Hey Everyone! c:

Panda

Hi there! My name is Panda and I’m from the UK. So it’s quite funny how I found out about MIKA, I was playing Just Dance and I was dancing to Big Girls (You are beautiful) and I thought “Hey, this is a pretty catchy tune!”. I saw that it was sung by MIKA and this then led me to Grace Kelly. Those were the only two songs that I properly knew. I really liked them as they brought back good memories!

So here I am now, about 2 months later I have listened to all of his songs and I’ve made it a mission of mine to learn all of the lyrics to every song xD

MIKA has really changed my life in those two months, he has made me a more positive person and more care-free as we only live one life x

I’m super excited to be joining this fan club as everyone seems super friendly! None of my friends or family even know about MIKA or appreciate him as much as me, so it will be nice to talk to people who love him too :)

I also can’t wait for his new album to be released and for him to go on tour! I’m praying that he comes to London because it’s the closest place to where I currently am xD 

Thank you so much for reading all of this! Sorry it’s so long I just wanted to make sure that I covered everything :3

P.S: I can’t choose a favourite song, It changes nearly every week because I love them all ❤️

• Like 9

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I'm hoping for a London gig as well :pray:

And if you click on Lyrics in the top menu bar you'll find the words to all Mika's songs

26 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Hello @Panda

:welcomeani:

Welcome to the MFC, I'm Eriko from Japan, love your account-name so much !

But could you let us know your real nickname if you don't care ?

Of course! My real name is Olivia but you may call me Liv, Livvy etc.

Whatever you wish really 😄

And thank you you so much for the warm welcome everyone! ❤️

• Thanks 1

Such a nice introduction :wub2: Welcome to the MFC, Olivia! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :bye: 

Hope you're gonna have lots of fun here, discovering more and more of Mika's world with all of us :D

Hi, Olivia! :bye:  Welcome to MFC, enjoy the place! :welcomeani: 

14 hours ago, Panda said:

P.S: I can’t choose a favourite song, It changes nearly every week because I love them all ❤️

Agree with you, my favourite it changes all the time, depending on my mood :)