Hello!

cookiemika15

Hello everyone! :)

I'm Blandine, I'm 17 and I'm from France. I've been a Mikafan for three years already :) I became a fan when I saw him on the Voice. I told myself that he was really unique. I have immediately loved how spontaneous and kind he was, and how he dressed. Then he sang Talk about You and then I knew that I just became a fan. I love his catchy pop songs as well as the "sad" ones, which are also beautiful. However, I can't decide on which song is my favorite xD I'm here to meet new people who love Mika like me and to follow his news more easily. I would also love to take parts to some of your amazing projects that I have heard about, like the fundraising for the UNHCR, gifts etc... Apart from Mika, who gave me my love for music, I love cinema, especially Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. I also love Broadway musicals like Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables. My biggest dreams are to meet Mika and Johnny Depp and I would also love to travel to the USA. I love American and English culture, that's why I will study it next year at university.

I think I have told everything :) Oh, and sorry for the grammar mistakes.

See you soon :)

Edited by cookiemika15
  • Like 8

23 minutes ago, cookiemika15 said:

Hello everyone! :)

I'm Blandine, I'm 17 and I'm from France. I've been a Mikafan for three years already :) I became a fan when I saw him on the Voice. I told myself that he was really unique. I have immediately loved how spontaneous and kind he was, and how he dressed. Then he sang Talk about You and then I knew that I just became a fan. I love his catchy pop songs as well as the "sad" ones, which are also beautiful. However, I can't decide on which song is my favorite xD I'm here to meet new people who love Mika like me and to follow his news more easily. I would also love to take parts to some of your amazing projects that I have heard about, like the fundraising for the UNHCR, gifts etc... Apart from Mika, who gave me my love for music, I love cinema, especially Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. I also love Broadway musicals like Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables. My biggest dreams are to meet Mika and Johnny Depp and I would also love to travel to the USA. I love American and English culture, that's why I will study it next year at university.

I think I have told everything :) Oh, and sorry for the grammar mistakes.

See you soon :)

Hello Blandine and welcome to the MFC. Hope you have fun here and make good friends!! 

:welcomeani:

Thanks everyone! :)

2 hours ago, silver said:

Hi Blandine and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Did you hear Mika singing a song from Phantom of the Opera recently?

Yes. I liked it, but I would have preferred it with piano only.

• Like 2

Hi Blandine! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events! :cheer::mika1:

19 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Agree with you :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone :)

Oh, and I forgot to tell in my introduction that I went to the Mika loves Paris concert, it was amazing :D It is the only concert I went to for the moment, but I loved it :)

Edited by cookiemika15
  • Like 5

On 7/3/2018 at 1:18 PM, silver said:

Hi Blandine and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Did you hear Mika singing a song from Phantom of the Opera recently?

Why don't I know this? When this happened? AAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOO!!!! :D

12 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Why don't I know this? When this happened? AAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOO!!!! :D

I think there should be a topic about this somewhere on the forum. Mika covered The Music of the Night for BBC Radio 2. Or you can find it on YouTube :) You also like Phantom of the Opera?

Thank you! :)

Edited by cookiemika15
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cookiemika15 said:

I think there should be a topic about this somewhere on the forum. Mika covered The Music of the Night for BBC Radio 2. Or you can find it on YouTube :) You also like Phantom of the Opera?

Thank you! :)

This is the thread

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 10:58 AM, cookiemika15 said:

:thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone :)

Oh, and I forgot to tell in my introduction that I went to the Mika loves Paris concert, it was amazing :D It is the only concert I went to for the moment, but I loved it :)

Nice intro Blandine :wub2:

I was at that concert too :swoon:Such a wonderful memory :cloud:

Enjoy MFC :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...