hey!

miles

hi, what's up! i'm miles and i'm an illustration student from the uk (though originally from south africa and i've lived in canada/the states, it's a whole deal that's left me with a love for travel and a really strange accent).

i've actually liked mika for a real long time! i actually used to have an account here - probably around mid-2009?  -  that i was really active on, but considering that a) i had that when i was pretty young, and b) i have since come out as trans, it really didn't feel right to use that account! ^^; but it's really cool to see how everything's changed since i last came here!

anyway, some quick facts about me:

• no place in heaven means a whole lot to me! all she wants keeps me going as i try to come out to my parents, and the titular track is always really relatable 
  • if you count your favourite by how many times you've listened to it, my favourite mika song would be step with me or good wife! 
  • i've seen mika live twice! once in 2010 and then again in 2016! both times were really very great, and i think about them a whole bunch :')

that's it! nice to meet y'all! :^)

• Like 6

Hi Miles and welcome back to the MFC :bye:

It's a bit of a quiet time on the forum atm, as we are patiently :wait: waiting for Mika's next album (the good news is that he's apparently recording in the US).

Hopefully you will get to see Mika again when he does his next tour :crossed:

• Like 2

Hi Miles, welcome bac to the MFC !! Name's Vireo !! I can't believe you're trans too!! We have a thread in here if you want to check it out! :naughty: 

By the way, just checked your tumblr artblog and i'm in LOVE with your art style! It's so cool, gosh!! :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, daItrick said:

Hi Miles, welcome bac to the MFC !! Name's Vireo !! I can't believe you're trans too!! We have a thread in here if you want to check it out! :naughty: 

By the way, just checked your tumblr artblog and i'm in LOVE with your art style! It's so cool, gosh!! :wub:

aw hey!! nice to meet you! also i'll absolutely check out the thread - i'm always down to talk to other trans ppl :')

also wow, thank you so much! that's so nice of you, really!! (i actually just finished a sketch of mika, but im still debating whether to post it lakmdlfkmmg) 

20 hours ago, miles said:

aw hey!! nice to meet you! also i'll absolutely check out the thread - i'm always down to talk to other trans ppl :')

also wow, thank you so much! that's so nice of you, really!! (i actually just finished a sketch of mika, but im still debating whether to post it lakmdlfkmmg) 

Ahh we're like, 4 but I'm low-key the most active? even if i don't connect everyday you know? :naughty:

yeah i've seen it !! the colours are really nice and eveything about it it's just so !!!!! y'know !!!