Hello Everyone!

SunSpot12

Hi! I'm Ronnie (short for Veronica), I'm a college student from the US, and I'm new here!

I've actually been listening to Mika's music since around 2009 because my older sister introduced me to it. She would always be listening to Blame It On the Girls and Blue Eyes, so for years those were only songs of his that I listened to too. Then when I was in high school, we listened to Elle Me Dit for my French class, and that got me to look up his other music and I was hooked! I've only been really following him as a fan for about a year now. It seems like there are so few fans in the US, so I'm glad I found this place to talk to other fans!

Edited by SunSpot12
  • Like 9

Hi Ronnie! And welcome! :welcomeani:

Another US fan here -- there are more of us than you might imagine! Glad you found us and we'll look forward to getting to know you better! And maybe we'll even get to see you at a gig, once Mika releases his next album! :crossed:

• Like 2

Hi Ronnie and welcome! :bye: I'm Cat and an American as well, so its nice to see you joining our community! I'm absolutely thrilled! Not to mention, you're around my age. :wink2: So, don't hesitate to talk to me or ask any questions. I'm too chatty. :lmfao:

Here is the thread where you can find other Americans, and maybe introduce yourself or talk about how we all want him to tour here soon very much.:wait: It's quiet but if you post other Americans will say hi, so don't be shy! - 

As well as a thread with other people (mostly girls, right now) our age just chatting about anything under the sun. Mika, too! We love making new friends so if you feel like it, you should join in the conversation about college stress and who's going to get the flu next.  :lmfao:

Hope to see you around!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Ronnie and :welcomeani: to MFC!

I'm Sirielle from Italy, and -as Cat said- we love to have new middlelings joining our "complaining about college and real life" group :fisch: and your presence could encourage other male fans in this forum (I know you exist!) coming amongst us too. We don't bite, I promise :wink2:

17 hours ago, cat_loves_mika said:

18 hours ago, Siri said:

Hello Ronnie and :welcomeani: to MFC!

I'm Sirielle from Italy, and -as Cat said- we love to have new middlelings joining our "complaining about college and real life" group :fisch: and your presence could encourage other male fans in this forum (I know you exist!) coming amongst us too. We don't bite, I promise :wink2:

Ah, sorry I should have been more clear -- Ronnie is short for Veronica! So the male shortage continues :naughty:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Welcome Ronnie to the MFC!

I'm Alexandra from France, glad to see a man! :wink2:

Oh sorry, Ronnie is actually short for Veronica! That's happened a couple of times, I should really put that in my introduction :biggrin2:

• Haha 1