Helluuuu πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Bluebirdo

Hey guys,Β 

First: please don't judge me if I write something wrong. I'm from Germany and my English isn't the best. πŸ˜…

Sooooo....

My name is Carina and like I already said I'm from Germany. I finally decided to join this fanclub because.... Well I don't really know. πŸ˜‚ I just love Mika like you...

I started listening to Mika 2 months ago. One day i wanted to listen to Grace Kelly. (I dont even know why πŸ˜‚) I listened to this song for a few days over and over again. Normally I don't listen to 'new' music. Normally I listen to Bowie, Queen, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones... But 2 months ago I stopped listening to music. Why? Because my mother died. I couldn't listen to music for 3 weeks. Normally music means everything to me. But every artist I Liked reminded me of her. I still can't listen to my normal music. Well when the 3 weeks were over I thought: Didnt I listened to a song from this guy? Wasn't his name Mika? I should listen more from him! Thats how I became a Mika fan. He helps me through very hard times. Well I'm glad that I joined the fanclub. I hope I find some new friends here. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…

(Sorry if I wrote to much)

~Carina πŸ˜€

• Like 8

HelloΒ  Carina and welcome to the MFC. Have a lot of fun here.Β Enjoy Mika and his musicΒ and I'm sure you'll make good friends.

See you around!!

Β 

:welcomeani:

Hello Carina! :bye:

I love your name, I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!Β :welcomeani:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events!Β :cheer::mika1:

Thanks for your introduction. :hi5:

Hi, Carina!Β :bye:Β Welcome to MFC, I'm glad you decided to join usΒ :welcomeani:Β  Don't worry, your English is very goodΒ :thumb_yello:Β 

It's true that Mika's music helps people going through difficult times, actually I think it's the best antidepressant ever. Enjoy and have funΒ :wink2:

• Like 1

Hallo Carina!

Β 

Don't worry, you didn't write too much.

First of all, thank you for your story.Β I'm so sorry for you. But it's good that you can listen to music again because it's the best medicine for everything. Especially Mika's music has a special impact to me. It helps a lot.

Β 

I hope you'll enjoy being in the fanclub. There's so much to discover! Have a nice time here.Β :wink2:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. IΒ΄m Sabine also from Germany and IΒ΄m happy to see another fan from Germany here. If you need help or have questeions donΒ΄t hesitate to ask me. Where do you come from?Β 

Hello Carina and welcome on board :bye:

So sorry for your loss, I know what you're going through but Mika indeed is the best medicine for everything :wink2:

Enjoy discovering Mika's world here with other MFCers and have a lot of fun! :cheer:

5 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. IΒ΄m Sabine also from Germany and IΒ΄m happy to see another fan from Germany here. If you need help or have questeions donΒ΄t hesitate to ask me. Where do you come from?Β 

I live near Cologne. 😊

• Like 1

Hi Carina, welcome . You are not soo far from me, A big hug.Β  You can always write me a Pm if you Need help or want to talk in German

Edited by Littlelady

On 5/7/2018 at 1:57 PM, Bluebirdo said:

Hey guys,Β 

First: please don't judge me if I write something wrong. I'm from Germany and my English isn't the best. πŸ˜…

Sooooo....

My name is Carina and like I already said I'm from Germany. I finally decided to join this fanclub because.... Well I don't really know. πŸ˜‚ I just love Mika like you...

I started listening to Mika 2 months ago. One day i wanted to listen to Grace Kelly. (I dont even know why πŸ˜‚) I listened to this song for a few days over and over again. Normally I don't listen to 'new' music. Normally I listen to Bowie, Queen, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones... But 2 months ago I stopped listening to music. Why? Because my mother died. I couldn't listen to music for 3 weeks. Normally music means everything to me. But every artist I Liked reminded me of her. I still can't listen to my normal music. Well when the 3 weeks were over I thought: Didnt I listened to a song from this guy? Wasn't his name Mika? I should listen more from him! Thats how I became a Mika fan. He helps me through very hard times. Well I'm glad that I joined the fanclub. I hope I find some new friends here. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…

(Sorry if I wrote to much)

~Carina πŸ˜€

Hi Carina! Welcome! I'm so sorry about your mom, but I hope Mika helpsπŸ™‚ Β I love all those musicians you listen to!!!!! It's funnyΒ that Mika has been compared to Freddie Mercury and we like both of themπŸ˜€