Mika at Rugby Final, Stade de France - Paris, 2 June 2018

Gabry74

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

I think these similation images are not posted to this thread.

STUDIOS 40

https://studios40.com/?page=1-5-275/concert-de-mika-au-stade-de-france-

CONCERT DE MIKA AU STADE DE FRANCE

TOP14 / France2 2018

Lighting designer Frédéric Durieux

I have posted some of those images before, but the attached files seem to be broken ( I don't know why) anyway.. thanks for posting the URL links.

Edited by NaoMika
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/22/2018 at 6:39 AM, Kumazzz said:

NEW video link

PASSWORD : MFC

2018.06.02_TOP14 Stade de Frrance-24-7_Productions_-_behind_the_scenes_full_length

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

Speaking of rugby

https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/2023/melee-des-choeurs?fbclid=IwAR3qoBkaWfyZrzsDhBljis5GfLOT9pPSBZgKve_w4qeCM85WARejTdcOlqY

Mêlée des Chœurs

More than 7,000 students will sing the national anthems of Rugby World Cup France 2023

As rugby was born in a school, the Organising Committee France 2023 is particularly attached to the transmission of the educational values that rugby carries. The project La Mêlée des Chœurs proves it. 

Thanks to the Ministry of National Education, the Opera Comique and the support of the Ministry of Culture, La Mêlée des Chœurs will shine a light on 7,000 children, who will live an unforgettable experience by singing the national anthems before the 48 matches of Rugby World Cup France 2023. 

During 2022/2023 school year, these 7,000 students, from 4th grade to high school senior year will learn how to sing the anthems of all 20 countries participating in the tournament. 

Guided by 300 teachers of National Education, they also will be able to discover the culture, history and language of each of these countries. 

« I am beyond proud and pleased to be the ambassador of La Mêlée des Chœurs. This new project, born at the occasion of Rugby World Cup 2023, will allow several children from diverse backgrounds to learn music without going through solfege classes. 

I am always by the side of those who want to share and to stand for diversity. 

See you in one year in the French stadiums and for the closing ceremony, in which we will all be involved. » 

Mika, ambassador of La Mêlée des Chœurs

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1