MIKA in French Press - 2018

Kumazzz

59 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Is he welcoming her back in the Voice? Sorry, don't speak French 😕

Apparently yes, we will know for sure at TF1's press conference on Sept. 10.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Loo said:

Apparently yes, we will know for sure at TF1's press conference on Sept. 10.

YES! Just learned : 'The jury will be officially unveiled by TF1 on Monday, September 10th at a press conference presenting the programs.'

Edited by A. Clay
add last '
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2018/09/21/2873212-the-voice-le-salaire-a-sept-chiffres-de-mika-devoile.html :bleh:

image.thumb.png.04b3232f4e7b2320718b333b4ca065fb.png

The Voice 8 doit démarrer début 2019 sur TF1 et de nombreux changements sont au programme. Le plus gros concerne les coachs puisque seul Mika continue l'aventure. Pour remplacer Zazie, Pascal Obispo et Florent Pagny, coachs de la saison 7, TF1 a fait appel à Soprano, Julien Clerc et la revenante Jenifer. Mais ces quatre stars de la chanson française et internationale ne sont pas logés à la même enseigne, notamment en ce qui concerne le salaire.

D'après les informations de Public sorti en kiosque le vendredi 21 septembre, Mika serait le coach le mieux payé avec un salaire de 1 million d'euros pour la saison. Deux autre coachs toucheraient 350 000 euros tandis que pour le dernier le chèque serait de 600 000 euros. Malgré ces sommes très élevées, la somme perçue par les coachs aurait diminuée de 500 000 euros par rapport à l'année dernière.

https://mcetv.fr/mon-mag-buzz/media/the-voice-8-les-salaires-de-jenifer-mika-soprano-et-julien-clerc-devoiles-2109/

image.thumb.png.037859d91f19a391d01ea03772f96e6c.png

Hier, Cyril Hanouna l’animateur de Touche Pas à Mon Poste a dévoilé les salaires des coachs de The Voice 8. Le média Public a aussi publié les payes de Mika, Jenifer, Soprano et Julien Clerc et il y a quelques surprises. Apparemment, TF1 aurait revu les salaires des coachs de l’émission et ils gagneront moins que les saisons précédentes. Pourtant, le chanteur Mika va avoir droit à quelques avantages !

The Voice : Mika va toucher un énorme chèque pour la huitième saison !

Le média Public a dévoilé dans son magazine que TF1 avait souhaité faire une économie de 500 000 euros pour cette nouvelle saison de The Voice. Si bien que pour leur première venue, Julien Clerc et Soprano vont gagner 350 000 euros alors que Jenifer touchera 600 000 euros ! Elle va gagner presque le double de ses deux collègues et cela indique bien que la chaîne était très motivé à ce qu’elle revienne !

Néanmoins, Jenifer ne sera pas la mieux payée de The Voice. Il semblerait que la grande star de cette année soit Mika ! Le chanteur cartonne auprès du public et il a donc demandé de gagner 1 million d’euros pour la huitième saison ! Son salaire est énorme contrairement aux autres coachs. En fait, Mika a négocié son salaire car il savait que l’émission ne tiendrait pas la route sans lui. TF1 l’a bien compris et a donc accepté de lui faire un aussi gros chèque.

« Le jury est tellement décimé. Mika était en ultra position de force, il a donc pu négocier la somme qu’il voulait et il savait que s’il partait, The Voice était mort. » A expliqué Gilles Verdez sur le plateau de TPMP

Les salaires des coachs ne comprennent pas tout et il y aura des avantages qui s’ajouteront. Néanmoins, tout ces chiffres sont à prendre à la légère car ni la chaine ni les futurs coachs ont confirmé cette rumeur.

Translation:

Spoiler

The Voice entertainment will soon be back for the eighth edition. We finally know the salaries of Jenifer, Mika, Soprano and Julien Clerc for this new season!
The Voice: Jenifer comes back in force with Mika!

In a few days, viewers will be able to watch The Voice again for a brand new season. This year, there will be a lot of changes and it starts with the coaches. Indeed, for the eighth season, Pascal Obispo, Florent Pagny and Zazie will not be present. Instead, the candidates will have to convince Julien Clerc and Soprano. Then, to the delight of the fans, Jenifer and Mika will make their big comeback in the show!

Yesterday, Cyril Hanouna, the host of Touche Pas à Mon Poste, announced the salaries of the coaches of The Voice 8. The Public media has also published the payrolls of Mika, Jenifer, Soprano and Julien Clerc and there are some surprises. Apparently, TF1 has reviewed the salaries of the coaches on the show and they will earn less than in previous seasons. However, the singer Mika will be entitled to some benefits!
The Voice: Mika will get a huge check for the eighth season!

The Public media revealed in its magazine that TF1 had wanted to save 500,000 euros for this new season of The Voice. So that for their first visit, Julien Clerc and Soprano will win 350 000 euros while Jenifer will receive 600 000 euros! She will earn almost twice as much as her two colleagues and this indicates that the channel was very motivated to come back!

Nevertheless, Jenifer will not be the best paid person in The Voice. It seems that this year's big star is Mika! The singer is a huge hit with the public and he therefore asked to win 1 million euros for the eighth season! His salary is huge unlike other coaches. In fact, Mika negotiated his salary because he knew that the show would not hold up without him. TF1 understood this well and therefore agreed to write him such a big cheque.

"The jury is so decimated. Mika was in an ultra strong position, so he was able to negotiate the amount he wanted and he knew that if he left, The Voice was dead. "Explained Gilles Verdez on the TPMP platform

Coaches' salaries do not include everything and there will be additional benefits. Nevertheless, all these figures are to be taken lightly because neither the chain nor the future coaches have confirmed this rumour.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Boucarilla said:

It's pretty a good news, he needs money for the album and the tour... He is a great businessman for sure! 

:thumb_yello:Yes, MIKA needs money, for both the album and a new tour, that's for sure.  In "good, old days" the artists were sponsored, to be able to make the big tours.

Now I'd like to see, for example: Peugeot proudly presents MIKA!! :clap: But maybe they don't earn enough money with their cars...:naughty:

Love, love

me 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

It's pretty a good news, he needs money for the album and the tour... He is a great businessman for sure! 

If it's true about the amount TF1 will pay him I don't wonder he accepted the offer. Maybe they wanted to keep at least one "old" coach for any price? It would be stupid to refuse. For more he is a very good teacher for young talents.  I will watch the program every week.  Just for Mika. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If it's true about the amount TF1 will pay him I don't wonder he accepted the offer. Maybe they wanted to keep at least one "old" coach for any price? It would be stupid to refuse. For more he is a very good teacher for young talents.  I will watch the program every week.  Just for Mika. 

I translated the article that explains why Mika is going to get a very good salary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It is from the video "We are Golden". His Lazer outfit we can see just for a few seconds :wink2: The Lazer Shadow :das:

Yes I know it's We are golden but I believed it was a concert with these effects, it could have been awesome...

• Like 1

I am just watching "Les Enfants de la Tele" on France 4. Kendji Girac is one of the guests. When they talked about the Voice,  the journalist asked the question: which coach has turned his chair?  Answer Only Mika. Thank you Mika for this choice  - adds the journalist Laurent Ruquier. 

It was a pleasure to hear it!!!!!  I will repeat again : Mika is a great coach!!!!! 

• Like 5

On 9/24/2018 at 7:53 AM, mamiam said:

:thumb_yello:Yes, MIKA needs money, for both the album and a new tour, that's for sure.  In "good, old days" the artists were sponsored, to be able to make the big tours.

Now I'd like to see, for example: Peugeot proudly presents MIKA!! :clap: But maybe they don't earn enough money with their cars...:naughty:

Love, love

me 

. . . OR, perhaps, Maison Valentino ?

maison_011.jpg

Edited by A. Clay
add pic
  • Haha 1