Charlie Puth!

Miraflor Bragais

Hello, does anyone of you know Charlie?

Who else had already listened to his newest album (voicenotes)?  Which track is your favorite, and why?

Sometimes when I listen to Charlie it seems that Mika and he have their similarities but I can’t point it out… I don’t know, maybe because of the high notes and the piano. (Just my opinion) But Mika is still the best for me.:wink2:

Feel free to share your thoughts…:biggrin2:

I have to say I wasn't a fan of him at the beginning of his career but now on the new album there are some enjoyable songs! I really like Done For Me (I think this is my favourite because it has a good beat and it's catchy) and also How Long. 

• Like 1

Hi Mira. I'm an Avid fan of Charlie hihi. And yes! I really like his album which is Voicenotes. I got all his songs by the way because of you😂.  And one more thing yeees. I think Mika and Charlie have their Similarities hehez~ . Their Messy hair❤😂

2 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I have to say I wasn't a fan of him at the beginning of his career but now on the new album there are some enjoyable songs! I really like Done For Me (I think this is my favourite because it has a good beat and it's catchy) and also How Long.

Yes... the new album is great. I agree. Me, I really like empty cups... I like the part when he says the line "Hands on your body like there's no one at the party Just me and you and these empty cups". And also how long and patient.

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I knew about him because  the cover Peter Bence made of one his best-known songs

i knew about him when he sang see you again for Furious 7's soundtrack 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

And now I know Peter Bence because of you..😊

Edited by Miraflor Bragais
  • Haha 1