Mika at Rugby Final, Stade de France - Paris, 2 June 2018

Gabry74

The concert was very nice but short. And in the jacket, it looked good on the stage. Lights on Underwater when the whole stadium was illuminated, it was something amazing. It needs a lot of breath to not have a breathlessness but how to train everything will be fine. I hope so.
Edited by Szara.
  • Like 1

I thought the show was absolutely lovely. Yes, he did seem a bit out of breath, but I chalk it up to nerves and such. This show reminded me of a super bowl halftime show, and singers performing on the superbowl almost always seem much more out of breath than they normally would. I think it somehow comes with the territory for this type of show. Underwater with the whole stadium full of lights and the little bit of TOOL at the end was lovely. Mika looked fantastic and so, so happy, and that's what always makes me happy. Seeing those lights in his eyes...:wub2:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, krysady said:

Interview at the backstage before the show.

#FinaleTOP14
Interrogé à la mi-temps de cette finale, MIKA nous livre ses impressions avant son show de clôture et nous raconte les souvenirs rugby de sa jeunesse 1f3c9.png?_nc_eui2=AeEtBURYEJnBMXw9YaQ3N🏉1f3a4.png?_nc_eui2=AeG4-xP10p7MHjeLKYwcY🎤

1f3a5.png?_nc_eui2=AeE0kCMVSYfYbLxEtnB_L🎥: Beki Mari

YouTube

• Like 5

Ce que je trouve dommage, via le live sur le Facebook de "Top 14 rugby", est que les gens doivent critiquer. Ok tout le monde à son opinion mais à quoi ça sert d'aller mettre 36 commentaires en se moquant ??? 😤

Enfin bref, au moins sur MFC rien de cela.

• Like 2

It was  abit shorter then I expected :naughty: I loved the stage and the dancers. Also how happy he looked and all the lights during Underwater where just magical :wub2: But he sounded a bit tired in my opinion. He obviously needs more practise. Gigs are perfect for that :glasses2: 

But I prefer his lower voice nowadays to be honest.

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Evishaw said:

But I guess the streaming or the sounds effect was not good enough,or is that just my equipment problems ?:blink:

I had the same problem, really bad sound.

• Like 1

In my opinion I find it fabulous,  the hole performance was really amazing, don't forget that he worked on every detail of the show, , he was tired or stressed for sure, even when he jump it was with some difficulties, but I absolutly can understand his stress it's normal, he managed it with briliant:cloud:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kreacher said:

very short, especially that Origin of Love

It was for TV so every minute was well calculated to be in the schedule. No shorter, no longer.

But I think that "Origin of Love" was there on purpose. It had to be there!

It started at the end of We Are Golden. Mika sais: "we are not what you think we are". And Pink dressed guys with pink flags come in. Love, love, love ....

Pink flags with hearts on rugby final - it was worth to watch :thumb_yello:

This is Mika and his own way to pass a message :mikalove:

1168955604_flags1.JPG.d3a345867b5a87212ffd96087a3ee5c8.JPG

731214622_flags2.JPG.b6d90b5ee93e4a27a4da8f1b1d3c106e.JPG

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

I had the same problem, really bad sound.

44 minutes ago, Evishaw said:

Yeah,probably the TV station's fault,should have been better.

Went to  Stade de France twice ,the sound  is probably the worst one in the world !!!

Being on tv doesn't make it any better

40 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It was for TV so every minute was well calculated to be in the schedule. No shorter, no longer.

But I think that "Origin of Love" was there on purpose. It had to be there!

It started at the end of We Are Golden. Mika sais: "we are not what you think we are". And Pink dressed guys with pink flags come in. Love, love, love ....

Pink flags with hearts on rugby final - it was worth to watch :thumb_yello:

This is Mika and his own way to pass a message :mikalove:

Just thinking the same thing

Beginning with his most known hit ,entertaining with "Elle me dit" ,charming with "Underwater" and ending with the message he wanted to leave…..great job!

• Like 6

So good to see  him again and I loved the show (I watched again last night) 

I hope it was recorded because I want to save it :wub2:

After such a long time without a gig it was wonderful to see him sing again :wub2: and as always just in time when I needed it most :mikalove:

Thank you Mika :huglove:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

So good to see  him again and I loved the show (I watched again last night) 

I hope it was recorded because I want to save it :wub2:

After such a long time without a gig it was wonderful to see him sing again :wub2: and as always just in time when I needed it most :mikalove:

Thank you Mika :huglove:

I downloaded the live stream that was on youtube 😊 I can upload it to WeTransfer and share the download link! Otherwise I'd recommend using a youtube downloader website, which is what I did 😄

• Like 6

So! and as for my opinion on the show...

I loved it :wub2: It was so nice to see Mika perform again! I got super duper excited and I was singing and dancing along on my desk chair, loving his bouncy curls 😍 I tuned in a little late so I started watching from the end of Underwater, but I was able to watch it on youtube after that. Yes he was a little out of breath at times, but seeing that sparkle in his eyes was so nice to see. I really missed seeing him perform like that. 

Det_MExXkAA5sgE.jpgDeuC3VrWkAEssoW.jpg

DeuANEVXcAA5isD.jpg

Det_3lwW0AANn5i.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Maaikie... said:

So! and as for my opinion on the show...

I loved it :wub2: It was so nice to see Mika perform again! I got super duper excited and I was singing and dancing along on my desk chair, loving his bouncy curls 😍 I tuned in a little late so I started watching from the end of Underwater, but I was able to watch it on youtube after that. Yes he was a little out of breath at times, but seeing that sparkle in his eyes was so nice to see. I really missed seeing him perform like that. 

Det_MExXkAA5sgE.jpgDeuC3VrWkAEssoW.jpg

DeuANEVXcAA5isD.jpg

Det_3lwW0AANn5i.jpg

Thanks so much for your words and those fantastic pics :flowers2:

• Like 5

Oh my, I've spent all day trying to watch him live on my TV and then they cut it right when he was going to perform, I was so mad! But oh well. I guess I have to watch it in YouTube or somewhere else, but I was expecting to watch him perform with my parents. :lol3: