Mika at Rugby Final, Stade de France - Paris, 2 June 2018

Gabry74

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Previous YouTube file ( 1280 x 720 : I saved ) was 288MB,  new MIKA | Show de clôture - Finale TOP 14( 1280 x 720 ) is 404MB.

Sounds is same quality, but images get well better sharpness I think.

This is much better! This I think is the proper video from TV; the one from before was a recording of the livestream they did. The live stream stuttered a bit, hence the choppy feel of the audio and video. The sound isn't much clearer but it is slightly smoother which does make a difference.

• Like 2

To be a part of 80.000 tiny ligts that lit the Stade de France it was very exciting! :cloud:

Mika has captured everyone: supporters of Montpellier, Castres, rugby players... All the people present! I loved this gig from beginnig to end: the stage in the shape of winged heart, the scenery, the dancers, the fireworks, the "confetti"... All wonderful and I'm proud of him! :fangurl:

IMG_20180603_084120_856.jpg

IMG_20180605_004223_609.jpg

20180604_235248.jpg

20180604_235101.jpg

20180604_235331.jpg

20180604_233551.jpg

20180604_234703.jpg

20180603_083542.jpg

20180605_000330.jpg

20180602_121512.jpg

20180602_113329.jpg

20180602_110003.jpg

20180602_130919.jpg

20180602_171448.jpg

IMG_20180602_182600_767.jpg

20180602_195428.jpg

IMG-20180603-WA0010.jpg

PicsArt_06-03-10.09.26.jpg

20180604_233937.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

Have you noticed Mika's little confusion with languages during the performance? First he counted un, two, three and then un, deux, trois :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Essere parte di 80.000 piccoli ligts che accendevano lo Stade de France era molto eccitante:nube:

Mika ha catturato tutti: sostenitori di Montpellier, Castres, giocatori di rugby ... Tutte le persone presenti! Ho adorato questo concerto dall'inizio alla fine: il palcoscenico a forma di cuore alato, i paesaggi, i ballerini, i fuochi d'artificio, i "coriandoli" ... Tutto meraviglioso e sono fiero di lui! : Fangurl:

Lui è pura magia💖💖💖💖

Sarebbe stato bello esserci!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dominika said:

Have you noticed Mika's little confusion with languages during the performance? First he counted un, two, three and then un, deux, trois :biggrin2:

Yes! :biggrin2:

• Haha 1

Thanks a million to all of you - for nice reports, pics, vids - everything you shared from this latest BIG event for our golden MIKA!! :clap:I'm not surprised that he "captured everyone" as Gabry74 expresses it !! :fangurl: Who on earth can resist MIKA - live on stage !?! :naughty: I think all of you, who could be present, are very lucky, cause this was def. something special...:thumb_yello:

MIKA deserves the biggest audience in the world - this was a little taste of it.  I hope there will be new possibilites and  events for him, cause he obviously enjoys it :blush-anim-cl: He sparkles and shines,  just like the star he is...:fangurl:

Love, love

me   

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, Rita70 said:

Lui è pura magia💖💖💖💖

Sarebbe stato bello esserci!

son d'accordissimooooo :wub2: lui è il mago Akim ;)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

Always present to support Mika

20180603_003709.jpg

Oh yeees Always with Mika!!!! c'ero anche io da casa mia ma con il cuore ero li

• Like 2

19 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

I’ve begin to think he was wearing a magic shirt: white at first then slowly turning green with sweat 😂

In fact I think this white shirt is a kind of magic! :naughty:  My heart skipped a beat,  when I saw the pic with MIKA and President Macron, because it seems equal, or at least very similar, to the white shirt he wore, when we met him backstage - the 3rd night of  the wonderful OSM...:fangurl:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 1

MIKA's FACEBOOK

MikaFB.thumb.jpg.14e4faf6305348e47ac89e054f3bca3a.jpg

Here is the English translation of the fantastic fan review we received from our competition winner for Mika's incredible show at Stade de France on Saturday night, in case you haven't yet seen it.... 1f642.png:)

What a fantastic night! Not only because I got to enjoy one of Mika’s concerts once more (the only tour I missed was the one for his first album at the Parc des Princes), but also because I felt “special” as if on a “mission” on your behalf.

After a great final won by the Castres Olympique, I feel antsy. The game was magnificent, the modern gladiators gave their all in that arena. But inside, I’m waiting for something more, for someone else. I know the show isn’t going to last as long as I wish it, but it doesn’t matter. He’s going to walk across that lawn and show an audience that wasn’t primarily here for him how great a showman he is.

It is 22.45 when all the roadies get in to set up the stage. All eight pieces of it. Is it a CD? A rugby ball maybe? It can’t be, so not like him. It is a heart, undoubtedly. A winged, red head heart, sitting in the middle of the stadium. Standing on top of it are the band’s instruments, ever so faithful, and a piano. Shortly after the rugbymen have soaked in the atmosphere and basked in the glory of their winning, the lights start dimming. It’s looking good for us!

Then, around 23.10, a dance crew enters the place. Probably about a hundred of them, including some kids, all filled with incredible energy. Upon seeing their muscles rolling, one could easily imagine them performing a haka to honor the previous performers… and it wouldn’t be far from the reality of what happened.

23.25 : the stadium is now in the dark. The atmosphere is electric. I sol love this short time before the start of a gig… The dance crew is now preforming a powerful and skilful battle. In the background, I spot a slender, willowy silhouette running towards the stage. He has arrived, he is here: I’m on cloud 9.

As it has often been the case in his last few shows, Mika warms up the audience with “Relax”. Something to get everyone off their seats. He is bouncing all over the place, as usual, he doesn’t spare his energy. The supporters are just getting started when the singer sits down in front of the piano to sing “Grace Kelly”, the song that made his famous. He begins in French, then switches back to Shakespeare’s tongue. Which I don’t actually mind. Mika uses the full range of his incredible voice, which should impress those who just only found out about him. For us devoted fans, we already know the extent of his talent.
Now come the time to make the audience dance. I find people a little reluctant, but I make up for them, I sing and I dance along. “Elle me dit”, one of the best-selling singles from the album “The Origin of Love” finally wakes the crowd up. The young dancers perform a playful number and we are off! Mika climbs on stage, gets down on the lawn, absolutely true to form.

The following song was for me a gift from him. A musical gift first, but also a special gift for those in the audience who have a deeper knowledge about the artist. “Underwater” has been beautifully staged since his last tour. Mika resorts to this magic to bring a sense of intimacy in the heart of the stadium. It is a success, although he would have deserved a slightly more switched-on audience to get a more powerful choir, but never mind. Tonight, we feel priviledged.

The end is near, I’m afraid to say… I’m only looking forward to hearing that “we are a goldmine”. A shower of gold confetti end up this show. The dancers were magnificent and the children unbelievably professional. Mika invites them to cross the lawn with him, it is a nice touch to include them that way. I can hear at the end of the song a few notes that belong to the awesome “The Origin of Love”. It wasn’t much, only a few notes, but that was enough to send my head and my heart racing. This tour following his third album has been the best of all the ones I’ve seen… Until the next maybe?

The show is now over, Mika ushers all his dancers on the lawn. Together, they exit the stadium where the rugbymen came in earlier. A nice nod to the event!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1