce samedi, TF1 a proposé le huitième prime de la saison 7 de "The Voice", présenté par Nikos Aliagas et produit par ITV Studios France. Après avoir sélectionné chaque membre de leur équipe, les quatre coachs ont dû se faire affronter leur talent lors de l'épreuve de "L'Audition finale". Durant cette étape, les candidats ont choisi de nouveau une chanson qu'ils ont proposé devant les coachs, retournés. Les quatre stars auront encore l'occasion de repêcher les participants non qualifiés. Comme chaque semaine, puremedias.com vous propose un résumé complet de la soirée.

"Ca commence fort"

21h12. Pour ouvrir cette nouvelle étape de l'audition finale, Raffi Arto, Renata et Morgane, talents de Florent Pagny, se présentent sur la scène de "The Voice". Morgane interprète "Bang Bang" de Nancy Sinatra, dans la version de Sheila. Renata a choisi de reprendre "Carmen" de Stromae. tandis que Raffi Arto se défend avec "Umbrella" de Rihanna, avec des paroles en français.

21h23. "Je suis un peu perdu. On a trois propositions différentes et trois potentiels énormes", lance Pagny. "C'est un trio fantastique. Trois extrêmes sincères. On commence très fort. Si j'étais Florent, j'ai été étonné par Morgane. Elle a été dix fois mieux qu'aux auditions", ajoute Mika. "Raffi m'a fait ce qu'on attendait de lui", glisse Obispo. "Ca commence fort, j'hésite entre Morgane et Renata. Renata a l'air un peu loufoque, on recherche quelqu'un de singulier", souligne Zazie. "C'est compliqué. J'ai trois performances. On sent la progression. Morgane, ce qu'elle a fait, c'est génial. Elle occupe tout. Renata part dans un espace où elle occupe tout. Elle était mieux aux répétitions. Elle était un peu plus stressée. Entre sa personnalité et sa voix, elle va trouver beaucoup de choses à faire. Et ce surdoué, ça ne suffit plus. J'aimerais que ça ne soit pas évident. Mais j'ai encore beaucoup de curiosité envers Raffi, je vais le garder", décide Pagny. Renata et Morgane ne sont pas repêchées par les autres coachs.

"La petite nous a mis une claque"

21h27. Au tour de l'équipe de Zazie. Aurélien mise tout avec le titre "Un homme heureux" de William Sheller. Pour convaincre son coach, Alliel interprète à sa manière la chanson "Sing" d'Ed Sheeran. Et de son côté, la jeune Maëlle séduit Zazie avec "Wicked Game" de Chris Isaak.

21h37. "Je veux reprendre mes esprits. Vous avez de la qualité dans vos performances, c'est une fierté, un honneur", lâche Zazie. "On est tombés de notre chaise. Aurélien, tu as été assez étonnant. Beaucoup d'émotion. Alliel était content d'être là. Derrière, on a une petite toute fragile qui regarde autour d'elle. Et là... Désolé, vous étiez au top niveau les gars, mais Maëlle, qui es-tu ?", demande Obispo. "Quel trio sublime ! Bravo ! Ce que tu as fait, tu nous as bouleversés, Maëlle. Eux, ils sont excellents. Elle a été un moment et tu t'es affirmée parmi les étoiles qui brillent", ajoute Mika. "La petite nous a mis une claque. C'est hyper troublant. Elle a 16 ans et fait une performance de quelqu'un qui a 30 piges. Tu te dis... Whaoua. Tu es très particulière", confie Pagny. "Aurélien, j'avais senti beaucoup de fragilité, chapeau. Alliel, le public n'a pas aimé ta prestation. On a besoin d'artiste pour faire danser et donner cette générosité. Et il y a un petit OVNI qui est descendu ce soir. C'était inattendu. On est passé à "Star Trek" 12. Evidemment, c'est toi que je garde Maëlle", tranche Zazie.

21h42. Mais ce n'est pas fini ! Florent Pagny déclenche son buzzer ! "Je vais garder Aurélien. Beaucoup de sensibilités. Sur trois ou quatre notes, il peut aller là-haut. J'ai besoin de ce genre de talents dans mon équipe", justifie le coach.
"Ca ne va pas du tout"

21h52. Les prochains talents sont issus de l'équipe de Pascal Obispo. Pour se donner toutes les chances, Betty Patural reprend "You are so beautiful" de Joe Cocker. La fan d'Obispo Rébécca se lance avec "Si maman si" de France Gall. Pour conclure ce trio, Francè chante "Un autre monde" de Téléphone.

22h04. "Ca ne va pas du tout. Je voudrais d'abord vous remercier. C'est la première fois que je fais ça. Je suis fier de vous. Merci", commence Obiso. "Coup de coeur, oui, j'en ai un. Rébécca et Francè chantent avec leurs tripes. Il y a quelque chose de hors norme avec Betty, il n'y a pas photo", ajoute Zazie. "Pour moi, c'est Betty", suit Mika. "C'est vrai que Rébécca, tu es si fragile et touchante. Tu écoutes. Francè, tu as appliqué ce qu'on avait fait. Et puis Betty, tu es dans l'inexplicable. Il peut y avoir de la technique. On peut être professionnel pour se mettre sur une scène, mais il y a des choses qu'on ne comprend pas. Je dois faire ce choix, désolé pour les autres, je vais prendre Betty", décide Obispo.
"C'est parfois déroutant"

22h07. Place à Mika. Matthias Paux se présente sur la scène avec le titre "Le Baiser" d'Alain Souchon. Simon Morin débarque dans la nouvelle étape de "The Voice" avec la chanson "Believer" d'Imagine Dragons. Guillaume sera le troisième chanteur de l'équipe en reprenant "Forteresse" de Michel Fugain.

22h17. "Trois lumières différentes. Je suis curieux ce qu'ils ont provoqué chez nos amis", glisse Mika. "Les univers sont très singuliers pour chacun. C'est compliqué. Matthias, j'ai découvert ta voix. Toi, on pourrait se dire que tu te donnes trop Simon. T'es à 110%. Guillaume, un OVNI, avec une sorte de schizophrénie. C'est parfois déroutant, mais j'aime ne pas être rassurée pour cette curiosité", commente Zazie. "Je suis concentré car ce sont trois personnalités différentes. Quelle jolie voix Matthias. La création, le créateur, l'expérience... Guillaume...", bégaye Obispo. "On a la même analyse, avec ce Guillaume avec cette curiosité. Mais si à la troisième et quatrième, il se peut qu'on s'habitue. Je garderai Guillaume pour voir ce qu'il donne après", décrit Pagny. "Le coup de coeur c'est tous les trois. Simon, il y va. Matthias, ce n'est pas ta voix, c'est ton timbre qui est sorti. Guillaume, ta lumière change de couleur. Est-ce que ça va aller dans tous les sens ? Cette lumière s'épuise et s'effondre. Mais c'est la lumière de Guillaume que je garde dans mon équipe", conclut Mika. Les autres ne sont pas volés.
"C'était presque un désastre"

22h22. C'est le retour de l'équipe de Zazie. Le novice Luca mise sur "I Put A Spell On You" de Nina Simone pour sa prestation. Pris par le stress, il rate le début de la chanson, s'énervant : "Putain, non !". Le dandy Edouard Edouard vient quant à lui proposer une interprétation de "Et moi, et moi, et moi" de Jacques Dutronc. Enfin, Anto, le cousin d'Amir, ose avec "Message personnel" de Françoise Hardy.

22h40. "On peut croire que c'est facile, que tout est solide, parfois c'est plus fragile que prévu", démarre Zazie. "Moi, j'aime bien le désastre. C'était presque un désastre. Luca, tu le savais. Tu as trouvé un confort dans Zazie. Tu l'as fait. Ce n'était pas mal, tu as provoqué quelque chose d'autre. Tu as dû improviser. C'est la même chose pour tous. Il y avait de l'instabilité pour tous. Ce n'est pas du karaoké. C'est quelque chose d'éphémère. Edouard Edouard, tu me fais penser à mon avocat. Il chante tout le temps. Tu es un peu ça. Tu le fais avec intelligence, c'est bourré de charme. Franchement, je pense que tu es vraiment intéressant", confie Mika. "Lequel est le plus barré ? Luca est le plus barré", suit Pagny. "Je vais choisir le punk", enchaîne Obispo. "Anto, je t'avais demandé de me montrer un leader. Je l'ai vu ce soir. Tu ne t'es pas dégonflé. Chapeau ! Luca, tu t'es ramassé au départ, puis la phrase d'après aussi. J'étais en train de souffrir avec toi. Tu étais à deux doigts de te barrer. Tu es revenu. Ca m'a plu, ce truc sauvage. Edouard Edouard, j'avoue, j'avoue, je m'interroge, roge. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, j'ai l'impression que tu n'as pas que de l'humour. Tu nous balades. Il y a une part de cynisme, qui peut être hors cadre. Ca m'intéresse. Et si on peut y mettre de l'intensité, je vais te choisir toi", annonce Zazie. Luca et Anto ne sont pas repêchés.
"Je pensais rire, je ne me suis pas amusé"

22h47. L'équipe de Mika est de retour. Assia rêve de poursuivre l'aventure avec une reprise de "Pour me comprendre" de Michel Berger. Nicolay Sanson décide d'interpréter "La bonne étoile" de M. Enfin, le loufoque Frédéric Longbois s'essaye ce soir sur "L'Aigle noir" de Barbara.

23h07. "Alors là... C'est l'émotion pure. Vraiment, on sent la magie de cette émission, je suis ravi", lance Mika. "Frédéric, je pensais rire, m'amuser. Je ne me suis pas amusé. Tu m'as vraiment touché", lâche Obispo. "Vous, monsieur ! Vous m'avez ému. Vous êtes le digne représentant des gens qui travaillent et qui rendent la musique belle dans nos vies", ajoute Zazie. "De vous départager, c'est bizarre. Je garderai Nicolay, juste parce qu'on a d'autres choses à découvrir", souligne Pagny. "Chanter, jouer, pleurer, vous faîtes des choses qu'on fait tous. Il y a une performance qui m'a marquée. Je choisis, vous, Frédéric, pour continuer", déclare Mika. Les deux candidats ne sont pas sauvés par les autres coachs.

23h12. Une audition finale féminine pour Pascal Obispo. Queen Clairie débarque à son tour dans l'émission produite par ITV Studios France avec le titre "Bachelorette" de Bjork. Le trio J.A.T mise sur la chanson "Issues" de Julia Michaels. Et la cinglée Mélody interprète "J'en suis là" de Slimane.
"Je suis dans la merde"

23h21. "Girl Power ! Vous êtes magnifiques, avec des voix dingues. Peut-être pour l'originalité, J.A.T !", lance Zazie. "J.A.T, vous avez été précises. Vos harmonies étaient terribles. Je vous garderai", confie Pagny. "Chez Queen Clairie, elle n'a pas bougé. On la regarde du début à la fin. C'est absolument toi", avoue Mika. "Tu parles de Queen Clairie, on t'a écouté, limite une B.O de James Bond. Mon lion en cage, Mélody, je t'ai demandé de canaliser. Tu as une trouille monumentale. Et pour la première fois, tu as senti que tu étais en train de chanter pour un public. C'était beau à voir. Le groupe, vous étiez comme des copines, vous ne faisiez qu'un. Et là, je suis dans la merde", poursuit Obispo, hésitant, avant de choisir J.A.T.

23h29. Du côté de Zazie, le buzz retentit ! Mais elle n'est pas seule, car Mika aussi ! "Queen Clairie. Je veux lui permettre d'aller plus loin. Elle mérite d'y aller", choisit Zazie, tout comme Mika : "Pour moi, je trouve qu'il y a une lumière. Ce serait dommage de perdre cette lumière". "J'ai une immense admiration pour vous deux. En fait, Mika, je vais aller avec toi", choisit Queen Clairie.

23h31. C'est la fin de cette première audition finale. Rendez-vous la semaine prochain avec les autres talents des équipes.

Le débrief de l'épisode 8 de "The Voice" 2018 :
- Alors, cette nouvelle épreuve. Rien de révolutionnaire. Trois personnes qui chantent et on choisit le meilleur. Ca rappelle l'épreuve du théâtre dans "Nouvelle star" sur M6. Après, ça reste efficace.
- Que c'est long... Entre chaque prestation, les téléspectateurs doivent avoir de la patience, car les séquences d'entraînement sont très étirées.
- On sent quand même qu'on a passé les auditions à l'aveugle. Le niveau est vraiment excellent. Les chanteurs ont tous leur touche. Ca promet toujours pour la suite.
- Mika faut qu'il éteigne ses lumières. Il sort le mot "lumière" à chaque commentaire. Il va falloir penser à innover...
- Zazie prend quand même du galon. Elle est précise dans les commentaires, se défend plutôt bien et a une équipe de choc. D'ailleurs, Queen Clairie, repêchée, a préféré ne pas la rejoindre, tellement son équipe est forte.

Translation.

Spoiler

All teams are complete! This Saturday, TF1 offered the eighth premium of season 7 of "The Voice", presented by Nikos Aliagas and produced by ITV Studios France. After selecting each member of their team, the four coaches had to compete against each other in the"Final Audition". During this stage, the candidates chose again a song which they proposed in front of the coaches, returned. The four stars will still have the opportunity to draw the unqualified participants. As every week, puremedias.com offers you a complete summary of the evening.

"It starts strong."

21h12. To open this new stage of the final audition, Raffi Arto, Renata and Morgane, talents of Florent Pagny, present themselves on the stage of "The Voice". Morgane interprets Nancy Sinatra's"Bang Bang" in Sheila's version. Renata chose to take over"Carmen" from Stromae. while Raffi Arto defends himself with Rihanna's"Umbrella", with lyrics in French.

21h23. "I'm a little lost. We have three different proposals and three huge potentials," says Pagny. "It's a fantastic trio. Three sincere extremes. We're off to a great start. If I was Florent, I was surprised by Morgana. She was ten times better than at the auditions," adds Mika. "Raffi did what was expected of him," says Obispo. "It starts strong, I hesitate between Morgana and Renata. Renata seems a little crazy, we're looking for someone special," says Zazie. "It's complicated. I have three performances. You can feel the progression. Morgana, what she did was great. She occupies everything. Renata goes to a space where she occupies everything. She was better at rehearsals. She was a little more stressed. Between her personality and her voice, she will find many things to do. And this gifted one, it's not enough anymore. I wish it wasn't obvious. But I still have a lot of curiosity about Raffi, I'll keep him," Pagny decides. Renata and Morgan are not drafted by the other coaches.

"The little one slapped us"

21h27. Now it's Zazie's team's turn. Aurélien bet everything with the title "Un homme heureux" by William Sheller. To convince his coach, Alliel performs Ed Sheeran's song"Sing" in his own way. And on her side, the young Maëlle seduces Zazie with Chris Isaak's"Wicked Game".

21h37. "I want to come to my senses. You have quality in your performances, it's a pride, an honor," says Zazie. "We fell out of our chairs. Aurelian, you were quite amazing. A lot of emotion. Alliel was happy to be there. Behind her, we have a very fragile little girl looking around. And there... Sorry, you guys were at the top of your game, but Maëlle, who are you?"Obispo asks. "What a sublime trio! Bravo! What you did, you upset us, Maelle. They are excellent. It was a moment and you affirmed yourself among the stars that shine," adds Mika. "The little one slapped us. It's very disturbing. She's 16 years old and doing a performance by someone who's 30 years old. You say to yourself... Whaoua. You're very special," says Pagny. "Aurélien, I felt a lot of fragility, hat. Alliel, the audience didn't like your performance. We need artists to make us dance and give this generosity. And there's a little UFO that came down tonight. It was unexpected. We went to Star Trek 12. Of course, I'm keeping Maëlle for you," says Zazie.

21h42. But it's not over! Florent Pagny triggers his buzzer! "I'll keep Aurelian. Lots of sensitivities. On three or four notes, he can go up there. I need that kind of talent in my team," says the coach.

"It's not okay at all."

21h52. The next talents come from Pascal Obispo's team. To give herself every chance, Betty Patural covers Joe Cocker's"You are so beautiful". The Obispo Rébécca fan launches herself with"Si maman si" from France Gall. To conclude this trio, Francè sings"Un autre monde" by Téléphone.

22h04. "It's not okay at all. I'd like to thank you first. This is the first time I've done this. I'm proud of you. Thank you," Obiso begins. "Coup de coeur, yes, I do. Rébécca and Francè sing with their guts. There's something out of the ordinary with Betty, there's no picture," adds Zazie. "To me, it's Betty," follows Mika. "It's true that Rébécca, you are so fragile and touching. You listen. Francè, you applied what we did. Besides, Betty, you're in the inexplicable. There may be technique. You can be professional to put yourself on a stage, but there are things you don't understand. I have to make that choice, sorry for the others, I'll take Betty," Obispo decides.

"Sometimes it's confusing."

22h07. Make way for Mika. Matthias Paux presents himself on stage with the title "Le Baiser" by Alain Souchon. Simon Morin arrives in the new stage of"The Voice" with the song"Believer" by Imagine Dragons. Guillaume will be the third singer of the team by covering Michel Fugain's"Forteresse".

22h17. "Three different lights. I'm curious what they caused in our friends," says Mika. "Universes are very singular for everyone. It's complicated. Matthias, I found your voice. You might think you're giving yourself too much Simon. You're 110%. Guillaume, a UFO, with some kind of schizophrenia. Sometimes it's confusing, but I like not to be reassured for this curiosity," comments Zazie. "I'm focused because they're three different personalities. What a lovely voice Matthias. The creation, the creator, the experience... Guillaume...", Obispo stammers. "We have the same analysis, with this Guillaume with this curiosity. But if by the third and fourth, you might get used to it. I'll keep Guillaume to see what he gives next," describes Pagny. "The love at first sight is the three of us. Simon, he's going. Matthias, it wasn't your voice, it was your stamp that came out. Guillaume, your light is changing colour. Is this gonna go all over the place? This light wears out and collapses. But it's Guillaume's light that I keep in my team," concluded Mika. The others are not stolen.

"It was almost a disaster."

22h22. Zazie's team is back. Novice Luca relies on Nina Simone's"I Put A Spell On You" for his performance. Caught up in the stress, he misses the beginning of the song, getting angry:"####, no!". The dandy Edouard Edouard has just proposed an interpretation of Jacques Dutronc's "Et moi, et moi, et moi". Finally, Anto, Amir's cousin, dares with Françoise Hardy's"Personal Message".

22h40. "We can believe that it's easy, that everything is solid, sometimes it's more fragile than expected," Zazie starts. "I like disaster. It was almost a disaster. Luca, you knew that. You found a comfort in Zazie. You did it. You did it. It wasn't bad, you provoked something else. You had to improvise. It's the same for everyone. There was instability for everyone. It's not karaoke. It's something ephemeral. Edward Edward Edward, you remind me of my lawyer. He sings all the time. You're kind of like that. You do it smart, it's full of charm. Frankly, I think you're really interesting," says Mika. "Which one's the craziest? Luca is the most barred," follows Pagny. "I'll choose punk," Obispo goes on. "Anto, I asked you to show me a leader. I saw him tonight. You didn't chicken out. Hats off! Luca, you picked yourself up at first, then the next sentence too. I was suffering with you. You were this close to leaving. You came back. I liked that wild thing. Edouard Edouard, I confess, I confess, I wonder, roge. I don't know why, I feel like you don't just have a sense of humor. You're taking us for a walk. There is a part of cynicism, which can be out of context. I'm interested. And if we can put some intensity into it, I'll choose you," says Zazie. Luca and Anto are not recovered.

"I thought I was laughing, I didn't have fun"
22h47. Mika's team is back. Assia dreams of continuing the adventure with a cover of Michel Berger's"Pour me comprendre". Nicolay Sanson decides to play"La bonne étoile" by M. Finally, the zany Frédéric Longbois tries his hand tonight on"L'Aigle noir" by Barbara.

23h07. "So there... It's pure emotion. Really, you can feel the magic of this show, I'm delighted," Mika says. "Frederick, I thought I'd laugh, have fun. I didn't have any fun. You really touched me," says Obispo. "You, sir! You moved me. You are the worthy representative of the people who work and make music beautiful in our lives," adds Zazie. "It's weird to break a tie. I'll keep Nicolay, just because we have other things to discover," says Pagny. "Singing, playing, crying, you do things we all do. There was one performance that marked me. I choose you, Frédéric, to continue," says Mika. The two candidates are not saved by the other coaches.

23h12. A final female audition for Pascal Obispo. Queen Clairie, in turn, appeared on the program produced by ITV Studios France with the title"Bachelorette" by Bjork. The trio J.A.T bet on the song "Issues" by Julia Michaels. And the crazy Melody plays Slimane's"J'en suis là".

"I'm in trouble"

23h21. "Girl Power! You're beautiful, with crazy voices. Maybe for the originality, J.A.T."Zazie says. "J.A.T., you were specific. Your harmonies were terrible. I'll keep you," says Pagny. "At Queen Clairie's, she didn't move. We watch it from start to finish. It's absolutely you," Mika admits. "You mean Queen Clairie, we listened to you, limit a James Bond soundtrack. My caged lion, Melody, I asked you to channel. You're freaking out. And for the first time, you felt like you were singing for an audience. It was beautiful to see. The band, you were like friends, you were one. And now I'm in trouble," Obispo continues, hesitantly, before choosing J.A.T.

23h29. On Zazie's side, the buzz sounds! But she's not alone, because so is Mika. "Queen Clairie. I want to allow him to go further. She deserves to go," Zazie chooses, just like Mika:"For me, I think there is a light. It would be a shame to lose that light. "I have great admiration for both of you. Actually, Mika, I'll go with you," Queen Clairie chooses.

23h31. This is the end of this first final audition. See you next week with the other talented teams.

The debrief of episode 8 of "The Voice" 2018 :
So, this new trial. Nothing revolutionary. Three people singing and we pick the best one. It's reminiscent of the ordeal of the theater in"New Star" on M6. After that, it stays effective.
How long... Between each performance, the viewers must have patience, because the training sequences are very stretched.
You can still feel that the auditions were blind. The level is really excellent. The singers all have their touch. It still holds promise for the future.
Mika has to turn off his lights. He brings out the word"light" with every comment. We will have to think about innovation...
Zazie is still getting stronger. She's accurate in comments, defends herself pretty well and has a shock team. Queen Clairie, drafted, preferred not to join her because her team is so strong.

• Thanks 1