Mika guest at the Valentino's show Paris 4 July 2018

Gabry74

ma non so te ma io sull'instagram di Mika clicco per aprirlo si apre ma non si vede nulla come mai ? tu hai provato ad aprirlo ? io è da ieri che succede cosi clicco ma non si apre ci son problemi ?

24 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

ma non so te ma io sull'instagram di Mika clicco per aprirlo si apre ma non si vede nulla come mai ? tu hai provato ad aprirlo ? io è da ieri che succede cosi clicco ma non si apre ci son problemi ?

It works for me. I have no problem with his instagram. :dunno:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paoletta said:

I think instagram had big bugs today. It was very slow for me during the day and not working at all for a friend of mine but tonight it seems to be back to normal.

PurePeople

http://www.purepeople.com/media/le-chanteur-mika-defile-valentino-col_m4167007

Le chanteur Mika - Défilé Valentino, collection Haute Couture automne-hiver 2018/2019 à l'hôtel Salomon de Rotschild à Paris. Le 4 juillet 2018. © Veeren-CVS/Bestimage

4167007-le-chanteur-mika-defile-valentino.thumb.jpg.dfbc4bce55f85f91a2c95010e25c294f.jpg

Large size ( 2000x3000 )

Spoiler

4167007-le-chanteur-mika-defile-valentino-col-3000x0-1.thumb.jpg.5f99a533e471048dcb1254039884c650.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paoletta said:

I have no problems with Instagram, I checked now and it works. :dunno:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:
Singer Mika hops on a scooter while leaving the Valentino fashion show.

Splash News

spl5008243_2.thumb.jpg.1b77da3ed4bbb2ad2969bdd0f0aaace1.jpg

Large ( 1533 x 2000 )

Reveal hidden contents

spl5008243_002.thumb.jpg.05c1c49c4a5558f44b918c7f716ae275.jpg

And Christian driving! I love how Christian appears to just roam all over Paris on a scooter, a good percentage of the time with mika on the back of it. I love these two! I want to just tag along on their various adventures.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I think instagram had big bugs today. It was very slow for me during the day and not working at all for a friend of mine but tonight it seems to be back to normal.

i hope to mine turn normal but i don't know

Mika posts

Alexandre Desplat

is a French-Greek film composer. He has won two Academy Awards for his musical scores to the films The Grand Budapest Hotel and The Shape of Water, and received seven additional Academy Award nominations, eight César nominations (winning three), seven BAFTA nominations (winning three), seven Golden Globe Award nominations (winning two), and six Grammy nominations (winning two).

Desplat has worked on a variety of films, including independent and commercial successes The Queen, The Golden Compass, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 & Part 2, The King's Speech, The Danish Girl, Moonrise Kingdom, Argo, Rise of the Guardians, Zero Dark Thirty, Godzilla, The Imitation Game, Unbroken and Isle of Dogs.

919588704_AlexandreDesplat.thumb.jpg.72c7a486edb6bcd9881f2ddda7b04b9c.jpg

• Like 2