Mika at Rugby Final, Stade de France - Paris, 2 June 2018

Gabry74

Release

Ligue Nationale de Rugby

http://www.lnr.fr/sites/default/files/cp_lnr_-_mika_pour_conclure_la_saison_2017_2018.pdf

MIKA AU STADE DE FRANCE !
FINALE 2018
Le samedi 2 juin est coché depuis longtemps par les amoureux du rugby : jour de la finale du TOP 14, il sera le 
feu d’artifice d’une saison 2017/2018 palpitante.

Avant même de connaitre les deux équipes qui se disputeront le Bouclier de Brennus, la Ligue Nationale de 
Rugby peut d’ores et déjà annoncer le programme d’un show exceptionnel d’après-match, orchestré par l’un 
des plus grands artistes de la scène musicale internationale : Mika se produira en effet devant les 80 000 
spectateurs du Stade de France dans un show de clôture qui fera date. 

Entouré de ses musiciens et danseurs, l’icône pop aux 3 World Music Awards, 2 NRJ Music Awards et 1 Brit 
Award ne fera pas les choses à moitié pour sa «première » dans l’enceinte dionysienne qui clôturera en 
beauté cette finale du TOP 14 !

Rendez-vous le 2 juin au Stade de France pour clore la saison avec Mika !

une_article_mika.jpg?itok=_I3bcaug

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

That's absolutely amazing ! I shall try and see if I can get a ticket for that ! 

Rugby final, and Mika show right after ?! Obviously yes !

• Like 3

The show of last year was disappointing, it's a french DJ, And people on twitter didn't like the final show, it triggered many mockery on social media.

http://www.lerugbynistere.fr/reseaux-sociaux/finale-top-14-sur-twitter-the-avener-et-son-concert-dapres-match-nont-pas-fait-lunanimite-0606171012.php

The atmospher in MIKA's gigs is the opposite, may be this is what justify the choice of the organizers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

So this is the surprise :mf_rosetinted:

At least you can't say it isn't surprising... :lmfao:

I hope there's Canal+ on our TV, I want to see the reaction of my family when I turn on a rugby match on a French Channel on Saturday... :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

At least you can't say it isn't surprising... :lmfao:

I hope there's Canal+ on our TV, I want to see the reaction of my family when I turn on a rugby match on a French Channel on Saturday... :biggrin2:

Yep surprising but not the kind of surprise I expected :winksmiley02:

You can always skip the whole match and watch only  the Mika's mini gig :naughty: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Yep surprising but not the kind of surprise I expected :winksmiley02:

You can always skip the whole match and watch only  the Mika's mini gig :naughty:

Of course I won't watch the whole match but it's still quite funny to watch a rugby event, the idea of it is just surreal to me tbh... :naughty:

• Haha 3

From what I've read on Twitter (ok, actually more "google translate"), the rugby fans are quite confused about the choice and think it's not fitting to the event... But I hope the show will be still a success.

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

From what I've read on Twitter (ok, actually more "google translate"), the rugby fans are quite confused about the choice and think it's not fitting to the event... But I hope the show will be still a success.

I think that the most important is to have a great show who ever is the performer, for example the super bowl half time show they invited different artists

the stage is gonna be full of men and rugby supporters and it's gonna be hard to control them this is what scares me actually:mf_popeanim: it's a big challenge 

Edited by Amy hudsone
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I think that the most important is to have a great show who ever is the performer, for example the super bowl half time show they invited different artists

the stage is gonna be full of men and rugby supporters and it's gonna be hard to control them this is what scares me actually:mf_popeanim: it's a big challenge  

There may indeed be sport!

Hm, two hearts are beating in my chest,. I have no doubts about Mikas performance , he is great and gives every time his best and he deserves a big audiance but I fear there will be many drunken, homophobic People, however I wish Mika big sucess

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

So it looks like it'll be only a 20-30 minute show. And tickets are 138€, if you don't want to be completely at the far end. On the other hand it might be the only Mika gig for this year, from what we heard. I hate making such decisions! :aah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Littlelady said:

Hm, two hearts are beating in my chest,. I have no doubts about Mikas performance , he is great and gives every time his best and he deserves a big audiance but I fear there will be many drunken, homophobic People, however I wish Mika big sucess

Rugby is not football ,the crowd is more fair but for sure it's not the type of audience he used to play in front of

I'm not absolutely sure but I think that "somusic" has something to do in the sponsorship of the top 14

That's maybe why.....

• Like 4

A friend that met Mika today among other fans at the voice studio told me that Mika said to all of them that it will be better watch the show on TV because it's too big :dunno:

• Like 8