Hello Everyone! ♡

Hello ❤️

I am Miraflor but you can call me Mira and I am from the Philippines.

I discovered MIKA in 2013. I was watching our music channel here in the Philippines and the show was 'TAKE 5' wherein they present five music videos from one artist... and the artist was Ariana Grande. Don't know much about her at that time so I tuned in and wanna listen to her music. Guess what... Popular Song was included in Ariana's take 5. I know that that show was for Ariana but the guy with her at that song caught my attention more, and that guy is MIKA. I really really like it, such an amazing song. And I believe at that moment the magnetizing and charismatic powers of MIKA lured me in loving him and his songs. So I want to know about him more, I searched about him, listened to all of his songs in Spotify, listen to covers and watched every videos in MIKAVEVO and mikasounds in youtube. Now MIKA has been my idol, such a great inspiration and a motivator. I really thak God that I found him. :)

Its kinda sad that when I wanted to talk about MIKA, no one knows him and no one can relate to me :( because it's hard to find someone here in the Philippines that also knows MIKA. So when I finally started having my accounts (only last year 😅) I'm so happy to like, and follow MIKA. I feel like I missed so much when I still don't have social accounts. Few weeks ago I've been a member of MFC and I'm so happy. Sorry that it took me weeks to say hello... because I'm having my review for my college entrance test. THANK YOU 😊 MFC! 😁😊

• Like 7

Hello Mira, I'm Sara! Welcome to the MFC :bye:

You're in the right place to meet friends and have some nice talks about Mika :D hope you're gonna have fun with all of us!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Miraflor Bragais said:

Nice to meet you all :blush-anim-cl:

We like new people :biggrin2:

If you need any help finding your way around, just ask - someone will help you

• Like 1