2 hours ago, LailaSpace said:

Hello, can anyone tell me where I can find full Strasera CasaMika videos?

if you need the full episodes with subtitles in English or French they can be found in this thread 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Londonmikafan said:

Hello, I have a question : was Mika homeschooled in French or in English?

I don't think we know this, though you would expect it to be in English to satisfy regulations.  With his music teacher it was definitely English (concentrate, Mika :wags_finger:).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, silver said:

I don't think we know this, though you would expect it to be in English to satisfy regulations.  With his music teacher it was definitely English (concentrate, Mika :wags_finger:).

:lmfao:Thank you! I was wondering because  he started school in the French system and that maybe it would have confused him to learn in English after leaving Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle. 

4 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

:lmfao:Thank you! I was wondering because  he started school in the French system and that maybe it would have confused him to learn in English after leaving Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle. 

With all the languages him and his siblings speak, my assumption would be that they were raised bilingual (at least) - but as silver says, we don't know any details.

I agree with you though that it probably wasn't easy for him to move to another country, after what happened with his Dad and they had lost everything in Paris. Afaik he also never gave a reason why they moved... (or did he? :dunno:)

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

With all the languages him and his siblings speak, my assumption would be that they were raised bilingual (at least) - but as silver says, we don't know any details.

I agree with you though that it probably wasn't easy for him to move to another country, after what happened with his Dad and they had lost everything in Paris. Afaik he also never gave a reason why they moved... (or did he? :dunno:)

I've always thought because his father found another job in London after he lost the Paris one. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lormare73 said:

I've always thought because his father found another job in London after he lost the Paris one. 

Or is it because when they lost everything in Paris they thought that London will be a new hope?

5 hours ago, mellody said:

a reason why they moved.

I remember Mika talked about that reason.

His father MHP had something business TAX treatments trouble with French government, they had lost Residence rights in France.

• Thanks 3