[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:20 PM, Kumazzz said:

Wikipedia is updated on January 20, 2019 at 13:05.

Saison_8_de_The_Voice_:_La_Plus_Belle_Voix

La huitieme saison de The Voice : La Plus Belle Voix, émission française de télé-crochet musical, est diffusée à partir du 16 février 2019.
La saison 8 débute plus tard qu'à la période habituelle de The Voice car Soprano et Jenifer étant en tournée jusqu'en Mai, il était impossible pour eux d'être libres en mai pour les primes en direct.

Les lives auront donc lieu fin mai début juin.

Épisode 1
Le premier épisode est diffusé le 16 février 2019 à 21 h.

The eighth season of The Voice: The Most Beautiful Voice, French TV show hook musical, is broadcast from February 16, 2019.
Season 8 begins later than the usual period of The Voice because Soprano and Jenifer are on tour until May, it was impossible for them to be free in May for live bonuses.

The lives will take place at the end of May and beginning of June.

Episode 1
The first episode airs on February 16, 2019 at 9 pm

Jennifer postpones her concerts from 18/5 and 25/5 to the 19/5 and 26/5 …..could be because the live are starting on 18/5

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Le Parisien 

L'ACTU TÉLÉ
LA SAISON 8 DE « THE VOICE » ARRIVE LE 9 FÉVRIER

Les fans du télécrochet de TF 1 s’en frottent déjà les mains : la saison 8 de « The Voice : la Plus Belle Voix » débutera le 9 février à 21 heures.

Et Nikos Aliagas (photo) sera entouré d’une nouvelle équipe de coachs. Julien Clerc et Soprano s’installeront désormais dans les fauteuils rouges auprès de Jenifer et Mika. Autre nouveauté, chacun bénéficiera d’un bouton « block » qui permettra de bloquer un autre coach pour l’empêcher de recruter un talent. Après les auditions à l’aveugle, l’épreuve des KO fait également son apparition.

TV ACTU
SEASON 8 OF THE VOICE COMES ON FEBRUARY 9

Fans of the TF 1 telecollet are already rubbing their hands: Season 8 of "The Voice: The Most Beautiful Voice" will start on February 9 at 9 pm.

And Nikos Aliagas (photo) will be surrounded by a new team of coaches. Julien Clerc and Soprano will now sit in the red chairs with Jenifer and Mika. Another novelty, each will benefit from a "block" button that will block another coach to prevent him from recruiting a talent. After the blind auditions, the knockout event also appears.

LeParisien_23_Janvier_2019_p_34.thumb.jpg.3b6a023c0eae29957469084f97097fe1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Voice saison 8 starts th 9th of February.

But one day before the 8th of February at 9pm TF1 will show a documentary about previous participants for which their careers started with The Voice.

Kendji, Louane, Amir, Slimane, Maelle, Claudio Capeo, Frero Delavega , Les Arcadian... 

I hope we will see as well our favourite coach Mika 💓

image.thumb.png.69665a9b01124725db82e93800f3ca53.png

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/kendji-louane-amir-slimane-a-commence-a-the-voice.html

and for live streaming:

https://www.firstonetv.live/Live/France/TF1-28

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

23 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The Voice season 8 starts th 9th of February.

But one day before the 8th of February at 9pm TF1 will be a documentary about previous participants for which their careers started with The Voice.

Kendji, Louane, Amir, Slimane, Maelle, Claudio Capeo, Frero Delavega, The Arcadian ... 

I hope we will see our favorite coach Mika  💓

image.thumb.png.69665a9b01124725db82e93800f3ca53.png

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/kendji-louane-amir-slimane-a-commence-a-the-voice.html

and for live streaming:

https://www.firstonetv.live/Live/France/TF1-28

My french is bad and it'll be past midnight here but I am still going to do this.

Edited by Menahyl
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The Voice saison 8 starts th 9th of February.

But one day before the 8th of February at 9pm TF1 will show a documentary about previous participants for which their careers started with The Voice.

Kendji, Louane, Amir, Slimane, Maelle, Claudio Capeo, Frero Delavega , Les Arcadian... 

Here is the teaser.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From The Voice IG stories.

Julien Clerc comes to Florent Pagny to learn how to use  the red button.

Julien: Is anybody here? Florent?

Florent: Julien, I am happy to know that it's you to take my chair. As they say: "Let's leave the place for younger". To be a good coach you have to know how to press the button. Come here. 

Julien: (pressing the red button): Like this?

Florent: Harder. Stay focused.

Florent: Respect the red button and the red button will respect you.  

Florent: Yes, this one was good. 

Julien: Really?

Florent: No. (from despair Julien presses the button with his forehead). 

Florent: Last two things to remember. First: the most important are talents. And another one: the chair's name is "Come back".

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Julien Clerc comes to Florent Pagny to learn how to use  the red button. 

Julien: Is anybody here? Florent?

Florent: Julien, I am happy to know that it's you to take my chair. As they say: "Let's leave the place for younger". To be a good coach you have to know how to press the button. Come here. 

Julien: (pressing the red button): Like this?

Florent: Harder. Stay focused.

Florent: Respect the red button and the red button will respect you.  

Florent: Yes, this one was good. 

Julien: Really?

Florent: No. (from despair Julien presses the button with his forehead). 

Florent: Last two things to remember. First: the most important are talents. And another one: the chair's name is "Come back".

www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/florent-pagny-coache-julien-clerc.html

Quand Florent Pagny coache Julien Clerc !

Pour être un bon coach, il faut savoir buzzer. Notre nouveau coach Julien Clerc va prendre conseil auprès du coach historique Florent Pagny, avant de se lancer dans l’aventure The Voice. Rendez-vous samedi 9 février à 21h pour découvrir les talents de cette nouvelle édition avec le nouveau quatuor : JULIEN CLERC, SOPRANO, JENIFER et MIKA.

When Florent Pagny coaches Julien Clerc!

To be a good coach, you have to know buzzer. Our new coach Julien Clerc will take advice from the historic coach Florent Pagny, before embarking on the adventure The Voice. See you Saturday, February 9 at 21h to discover the talents of this new edition with the new quartet: JULIEN CLERC, SOPRANO, JENIFER and MIKA.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Is there going to be some theme trailer like there was the spy one or greek one? Or I oversleep something? :biggrin2:

I think the official promo is the one we got a few weeks ago! The structure is the same, but no theme this year 🤔

• Like 2

An interview in French with Mika for ZIKEO.net

https://www.zikeo.net/tele-cinema/the-voice-8-interview-mika/amp/?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR3ItDkFacL5ReSiKaHfmtm2lAoIdEzYYcRkZCxq4_ltjGUCP_B0It5Ao2E

Google translation=>

TV / CINEMAThe Voice 8: Interview Mika
Mika is back for Season 8 of The Voice. Between new rules and new coaches, he confides.

Posted January 28, 2019 By Zikeo mag

A must-have face for The Voice, Mika is back for the eighth season. Between new rules and new coaches, the singer expresses himself on this 2019 vintage.
What drives you to return to the program year after year?

I have a lot of fun and the program is constantly evolving! The talents that come up have changed a lot. The cast is more open from season to season and the musical culture is always more diverse. This year, there are many early talents. They come from all over France and have all kinds of backgrounds. They are optimistic and very touching. It is this positive energy and the beautiful memories generated by this show that push me to come back every year.

How do you approach the new rules of this eighth edition?
I liked being able to "block" my friend coaches during the blind auditions even if I did not understand the rule! I rushed because I thought we could do it several times ... The new stage of "K.O." makes the game more difficult for us but more fun for viewers. This rule modifies a little the relationship that we have with our talents. And for the first time in eight seasons, these "K.O.", allow to dedicate an evening to each coach.

What are your thoughts on Jenifer's return and the arrival of Julien Clerc and Soprano at your side?
Jenifer comes back with very good energy! She is successful and happy. It shows and feels! For others, they are beautiful discoveries. Soprano is a delightful person: he likes to say that people are sunbeams but in fact, it is him the sunbeam. Moreover, I am delighted by the arrival of Julien Clerc in The Voice. I grew up with his songs. He has a very impressive intelligence and musical culture. He can make us laugh until we cry but we must not underestimate him ... He brings to this program a very sophisticated side and is very generous in his argument with the talents.

What advice do you give to your talents to enjoy the adventure?
They must keep a certain lightness because The Voice is a game. This show can launch careers. So you have to work hard, be very responsive and adapt to any kind of situation. However, do not forget to see things in a positive way. A talent may very well be eliminated during the "Battles" and get by in the music business if he follows these tips.

What are your projects ?
Parallel to the show, I'm finishing my next album and preparing a world tour that will start this year. There are also plenty of other surprises coming up for the next two years ...

image.thumb.png.6657c43458b5faafa22e4a9c9a6720fd.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

/?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR3ItDkFacL5ReSiKaHfmtm2lAoIdEzYYcRkZCxq4_ltjGUCP_B0It5Ao2E

Google translation=>

TV / CINEMAThe Voice 8: Interview Mika
Mika is back for Season 8 of The Voice. Between new rules and new coaches, he confides.

Posted January 28, 2019 By Zikeo mag

A must-have face for The Voice, Mika is back for the eighth season. Between new rules and new coaches, the singer expresses himself on this 2019 vintage.
What drives you to return to the program year after year?

I have a lot of fun and the program is constantly evolving! The talents that come up have changed a lot. The cast is more open from season to season and the musical culture is always more diverse. This year, there are many early talents. They come from all over France and have all kinds of backgrounds. They are optimistic and very touching. It is this positive energy and the beautiful memories generated by this show that push me to come back every year.

How do you approach the new rules of this eighth edition?
I liked being able to "block" my friend coaches during the blind auditions even if I did not understand the rule! I rushed because I thought we could do it several times ... The new stage of "K.O." makes the game more difficult for us but more fun for viewers. This rule modifies a little the relationship that we have with our talents. And for the first time in eight seasons, these "K.O.", allow to dedicate an evening to each coach.

What are your thoughts on Jenifer's return and the arrival of Julien Clerc and Soprano at your side?
Jenifer comes back with very good energy! She is successful and happy. It shows and feels! For others, they are beautiful discoveries. Soprano is a delightful person: he likes to say that people are sunbeams but in fact, it is him the sunbeam. Moreover, I am delighted by the arrival of Julien Clerc in The Voice. I grew up with his songs. He has a very impressive intelligence and musical culture. He can make us laugh until we cry but we must not underestimate him ... He brings to this program a very sophisticated side and is very generous in his argument with the talents.

What advice do you give to your talents to enjoy the adventure?
They must keep a certain lightness because The Voice is a game. This show can launch careers. So you have to work hard, be very responsive and adapt to any kind of situation. However, do not forget to see things in a positive way. A talent may very well be eliminated during the "Battles" and get by in the music business if he follows these tips.

What are your projects ?
Parallel to the show, I'm finishing my next album and preparing a world tour that will start this year. There are also plenty of other surprises coming up for the next two years ...

image.thumb.png.6657c43458b5faafa22e4a9c9a6720fd.png

Here is my human translation :wink2:@Kumazzz

TÉLÉ / CINÉMAThe Voice 8 : Interview Mika

Mika is back for the 8th season of The Voice. He talks about the new rules and the new coaches

January 28th, 2019

by

Zikeo mag

A classic coach of The Voice, Mika is back for this 8th season. He talks about the new rules and the new coaches in 2019.

What makes you come back in this program each year?
I always have lots of fun and the  program changes all the time! The candidates are very different than previously. The casting is a lot more open each season and the musical culture is more and more varied. This year, there are many young candidates. They come from everywhere in  France, all with different sorts of backgrounds. They are optimistic and very moving. It is this positive energy and the wonderful memories from this show that make me want to come back each year.

How do you feel about the new rules of this 8th edition?
I enjoyed being able to "block" my friends, the other coaches during the blind auditions even if I had not understood the rule well! I hurried up as I thought you could do it several times...the new «K.O.» step makes the game more difficult for us but more fun for the viewers. This rule changes a bit the relationship we have with our candidates. And for the first time in eight seasons, those  «K.O.», allow to dedicate one evening to each  coach.

What do you think about Jenifer coming back and the arrival of Julien Clerc and Soprano by your side ?
Jenifer is coming back with a very positive énergy! She is successful  and she is happy. You can see it and it shows! About the others, it was great to get to discover them. Soprano is an exquisite person: he likes to say that people are rays of sunshine, but actually he is the ray of sunshine. I am also delighted with Julien Clerc's arrival in The Voice. I grew up with his songs. He is  very clever and possesses a very impressive musical culture. He can make us laugh so much that we cry but you must not understimate him… He brings to this program a very sophisticated touch and he is very generous when he gives his arguments to his candidates.

What advice would you give to your candidates so they enjoy this adventure?
They must stay in a dynamic if lightness and playfulness because The Voice is a game. This show can launch careers. You have to work hard, be very reactive and adapt yourself to all kind of situations. However, you must not forget to see things in a positive way. A candidate might be eliminated during the «Battles» and still manage a musical carreer if that candidate follows this advice.

What are you up to?
At the same time as doing The Voice I am finishing my next album and starting a world tour that will start this year. There will also be a lot of other surprises in the next two years to come...

MIKA'S ALBUMS  ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1