[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

4 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Sorry ! :sorry:

I was cnfused, that clip was a rehearsal of The Voice Kids on January 5th !:sweatdrop:

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/9932/the_voice_kids

Don't cry, Eriko!

We are all so tuned in to The Mika Voice that it may happen. I didn't pay attention either. 

Don't worry. I am sure that we will have soon some other sniplets from OUR The Voice :tea:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You guys are so lucky you got to see him! I really wish and hope I can too, someday. I'll probably end up freezing or fainting or doing something totally creepy like running my fingers through his hair or at least attempt to do so (he's very tall) 😅 thanks a plenty for sharing your experiences so vividly! 

• Like 1

Hallo. I made a last time decision and I will go to Paris on friday for the afternoon recording. I saw that the evening recording is already full. If someone has a spare place for the evening, I 'm available. Thank you in advance! :wink2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

Hallo. I made a last time decision and I will go to Paris on friday for the afternoon recording. I saw that the evening recording is already full. If someone has a spare place for the evening, I 'm available. Thank you in advance! :wink2:

Have you tried to contact @carafon ?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Menahyl said:

You guys are so lucky you got to see him! I really wish and hope I can too, someday. I'll probably end up freezing or fainting or doing something totally creepy like running my fingers through his hair or at least attempt to do so (he's very tall) 😅 thanks a plenty for sharing your experiences so vividly! 

better not trying to touch his hair, he will bite you as he hates to be touched there :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

New article in the press :wink2:

https://www.programme-tv.net/news/evenement/the-voice-8/221614-the-voice-8-suspens-tensions-larmes-on-a-assiste-aux-k-o-de-mika/

Traduction:

"Télé-Loisirs attended the new selection stage of The Voice 8, this Tuesday, December 18th. A shooting night dedicated to Mika's talents."

" "Very good singing will not be enough to pass this stage," says Julien Clerc to one of the talents of Mika. Yes because this Tuesday, December 18, were turning at the Studio du Lendit, in Saint-Denis, K.O Mika in The Voice 8! On this occasion, Télé-Loisirs slipped behind the scenes to discover, live, this new stage tele-hook TF1. As a reminder, the K.O come to replace the final audition. So what is this rule especially thought by the production Itv Studio France?"

"After the blind auditions, Mika, Julien Clerc, Jenifer and Soprano have 18 talents in their team. After the K.O, they must have only 8. For this, they must keep only six at the end of K.O and have the opportunity to steal two in another team. During their K.O, the coaches will sing, one by one, all their talents. At the end of each performance, they analyze their performance and have three possibilities: qualify the talent for the Battles, eliminate it or send it in the red zone (if they have a doubt). At the end of the performances of all the talents, the coaches can decide to integrate one or more talents of this red zone in their team for the Battles or to eliminate them."

"To have attended, no doubt, this stage makes the show rise in intensity. Few talents did not have the tear in their eyes, during the reflection of their coach, and we understand ... The evening was decisive for their future in The Voice. Pressure, suspense, twists, moments of TV and emotion, that's what we saw! For once, at the beginning of the adventure, the coaches make choices in relation to the talents, without comparing them to each other. A very complicated process to live for coaches and talents."

"Not easy to say no. Nor simple to explain that despite a golden voice, a talent will not go to the Battles. To get the pill, Mika tried to be the most diplomatic and benevolent possible! But eyes in the eyes, in front of a person in tears and trembling, it was terrible for him to assume his choices. "I see in your eyes that I'm hurting you, you're not ready and I do not want to ruin you and I do not want to hurt you later," he explains to one of his protégés."

"You have to be a good psychologist on this event and that's what Mika did. On the other hand, he struggled to soften the discomfort of the red zone. This bench in the heart of the public on which talents, who have not convinced but not totally disappointed, waiting to wait for their coach to decide their fate. Mika has multiplied the round trips to reassure his foals. At the end of the shoot, the Lebanese singer was K.O! Note that the K.O will be declined in four emissions. A show dedicated to each coach. A step that could be cleavant ... It remains to be seen if each component will fascinate the same number of viewers."

Traduction via Goggle traduction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2