Hello guys & girls !!! :wink2:

I'm surfing on the MFC site for a little month now, and I always find it like a "labyrinth" !!!! :lmfao:

I'm 41, living in France near Paris and I'm a Mika fan only since 2017 !!! But it's never too late isn't it ?!!!

I appreciate this site because it's full of informations about Mika and on all subjects ! It's very pleasant !!

I discovered Mika overall on The Voice ! I matched with his clever argumentation and his sense of humor and his joyfulness !!! Anyway.. He's the best :winner_first_h4h: and I love him so much :wub2:

Here it snows in Paris !! It's so cold but so beautiful at the same time !!!

Mikaaaaaaaaaa... ! I need your hat now, to protect my hairs from the snow !!!!! :lmfao:

Could you lend it to me please...?!!! :wub2:20171218_091707.thumb.png.72c0eb65057f5e653001f7dd88a0255f.png

Well, it was a short introduction !! So I hope I will meet a lot of nice & cool fans here and there !!! :hug:

Don't hesitate to guide me in the MFC, ok ?!!! Cause I'm quite lost yet !!!

Have a nice day everybody and see you very soon !!

Kisses and hugs ! :wub:

Celine

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Hello guys & girls !!! :wink2:

I'm surfing on the MFC site for a little month now, and I always find it like a "labyrinth" !!!! :lmfao:

I'm 41, living in France near Paris and I'm a Mika fan only since 2017 !!! But it's never too late isn't it ?!!!

I appreciate this site because it's full of informations about Mika and on all subjects ! It's very pleasant !!

I discovered Mika overall on The Voice ! I matched with his clever argumentation and his sense of humor and his joyfulness !!! Anyway.. He's the best :winner_first_h4h: and I love him so much :wub2:

Here it snows in Paris !! It's so cold but so beautiful at the same time !!!

Mikaaaaaaaaaa... ! I need your hat now, to protect my hairs from the snow !!!!! :lmfao:

Could you lend it to me please...?!!! :wub2:20171218_091707.thumb.png.72c0eb65057f5e653001f7dd88a0255f.png

Well, it was a short introduction !! So I hope I will meet a lot of nice & cool fans here and there !!! :hug:

Don't hesitate to guide me in the MFC, ok ?!!! Cause I'm quite lost yet !!!

Have a nice day everybody and see you very soon !!

Kisses and hugs ! :wub:

Celine

Hello Celine!  :bye: I hope your stay here is for a long time. :wink2: 

Have a nice day too and see you around!  :hug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank youuuuuuuuu so much !! :hug:

Yes.. I plan to stay here for a very long time !!

By the way, could you please explain to me how to put a permanent "undersigning" into my posts as you did it ?

Thanks in advance, and see you very soon :wink2:

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I really love watching The Voice since years and also try to join a filming or a liveshow from time to time. 

Maybe you want to join to The Oldlings ( most fans over 30 ) 

I´m Sabine from Germany :wink2:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Thank youuuuuuuuu so much !! :hug:

Yes.. I plan to stay here for a very long time !!

By the way, could you please explain to me how to put a permanent "undersigning" into my posts as you did it ?

Thanks in advance, and see you very soon :wink2:

to make a signature go to the right corner were you can see your name. Beside your name you can open a little window, go to account settings and klick on it, then on the left site you see signatures..... you can make your signature but please look at the allowed size of pictures.

• Thanks 1

Hi Sabine !!! Thanks a lot !! It's a very good idea :flowers2: but please where can I find the link to the oldings after closing this post ? I'm quite lost...

Bybye !! And see you very soon :wink2:

8 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Hi Sabine !!! Thanks a lot !! It's a very good idea :flowers2: but please where can I find the link to the oldings after closing this post ? I'm quite lost...

Bybye !! And see you very soon :wink2:

scoll down to General Chat and the click on Members Chat ( it´s the third line ) there are the Oldlings hiding :wink2: . In the same section you can find MFC international where also is the French speaking thread ( second line ).

If you scoll down to the end you can find the section about our projects like now the Birthday gift 2018 thread. 

MFC isn´t so difficult if you take the time to click and look around in every section :wink2:

Edited by Sabine64
  • Thanks 1

Hello Celine, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :bye: 

About the Forums, there's a tip that might help you find things more easily. If you click on "Activity" (next to "Browse" at the top of this page), you'll be able to read all the new posts, so that you can keep up with the last news faster! If you need more help, don't hesitate to ask - meanwhile, I'm wishing you lots of fun here! :)

PS: Enjoy the snow, it must look wonderful :wub:

It seems so easy when you speak about it !! :lmfao: I promise to make efforts to navigate a better way in the MFC !!!! :lol3:

Thanks again for your precious advices !! And see you soon !!

Actually, i try to answer to everybody writting to me... but it goes so fast !!!! It comes from everywhere !!!! ahahahahahahahhaa :yikes:!!!! :arf2:

Bye dear Sabine :thumb_yello::flowers2:

16 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Hello Celine, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara :bye: 

About the Forums, there's a tip that might help you find things more easily. If you click on "Activity" (next to "Browse" at the top of this page), you'll be able to read all the new posts, so that you can keep up with the last news faster! If you need more help, don't hesitate to ask - meanwhile, I'm wishing you lots of fun here! :)

PS: Enjoy the snow, it must look wonderful :wub:

Thank you so much Sara !!! You're so cute :flowers2:

Well, I'm felling very fine here.. and I wish I will meet a lot of fans so that we can exchange a lot about Mika and Mika again :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks too for your advice !!! It's very precious for me !!

Oh.. wait.. I'll try to capture a video of the snow here !!! But I don't know if the size will be ok... !!!

It takes so much time to upload...... :sleep_1:

20180206_143213[1].mp4

Apparently... it worked !!!! You'll tell me, ok ?!!!

Bye and see you very soon around !! :huglove:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, Celine! :bye: Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:  Don't worry, you'll learn everything on here day by day, it looks complicated at the beginning :wink2:  If you need help, you can ask on the French speaking thread, send private messages form the top of the right corner ( see the envelope icon) or use this thread for asking infos about Mika and his work :thumb_yello:  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/

Hi Celine :bye:  I see you are getting lots of advice :naughty:

The Oldlings thread and the French-speaking thread are probably the best places to start, and people there will guide you to threads you might be interested in :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

to make a signature go to the right corner were you can see your name. Beside your name you can open a little window, go to account settings and klick on it, then on the left site you see signatures..... you can make your signature but please look at the allowed size of pictures.

I succeeded !!!!! AT LAAAAAAAAAST !!!!!! :winner_first_h4h: Thank you so much Sabine !!! But it was not won !!!

I finaly took another picture than the one that I wanted first... Cause it was too big :annoyed_h4h:

But I like the new one now !!! :mfr_lol:

Have a nice evening & thanks again !

Kisses :cloud:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Welcome again Celine! :wink2: I'm Dominika from Poland :biggrin2:
Have a lot of fun here and see you around!
tumblr_o3jdic257j1r4szcho1_500.gif.3804d15f8c5e7418ea5ed80911ed5d79.gif

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!! It swings here with you Dominika :punk: !! Thank you so much for your welcome !!!

Nice to meet you "again" !!! :cheer:

See you very soon here and there !!!

Bye bye !! :yay:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi, Celine! :bye: Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:  Don't worry, you'll learn everything on here day by day, it looks complicated at the beginning :wink2:  If you need help, you can ask on the French speaking thread, send private messages form the top of the right corner ( see the envelope icon) or use this thread for asking infos about Mika and his work :thumb_yello:  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/

Thank you very much Cristina !! :cloud:

I try to make my mark as quickly as I can !!! But you're right.. step by step... and day by day !! :lmfao:

I also thank you for the link :huglove:

And I wish you a very good evening !!

Ciao & see you soon :wub2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, silver said:

Hi Celine :bye:  I see you are getting lots of advice :naughty:

The Oldlings thread and the French-speaking thread are probably the best places to start, and people there will guide you to threads you might be interested in :thumb_yello:

Yeeees !!! It's pretty cool and very nice from each one of you !! :wub2:

I spent my whole day on my computer trying to answer to everybody... but I surely forgot someone here or there !! ;) So excuse me !!!

So I'll see you soon (probably tomorrow) on the Oldings thread !!! Step by step !!

Kisses my friend :hug:

Hi Celine! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here! :cheer:

I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events. I love Paris and I was there for his wonderful concert of Bercy and for the auditions and the live of The Voice. :mika1:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Littlelady said:

welcome and enjoy MFC:wink2:

Thank you so much Littlelady :flowers2:

Have a nice evening !!

16 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Celine!

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here! 

I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events. I love Paris and I was there for his wonderful concert of Bercy and for the auditions and the live of The Voice. :mika1:

Hi Gabriella :bye:

Nice to see you here... and yes ! In next Mika's concerts or shows too !!! Of course and with great pleasure  :cheer:

I already have fun here, but it's quite difficult to follow all the different threads and pages...!!! But it comes slowly :winner_first_h4h:

Have a nice evening !! And sweet Mikadreams !! And see you very soon :hug:

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC @Happymika_by_celine  :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko from Japan, if you have any questions about Mika please post to these threads.:wink2:

and must to read a thread I prefer :thumb_yello:

Hope you have a lot of fun here !

• Thanks 1

Ooooh !! I didn't know about Mika Encyclopedia !!! A precious link :wub2:

Thanks for your welcome @Kumazzz and after my first day on MFC, l'm a little bit tired !!!! :mfr_lol:

So have a good night and thanks again for your links and advice !!! :hug:

• Like 1