Mika on Cerise FM : 1st and 2nd of March 2018

Gabry74

18 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Now I noticed, isn't it a replay?
Perhaps the first question among the four may has been broadcasted on the morning, and second was on the evening of March 1st ???
:shocked:

Yes Eriko. There are four questions to Mika and his four answers, the first question on March 1st in the morning, the second question on March 1st in the afternoon,  the third question on March 2nd in the morning and the fourth on March 2nd in the afternoon. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Yes Eriko. There are four questions to Mika and his four answers, the first question on March 1st in the morning, the second question on March 1st in the afternoon,  the third question on March 2nd in the morning and the fourth on March 2nd in the afternoon. 

Thanks a lot for your explanation, I missed 1st and 2nd. :doh:

waiting for their podcast.....

:bow: I'm so sorry !!!

I couldn't record the 4th broadcasting, because of the sleepiness.:sleep_1:

The time difference between Japan and France is 8 hours, 17h50 (Fri) is 1h50 (Sat) at here in Japan.

Hope they will post the podcast soon !!!! :pray:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2018 at 8:48 PM, Kumazzz said:

:bow: I'm so sorry !!!

I couldn't record the 4th broadcasting, because of the sleepiness.:sleep_1:

The time difference between Japan and France is 8 hours, 17h50 (Fri) is 1h50 (Sat) at here in Japan.

Hope they will post the podcast soon !!!! :pray:

Don't worry  I'm sure they will Eriko :hug: 

• Like 1

Here is the PODCAST !!

:bow:  Could anyone translate it please ?

http://www.cerisefm.fr/news/l-interview-de-mika-19596

Chaque semaine une nouvelle interview The Voice vous est proposée sur Cerise FM.

Retrouvez ci-dessous l'interview de la semaine dernière consacrée à Mika !

• 1/ Est-ce que vous pouvez nous raconter un grand moment de solitude que vous avez eu dans votre carrière ?
  • 2/ Est-ce qu'il y a un endroit en Fance où vous aimeriez chanter ?
  • 3/ Dans cette saison 7 de The Voice, il y a des changements, est-ce que vous pouvez nous en parler ?
  • 4/ Cette saison est pleine de surprises, que faut-il pour que Mika se retourne ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Here is the PODCAST !!

Chaque semaine une nouvelle interview The Voice vous est proposée sur Cerise FM.

• 1/ Est-ce que vous pouvez nous raconter un grand moment de solitude que vous avez eu dans votre carrière ?
  • 3/ Dans cette saison 7 de The Voice, il y a des changements, est-ce que vous pouvez nous en parler ?
  • 4/ Cette saison est pleine de surprises, que faut-il pour que Mika se retourne ?

Don't have lot of time so just a quick idea of what it was about :

1 : an embarrassing moment in his carrer 

-When at festival the genarators broke down and he finaly decided to sing "a cappella"

2 :places in France he wishes he could sing 

-Operas in Lyon and Aix en Provence and a special museum with robots (I think it's in Nantes but not sure)

3: the new rules in the voice

-seems he's not even sure himself , just describing the process (not very interesting)

4 :what kind of performance made him turning this season 

-mainly performances full of tenderness ,doesn't matter the music style :could be punk ,rock or Something else

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, carafon said:

special museum with robots (I think it's in Nantes but not sure)

@carafon

Thank you so much, and I agree with you.

Les Machines de l'ile de Nantes is one of places I want to visit.

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Here is the PODCAST !!

We are about to start working on it :thumb_yello: (and as we can use your file and don't have to merge ourselves we can start even earlier now  :naughty: ) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@carafon

Merci beaucoup, et je suis d'accord avec vous.

Les Machines de l'île de Nantes est l'un des endroits que je veux visiter.

I have ever seen these machines three times and it's funny ! I hope you will be able to see too one day :wink2:

• Like 3

On 3/5/2018 at 8:35 PM, Kumazzz said:

@carafon

Thank you so much, and I agree with you.

Les Machines de l'ile de Nantes is one of places I want to visit.

I visited it for the first time a few months ago. I had shared a few pics on my instagram. It is a very place that is unique indeed and it keeps growing. I was indeed thinking about Mika when I was visiting it :wub2: 

Thank you very much for sharing the podcast Eriko :hug: :flowers2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 5:26 PM, Kumazzz said:

Here is the PODCAST !!

On 5/3/2018 at 5:53 PM, Kumazzz said:

Thank you very much @Kumazzz! :hug:

• Like 3

On 2018/3/1 at 6:00 AM, Kumazzz said:

Cerise FM

L'interview de la semaine : Zazie

http://www.cerisefm.fr/news/l-interview-de-la-semaine-zazie-19592

La semaine dernière, jeudi 22 et vendredi 23 février, vous avez découvert une interview exclusive de Zazie.

• 1/ Zazie, pouvez-vous nous donner quelques indiscrétions sur la nouvelle saison, notamment un badge noir, à quoi sert-il ?
  • 2/ Zazie, pourquoi est-ce que vous vous retourner systématiquement sur un barbu ? Donnez-nous une bonne résolution pour 2018.
  • 3/ Pouvez-vous nous parler de la nouvelle règle de l'audition finale ?
  • 4/ Zazie, lorsque vous faites vos courses, est-ce qu'on vous parle de l'émission ?

gb.png.8ba71ace12c433b7260b90a7689615aa.Google translator

Reveal hidden contents

Last week, Thursday, February 22 and Friday, February 23, you discovered an exclusive interview with Zazie.

• 1 / Zazie, can you give us some indiscretions on the new season, including a black badge, what is it for?
  • 2 / Zazie, why do you systematically turn on a bearded? Give us a good resolution for 2018.
  • 3 / Can you tell us about the new rule of the final audition?
  • 4 / Zazie, when you go shopping, are we talking about the show?

AUDIO

1. 2018.02.22_The_Voice-7_L'interview de la semaine Zazie - Cerise FM (1).mp3
  2. 2018.02.22_The_Voice-7_L'interview de la semaine Zazie - Cerise FM (2).mp3
  3. 2018.02.22_The_Voice-7_L'interview de la semaine Zazie - Cerise FM (3).mp3
  4. 2018.02.22_The_Voice-7_L'interview de la semaine Zazie - Cerise FM (4).mp3

1/ Zazie, can you give us some indiscretions on the new season, including a black badge, what is it for?

"As coaches, we're great holders of this black badge; since it's a bit... you're in the coach's office!
That is to say, we have our own little rooms, our own little universes, our own little ways of relaxing, of recontracting, of concentrating, of distracting ourselves.
And then we have the coach's lounge which is really a living space where we spend a lot of time on The Voice.

When you spend the day there; of course there are rehearsals, the coachings. But there are also moments of relaxation, moments of concentration before the show. Moments where you can tell yourself little things, try to be a bit of a strategist with a coach; to confuse him with a talent.
This is an important moment for us because we also have a piano at our disposal that you can see behind us.
 From time to time when we have to do collegial work, it happens that we rehearse here in a totally intimate way.

It happens to us, too, if Mika made a song on his album; from time to time he says: " Come on, come on!"  and he makes me listen to the beginning of his song or vice versa!
 That's why these black badges, we can't play Mika's songs, if you want, before the album comes out, that's for sure!"

Thanks a lot for the translation@Loo :flowers2:

On 2018/3/6 at 1:26 AM, Kumazzz said:

Here is the PODCAST !!

Cerise FM

L'interview de Jody Jody

L'instant The Voice de cette semaine est consacrée à Jody Jody.
Retrouvez l'intégralité de son interview !
  • 1/ D'où vient ton nom Jody Jody et qui t'a poussé à faire The Voice ?
  • 2/ Quelle est ta réaction à chaud en sortant de scène ? Es-tu heureuse d'être coachée par Mika ?
  • 3/ As-tu des craintes pour ton aventure The Voice ? Y a-t-il un instrument qu tu rêverais de savoir jouer ?

Spoiler
  • 1 / Where did your name Jody Jodycome from and who pushed you to do The Voice?
  • 2 / What is your reaction when you leave the stage? Are you happy to be coached by Mika?
  • 3 / Do you have fears for your adventure The Voice? Is there an instrument you dream to know how to play?

1_L'interview de Jody Jody - Cerise FM.mp3

2_L'interview de Jody Jody - Cerise FM.mp3

3_L'interview de Jody Jody - Cerise FM.mp3

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Cerise FM

L'interview de Jody Jody

L'instant The Voice de cette semaine est consacrée à Jody Jody.
Retrouvez l'intégralité de son interview !
  • 1/ D'où vient ton nom Jody Jody et qui t'a poussé à faire The Voice ?
  • 2/ Quelle est ta réaction à chaud en sortant de scène ? Es-tu heureuse d'être coachée par Mika ?
  • 3/ As-tu des craintes pour ton aventure The Voice ? Y a-t-il un instrument qu tu rêverais de savoir jouer ?

Reveal hidden contents
  • 1 / Where did your name Jody Jodycome from and who pushed you to do The Voice?
  • 2 / What is your reaction when you leave the stage? Are you happy to be coached by Mika?
  • 3 / Do you have fears for your adventure The Voice? Is there an instrument you dream to know how to play?

1_L'interview de Jody Jody - Cerise FM.mp3

2_L'interview de Jody Jody - Cerise FM.mp3

3_L'interview de Jody Jody - Cerise FM.mp3

Why did they interview Pascal Obispo, Zazie, Mika and not Florent Pagny? :dunno: