Helloooooooo

Evishaw

Hi MCFers,this is Evi from China(in Shanghai right now),a college student and have actually been a fan of Mika for almost 5 years. Quite a shame that I haven't been here earlier due to my personal problems. Well,doesn't really matter now.Mika is a special artist to me, his songs in my dull adolescence like a key which opened up a door to a whole new world . So I am happy to have a chance to get in touch with so many Mika fans here .:biggrin2:

Btw because of the internet limitless and my shyness(probably)I may not reply the messages as quickly as possible,sorry for that. And forgive me my English is still not good enough.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Evishaw said:

Hi MCFers,this is Evi from China(in Shanghai right now),a college student and have actually been a fan of Mika for almost 5 years. Quite a shame that I haven't been here earlier due to my personal problems. Well,doesn't really matter now.Mika is a special artist to me, his songs in my dull adolescence like a key which opened up a door to a whole new world . So I am happy to have a chance to get in touch with so many Mika fans here .:biggrin2:

Btw because of the internet limitless and my shyness(probably)I may not reply the messages as quickly as possible,sorry for that. And forgive me my English is still not good enough.

Hello. Evi and welcome to the MFC. Many chinese fans lately. Don't worry, your english is good. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a ot of fun and make good friends

:welcomeani:.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dominika said:

Hello Evi! Nice to meet you and welcome on board! Enjoy Mika's universe with other MFCers! :cheer:

Do you remember how did you find out Mika? :biggrin2:

Years ago I was trying to find something to listen because I thought I need to try some English songs ( before that all I have listened are songs in Mandarin or classic pieces .)So I found out a huge music library full of pop songs. Then when I was listening to one by one I was hitted by a song called One Foot Boy. The tune was so good that even makes me cheerful,which was a whole new experience for me considering that I rarely feel something from music. So I immediately went to search for the artist who wrote this song and quickly falled for him. Before Mika I have never felt the emotion behind the pop tunes so basically his appearance changed everything.Ordinary first acquaintance but turned to special.:wink2:

• Like 2