Mika guest at the Fedez's wedding Noto 1 September 2018

Gabry74

44 minutes ago, krysady said:

That's why we need to wait for confirmation, with Mika you never know....

Especialy because of all these planes leaving without him …….:naughty::mfr_lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

39575478_468422013567197_7015420987403403264_n.thumb.jpg.a030ef77ae57d5f903a41c0b901e9c5e.jpg

Mika trying to look cool next to Fedez... :lmfao: (I know it's an old photo but it's quite funny, such an untypical pose for Mika.)

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, krysady said:

No, I meant we need to wait for confirmation before starting new topics here, with him you never know in advance :lmfao:

I agree with you but I couldn't ask him directly whether he would go or not, so... 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

I agree with you but I couldn't ask him directly whether he would go or not, so... 😂😂😂

Of course you can't ask him, I didn't mean that, but we can talk in "Mika in Italian press" or Twitter, FB & IG news about that until we are sure that he will attend an event. Don't get me wrong, this is only my opinion :wink2:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

Of course you can't ask him, I didn't mean that, but we can talk in "Mika in Italian press" or Twitter, FB & IG news about that until we are sure that he will attend an event. Don't get me wrong, this is only my opinion :wink2:

No problem Krysady, I agree with you! :wink2:

• Like 2

On 9/1/2018 at 11:43 AM, Kumazzz said:

I think that vacant ( next to Giulio ) seat was for Mika. :plane:

39372972_1644516562324907_3625361755451949056_n.thumb.jpg.348cfcf8b7ae9f4e0e63cb0bf5fc7c8e.jpg

MIKA's Manager in ITALY
Giulio Mazzoleni @GiulioMazzoleni Sep 1

'On this joyous day ❤️ let us remember, as always, that listening to good music is a better use of free time rather than speculating about who is there and who is not and why (not to mention who steals images from Insta. Private profiles). Life is beautiful, let's enjoy it with beautiful things.'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A. Clay said:
MIKA's Manager in ITALYGiulio Mazzoleni @GiulioMazzoleni Sep 1

'On this joyous day ❤️ let us remember, as always, that listening to good music is a better use of free time rather than speculating about who is there and who is not and why (not to mention who steals images from Insta. Private profiles). Life is beautiful, let's enjoy it with beautiful things.'

That explains many things!  :shocked:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I think it's more suspicious, I can't get what he really means 

He's trying to remind people that there is more to life than stalking others on Twitter and Instagram. And that people shouldn't copy and post private pictures.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, silver said:

He's trying to remind people that there is more to life than stalking others on Twitter and Instagram. And that people shouldn't copy and post private pictures.

Indeed, he got upset because some people posted pictures and videos with him at the party, from private accounts, and asked him why Mika isn't there.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1