Mika in Brazilian Press 2018

http://www.papelpop.com/2018/06/o-que-o-mika-esta-fazendo-no-brasil-gente/

image.thumb.png.6ca0d53397f323a1838150155e9c1754.png

image.thumb.png.5537000dd0fc1f0b65d8458c50b62b52.png

O que o Mika está fazendo no Brasil, gente?

by Guilherme Araujo

26/06/2018

Quem acompanha o Mika nas redes sociais sabe que o cantor não para. Mas depois de se apresentar em meados deste mês em um concerto promovido pela rádio italiana RTL na Piazza D’Uomo ~um dos mais badalados pontos turísticos de Milão~ o cantor andava meio sumidinho…

Ele chegou a fazer alguns stories no fim de semana enquanto pegava uma carona de moto em Paris e ainda relatou sua rotina frenética em aeroportos nos próximos dias. O que ninguém imaginava era que na tarde desta terça-feira (26) o cantor nos fizesse tomar um susto ao publicar uma sequência de imagens NO MUSEU DO AMANHÃ!

Nas imagens, Mika aparece apreciando a paisagem e se divertindo ao filmar o companheiro de viagem, o estilista Christian Laboutin. Vem ver só:

Ficamos aqui tentando descobrir a que se deve precisamente a vinda dele ao país, já que até onde se sabe a visita se trata de uma viagem a trabalho com duração de 4 dias. Mais que isso, descobriremos nos próximos dias.

Será que ele veio gravar um dueto com a Anitta? Será que veio fazer vídeos para alguma campanha? Ou quem sabe arranjou um namorado brasileiro e só quer paz para curtir a cidade?

De tudo isso, só uma coisa é certa: Nós te aclamamos, ícone libanês!

English version from Google Translator:

What is Mika doing in Brazil, people?

by Guilherme Araujo

26/06/2018

Whoever accompanies Mika on social networks knows that the singer does not stop. But after performing in the middle of this month at a concert promoted by the Italian radio RTL in Piazza D'Uomo ~ one of the most popular sights in Milan ~ the singer was walking in a little sunshine ...

He even made some stories over the weekend while taking a motorcycle ride in Paris and even reported his frantic routine at airports in the coming days. What no one imagined was that on the afternoon of this Tuesday (26) the singer made us take a fright by publishing a sequence of images IN THE MUSEUM OF TOMORROW!

In the images, Mika appears enjoying the landscape and having fun filming his traveling companion, the designer Christian Laboutin. Come and see only:

We stay here trying to find out what precisely is his coming to the country, since as far as we know the visit is a trip to work with duration of 4 days. More than that, we'll find out in the next few days.

Did he come to record a duet with Anitta? Did you come to make videos for any campaign? Or maybe you got a Brazilian boyfriend and just want peace to enjoy the city?

Of all this, only one thing is certain: We hail you, Lebanese icon!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

by Guilherme Araujo

26/06/2018

Whoever accompanies Mika on social networks knows that the singer does not stop. But after performing in the middle of this month at a concert promoted by the Italian radio RTL in Piazza D'Uomo ~ one of the most popular sights in Milan ~ the singer was walking in a little sunshine ...

He even made some stories over the weekend while taking a motorcycle ride in Paris and even reported his frantic routine at airports in the coming days. What no one imagined was that on the afternoon of this Tuesday (26) the singer made us take a fright by publishing a sequence of images IN THE MUSEUM OF TOMORROW!

In the images, Mika appears enjoying the landscape and having fun filming his traveling companion, the designer Christian Laboutin. Come and see only:

We stay here trying to find out what precisely is his coming to the country, since as far as we know the visit is a trip to work with duration of 4 days. More than that, we'll find out in the next few days.

Did he come to record a duet with Anitta? Did you come to make videos for any campaign? Or maybe you got a Brazilian boyfriend and just want peace to enjoy the city?

:doh:

The guy may be following him on social networks but he can't watch the videos, since Andy is there too!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Loo said:

:doh:

The guy may be following him on social networks but he can't watch the videos, since Andy is there too!

It can be just a google translator "error" or  different use  of a word "namorado"?. I think it should be " a Brazilian friend" and not "a Brazilian boyfriend"

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It can be just a google translator "error" or  different use  of a word "namorado"?. I think it should be " a Brazilian friend" and not "a Brazilian boyfriend" 

"um namorado"  he's a lover, not just a friend. :das:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it's rather an error of this guy who wrote this nonsense... he didn't say anything in this article, just tell us about Mika's vids from IG and speculating about his visit in Brasil :huh:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

image.thumb.png.6ca0d53397f323a1838150155e9c1754.png

image.thumb.png.5537000dd0fc1f0b65d8458c50b62b52.png

O que o Mika está fazendo no Brasil, gente?

by Guilherme Araujo

26/06/2018

Quem acompanha o Mika nas redes sociais sabe que o cantor não para. Mas depois de se apresentar em meados deste mês em um concerto promovido pela rádio italiana RTL na Piazza D’Uomo ~um dos mais badalados pontos turísticos de Milão~ o cantor andava meio sumidinho…

Ele chegou a fazer alguns stories no fim de semana enquanto pegava uma carona de moto em Paris e ainda relatou sua rotina frenética em aeroportos nos próximos dias. O que ninguém imaginava era que na tarde desta terça-feira (26) o cantor nos fizesse tomar um susto ao publicar uma sequência de imagens NO MUSEU DO AMANHÃ!

Nas imagens, Mika aparece apreciando a paisagem e se divertindo ao filmar o companheiro de viagem, o estilista Christian Laboutin. Vem ver só:

Ficamos aqui tentando descobrir a que se deve precisamente a vinda dele ao país, já que até onde se sabe a visita se trata de uma viagem a trabalho com duração de 4 dias. Mais que isso, descobriremos nos próximos dias.

Será que ele veio gravar um dueto com a Anitta? Será que veio fazer vídeos para alguma campanha? Ou quem sabe arranjou um namorado brasileiro e só quer paz para curtir a cidade?

De tudo isso, só uma coisa é certa: Nós te aclamamos, ícone libanês!

English version from Google Translator:

by Guilherme Araujo

26/06/2018

Looooool

This article is teeeeerrible!!! They talk like Mika's here to find a brazilian boyfriend (Andy, are you brazilian? 😂), for a featuring with Anitta (a brazilian pop singer that's doing feats with everyone) and they also said that he was at the Museu do Amanhã (Tomorrow's Museum - that's in Rio's downtown) but he was at the Museum of Contemporary Art at Niterói, a close city to Rio.

Anyway, if you want I can translate it later. But it's a terrible article.

🙃🙃🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The guy wanted to say that Mika's looking for a brazilian boyfriend...

🙄🙄🙄

He should have done some more research...

Hahah

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Wesley Müller said:

Anyway, if you want I can translate it later. But it's a terrible article

Thank you, but I suppose is not worth to waste your time :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you @Wesley Müller . I hope there will be some more real, essential articles about Mika in Brazil. It's not the first and last time when journalists write something without any research looking for cheap sensation. We discussed it several times on the Forum. 

For the record we are trying to share all the press release about Mika. 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wesley Müller said:

The guy wanted to say that Mika's looking for a brazilian boyfriend...

🙄🙄🙄

He should have done some more research...

Hahah

I'm surprised to see that someone who moves in Mika's world does not know that Mika has already a boyfriend :blink:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I'm surprised to see that someone who moves in Mika's world does not know that Mika has already a boyfriend :blink:

Maybe he thinks they're a free, polyamorous couple? Or do they all want to be tabloids' journalists? :biggrin2:

Edited by Loo
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Loo said:

Maybe he thinks they're a free, polyamorous couple? Or do they all want to be tabloids' journalists? :biggrin2:

I rather prefer the second option. :bleh:

• Haha 2

http://entremusica.com.br/noticias/2018/06/cantor-mika-esta-de-passagem-pelo-brasil/

image.thumb.png.ae51598128135c69867e2a6ee191f996.png

Translation:

Spoiler

Who follows Mika in social networks was surprised in the last days.

After performing recently at a concert promoted by an Italian radio and sharing with fans a moment in Paris where he was hitchhiking on a motorcycle, this time the Lebanese singer surprised the Brazilian followers by posting images enjoying Rio de Janeiro.

The singer who would be in the country to work, in the images appears to enjoy the Museum of Contemporary Art in the city of Niterói and the company of the prestigious French designer Christian Laboutin.

The artist who will remain according to Papelpop will remain for four days in the country has not yet given more details about what will do here.

It is worth remembering that this is not the singer's first time in Brazil: in 2010, the singer even made a show in São Paulo at the Planet Earth festival.

• Thanks 1

On 6/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, you know I write my messages in in 4-5 languages so sometimes it is useful  :making-a-wish: But I have to pay attention before pressing "enter" button.  :mfr_lol:

I use several languages too that's why I always kill autocorrect immediatly when I get a new phone :floor:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2