MIKA in French Press - 2018

Kumazzz

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Just for a pleasure to listen the concert in cooperation with Peugeot  

@Anna Ko Kolkowska  :dunno:I don't know why did you post the link to this 2018 thread ?

We have a thread

Mika-at-Peugeot-Private-concert-in-Paris-3-December-2012

a lot of detailes at there.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska  :dunno:I don't know why did you post the link to this 2018 thread ?

We have a thread

Mika-at-Peugeot-Private-concert-in-Paris-3-December-2012

a lot of detailes at there.

Because in the interview Mika mentioned his cooperation with Peugeot in projects other than only advertisement - for example as he sais : they organized together some concerts.

So if any fans did not see it before, I added the link. 

Well, maybe it would be better to add the link you put, Eriko, but I simply did not think about it :shocked:.

Hopefully you did it :thumb_yello: Thank you!!!!

• Like 2

On 10/5/2018 at 7:40 AM, Kumazzz said:

[ Qu'est-ce qu'elle a ma famille ?]

-- Marc-Olivier Fogiel --

9782246816836-001-T.jpeg.d28b1a043a2982e2151fdea7be1a60fd.jpeg

"À MIKA, lecteur de confiance, dont la sensibilite m'a ouvert une porte indispensable."

Thanks a lot for sharing Ani !

PAGE.thumb.jpg.ff0a27b60b6e1570e7837bf62e391dfe.jpg

Sorry I'm late translating but what Marc Olivier Fogiel wrote about Mika in the credits/thanks part of his book deserves to be:

"To Mika, trusted reader whose sensitivity opened for me an essential door."

And my personal opinion: I was already in favor of gay mariage and of surrogate mothers at a very young age as I believe having a family is essential ( unless your choice is not to have one of course) and people who want children but can't for all sorts of reasons should be helped by all means.

I must say I got teary reading each of the true stories in the book as they are all very moving indeed :tears: and if readers are moved they will be able to understand that two men or two women in love and  having children and raising them together are able to be great parents as much as man and woman. I really think this very honest book is a milestone in opening people's eyes and hearts. Surveys already state that a majority of French people agrees with making surrogate mothers legal for gay and straight couples who can't have children and for lesbian couples to get medical help to have children as well. All this is still illegal in France although gay marriage is since 2013  but even when all these couples manage to start a family abroad it is a struggle to get French papers so their children are theirs by law. It is a very complicated process and depending on judges and lawyers although it is legal, sometimes the law is not applied by those who should sign the papers....so many children are still waiting to become the children of both their parents by French law.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TV

France2

Thé ou Café

Une entrevue avec Marc-Olivier Fogiel, auteur de «Qu'est-ce qu'elle a ma famille ?» (Grasset), qui relate son parcours pour avoir des enfants avec son mari.

An interview with Marc-Olivier Fogiel, author of "What does my family have?" (Grasset), who recounts her journey to have children with her husband.

At the very end he says his fav song to feel happy is We Are Golden.

He adds Mika is very very good friend, a kind person he had never met another like him, a genius.

Also that this song was played at his wedding when arriving at town hall.

A part of the interview : Marc-Olivier Fogiel mentions "We Are Golden" and Mika.

screenshots

1396691605_TheouCafe_France2_2018_11_03_10_00_tmp.ts_000543280.thumb.png.a1c5bce1727b4e3041baced418e4d981.png

1894791619_TheouCafe_France2_2018_11_03_10_00.ts_002163600.thumb.png.d724c7b3cf2e01f05177a3a6e44a7a6f.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you very much Eriko!
I am really happy that the fact that Mika is a genius is finally starting to be recognized, more than her music or her physique. The order of things is improving!

• Like 5

https://www.public.fr/News/Mika-The-Voice-Le-chanteur-fait-des-revelations-choquantes-sur-son-enfance-1496618

image.thumb.png.c9c1966bedf4a9edb6910f8a8c76bdc6.png

Dans un extrait diffusé sur Twitter par le compte des Maternelles, Mika, s'est exprimé : "Comme beaucoup j'ai été victime de harcèlement scolaire. Ils m'appelaient le Libanais, le pédé... Pas seulement avec des mots mais avec des trucs, des objets avec des canettes avec des cailloux, que je recevais dans la tête. J'aimerais bien dire que je n'ai pas de cicatrices de cette période de ma vie mais ça serait un mensonge et bien sûr j'en ai."

L'intégralité sera à retrouver mardi 6 novembre prochain dans la nouvelle émission d'Agathe Lecaron, Suite parentale, à 21h sur France 4.

En juin 2015, dans Le Divan de Marc-Olivier Fogiel, le chanteur avait évoqué ce sujet en parlant d'une de ses profs qui l'avait terrorisé.

"Elle était vraiment très destructrice. Chaque fois que je parlais, je devais par exemple rester debout sur une chaise pendant une heure et elle écrivait des comptines sur moi et sur une fille de la classe et tout le monde devait les réciter (...) Je ne voulais plus aller à l'école mais j'étais obligé, alors j'ai décidé de ne plus parler".

Mika est le seul rescapé de la saison 7 de The Voice. Pour la nouvelle saison, il sera entouré de Soprano, Julien Clerc et Jenifer.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Loo said:

Grazie mille Eriko!
Sono davvero felice che il fatto che Mika sia un genio stia iniziando a essere riconosciuto, più della sua musica o della sua fisica. L'ordine delle cose sta migliorando!

Je suis également très heureux que Mika soit reconnu pour ses autres talents. En plus d'être un artiste, il possède une immense humanité et touche le cœur de façon folle❤

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On internet I found this direct streaming - but there is only audio. So I don't know if there will be the video as well.

https://www.rtl.fr/actu/conso/suivez-rtl-en-direct-video-7781151065

Thanks! I also found this link but no video as well :sad: https://www.rtl.fr/direct

7 minutes ago, A. Clay said:

THANKS for link. I believe it's on radio only . . .

It's on radio but they usually broadcast the video from the studio as well, from what I understand :wink2:

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There is a notice that we can download the app on mobiles. I will try it. But it would be better to watch it on my laptop.

Let me know if you manage to do it, I see they say something about a Dailymotion player for laptop and computer as well ...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

It's on radio but they usually broadcast the video from the studio as well, from what I understand :wink2:

Let me know if you manage to do it, I see they say something about a Dailymotion player for laptop and computer as well ...

I installed it on my mobile. For the moment "Les Grosses Tetes"only on audio - no video.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I installed it on my mobile. For the moment "Les Grosses Tetes"only on audio - no video.

Same for me , probably there's no video available on live streaming....

This is the Dailymotion Player, but no video as well

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2