[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah, at least Mika speaks a litte 💓

Translation:

Soprano: I can't wait, my friends! I can't wait! Julien, are you OK?

Julien: Yes, I'm OK. But against appearances I am a new joiner. 

Soprano: Mika will be our guide.

Julien: Yes, Mika is our guide.

Mika: Am I the boss? Ha!

Julien: So what is the goal of this game, Mika?

Mika: You know, my dear Julien, it's my sixth season and I don't know. Because I want to win and most of times it's an opposite result. I have fun but I don't win. I do it with love but I don't win. I keep looking for the voices but they don't win.  No, the most important thing is to listen with open ears and open heart. 

Ovations!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Translation:

Soprano: I can't wait, my friends! I can't wait! Julien, are you OK?

Julien: Yes, I'm OK. But against appearances I am a new joiner. 

Soprano: Mika will be our guide.

Julien: Yes, Mika is our guide.

Mika: Am I the boss? Ha!

Julien: So what is the goal of this game, Mika?

Mika: You know, my dear Julien, it's my sixth season and I don't know. Because I want to win and most of times it's an opposite result. I have fun but I don't win. I do it with love but I don't win. I keep looking for the voices but they don't win.  No, the most important thing is to listen with open ears and open heart. 

Ovations!!!!!

Thanks a lot @Anna Ko Kolkowska

MP4 (6.35 MB)

• Like 2

Télé Loisirs - 4 Février 2019 (No. 1719)

page 20

Julien Clerc

Mais que vient-il donc faire dans The Voice ?

Juré surprise dans la huitième saison du télé-crochet de TF1, le chanteur sait qu’il a tout à gagner d’un programme aussi populaire.

C ’est son grand baptême ! Pour la première fois, à 71 ans, Julien Clerc va être juré dans un télé-crochet. Et c’est dans l’un des fauteuils rouges de The Voice 8 qu’il a choisi de s’installer. À partir du samedi 9 février, sur TF1, il sera coach aux côtés de Mika, Jenifer et Soprano. Une surprise car l’artiste est de nature discrète et ses apparitions sont rares à la télévision. Alors, pourquoi est-il sorti de sa réserve pour le show de la Une ? Certains diront que c’est pour l’argent – on sait que les coachs sont extrêmement bien payés ! – mais ce n’est pas tout.

« The Voice est un programme aimé par tout le pays. C’était très important pour moi !, nous explique-t-il. Cette émission fait pénétrer la musique chez des gens qui n’auraient peut-être pas eu l’idée d’en écouter spontanément ! »

Peaufiner son image de marque

Julien Clerc a aussi été influencé par son ami Florent Pagny, qui a quitté The Voice après sept saisons.

Le chanteur nous raconte :

« Florent disait au sujet d’un autre coach : “L’émission va lui faire du bien, on a une bonne image. On est bien filmés et toute l’équipe est bienveillante !” »

À travers cette confession, Julien Clerc a, sans le vouloir, bien résumé ses intentions et ses attentes ! The Voice est une émission qui fait du bien aux artistes. Pour preuve : sur la saison  7, le divertissement a été suivi par 5,3 millions de téléspectateurs en moyenne. À l’heure où l’industrie du disque est en perte de vitesse, s’inviter dans le salon des Français le samedi soir en prime time, et ce pendant quatre mois, est un bon calcul.

Un nouveau public à portée de main

Car Julien Clerc, fort de ses cinquante ans de carrière, n’est pas épargné par la crise. Son dernier album, À nos amours (Parlophone/Warner Music France, 2017), est certifié disque de platine (100 000 exemplaires), un beau résultat de nos jours. Mais le temps est venu de reconquérir son public, et surtout de courtiser les plus jeunes, les consommateurs de demain, si difficiles à séduire, eux qui aiment les performers comme Maître Gims ou Dadju. En plus de se montrer à la télé, il lui faut donc assurer. Défi relevé haut la main pour Julien Clerc ! Durant les premiers tournages des auditions à l’aveugle auxquels nous avons assisté, il a prouvé qu’il avait l’étoffe d’un showman. S’il réserve sa parole pour parler juste, quand il prend la main, il n’hésite pas à user de bons mots, de blagues ou encore de petites piques pour déstabiliser ses adversaires ! Reste à savoir si l’affaire sera aussi belle que prévue. En tout cas, Julien, c’est notre préférence à nous !

Que pensent ses camarades jurés de cette nouvelle recrue ?

Unanimement, Julien Clerc impressionne ! Mais, surtout, il étonne. Jenifer le trouve « déstabilisant, cultivé et intelligent », quand Mika le redoute autant qu’il l’admire : « Je me méfie, parce qu’on se retourne sur les mêmes talents. Il est très sérieux dans la vie, mais quand il parle musique, il redevient un gamin et il est très séduisant. » Soprano, lui, a été agréablement surpris par son côté showman : « Il cache bien son jeu ! »

:uk:

Spoiler

Julien Clerc

But what is he doing in The Voice?

Surprised Jury in the eighth season of tele-hook TF1, the singer knows he has everything to gain from such a popular program.

It's his grand baptism! For the first time, at age 71, Julien Clerc will be sworn in a tele-hook. And it is in one of the red chairs of The Voice 8 that he chose to settle. From Saturday, February 9, on TF1, he will coach alongside Mika, Jenifer and Soprano. A surprise because the artist is of a discreet nature and his appearances are rare on television. So, why is he out of his reserve for the show? Some will say it's for the money - we know that coaches are extremely well paid! - but that's not all.

"The Voice is a program loved by the whole country. It was very important to me!, He explains. This show brings music to people who might not have had the idea to listen spontaneously! "

Refine your brand image

Julien Clerc was also influenced by his friend Florent Pagny, who left The Voice after seven seasons.

The singer tells us:

"Florent said about another coach:" The show will do him good, we have a good image. We are well filmed and the whole team is benevolent! "»

Through this confession, Julien Clerc unintentionally summarized his intentions and expectations! The Voice is a show that is good for artists. For proof: on season 7, entertainment was watched by an average of 5.3 million viewers. At a time when the record industry is losing momentum, to be invited in the French salon on Saturday evening in prime time, and for four months, is a good calculation.

A new audience at your fingertips

Because Julien Clerc, with his fifty years of career, is not spared by the crisis. His latest album, À nos amours (Parlophone / Warner Music France, 2017), is certified platinum (100,000 copies), a beautiful result nowadays. But the time has come to reclaim its audience, and especially to woo the youngest, the consumers of tomorrow, so hard to seduce, they who like performers like Master Gims or Dadju. In addition to showing on TV, he must ensure. Challenge raised hands down for Julien Clerc! During the first shots of the blind auditions we attended, he proved he had the makings of a showman. If he reserves his word to speak right, when he takes the hand, he does not hesitate to use good words, jokes or small pikes to destabilize his opponents! It remains to be seen if the case will be as beautiful as expected. In any case, Julien, it's our preference!

What do his sworn comrades think of this new recruit?

Unanimously, Julien Clerc impresses! But, above all, he is astonished. Jenifer finds him "destabilizing, cultured and intelligent," when Mika dreads him as much as he admires her: "I'm suspicious because we're looking at the same talents. He is very serious in life, but when he speaks music, he becomes a kid again and he is very attractive. Soprano, he was pleasantly surprised by his showman side: "It hides his game! "

938056126_Tl_Loisirs-4_Fvrier_2019(No.1719)_p_20.thumb.jpg.0e5373c328c38f2bf31777896a9628f5.jpg

page 22

21.00 The voice

Par Nikos Aliagas.

Pour cette 8e saison, seul Mika conserve son fauteuil. Il est rejoint par Jenifer, Soprano et Julien Clerc. Le télé-crochet commence par la traditionnelle épreuve des auditions à l’aveugle. Chaque coach séduit par un candidat peut se retourner afi n d’espérer ajouter ce talent à son équipe. Cette année, les membres du jury ont le pouvoir de «bloquer», une fois seulement, l’un de leurs camarades pour l’empêcher d’intégrer un candidat à leur groupe.

23.25 The voice, la suite

Par Nikos Aliagas.

L’animateur propose de découvrir les coulisses de l’émission à travers des images inédites et des interviews. Candidat de la saison précédente, Frédéric Longbois fait revivre le prime à sa façon tandis que Pascal Obispo interprète Les Chansons de Voulzy et Souchon.

Spoiler

21.00 The voice

By Nikos Aliagas.

For this 8th season, only Mika keeps his chair. He is joined by Jenifer, Soprano and Julien Clerc. The tele-hook begins with the traditional blind audition test. Each coach seduced by a candidate can turn around in order to hope to add this talent to his team. This year, the members of the jury have the power to "block", only once, one of their comrades to prevent him from integrating a candidate to their group.

23.25 The voice, more

By Nikos Aliagas.

The host offers to discover behind the scenes of the show through unpublished images and interviews. Candidate of the previous season, Frédéric Longbois revives the bonus in his own way while Pascal Obispo interprets Les Chansons de Voulzy and Souchon.

274513497_Tl_Loisirs-4_Fvrier_2019(No.1719)_p_22.thumb.jpg.de2fa81a0293800d8fc4bf6a8dd42824.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TV Grandes chaines - 9 Fevrier 2019 (No. 388)

Jenifer
"Je me suis libérée !"

Musique, fiction, émissions de télévision… à 36 ans, la chanteuse n’a jamais autant occupé le devant de la scène.

À l’heure de son retour dans The Voice, Jenifer se livre à cœur ouvert.

A près trois ans d’absence, Jenifer retrouve son fauteuil de coach dans la saison 8 du télé-crochet de TF1, qui sera lancée en grande pompe samedi 9 février à 21 heures. C’est aux côtés de Mika, de Soprano et de Julien Clerc qu’elle montera à l’assaut pour tenter de trouver la plus belle voix de cette édition 2019. Une participation qui met une nouvelle fois en lumière celle qui a déjà fait son grand retour sous le feu des projecteurs en 2018. Après avoir séduit 6,4 millions de téléspectateurs dans le téléfilm Traqués sur TF1, publié son huitième album, Nouvelle page (produit par le label TF1 Musique), et gagné la dernière édition de The Voice Kids avec la bouleversante Emma, Jenifer s’impose comme une artiste de la scène française qui compte.

Pourquoi revenir cette année dans The Voice?

Tout simplement parce que cette huitième saison est placée sous le signe du renouveau! Il y a de nouvelles règles, de nouveaux coachs [Soprano et Julien Clerc, ndlr]. Et je me suis absentée suffisamment longtemps [sa dernière participation remonte à la saison 2015, ndlr] pour être de nouveau surprise. Je n’aime pas les choses qui se répètent et, à la fin de la quatrième saison, j’ai eu peur de tomber dans le piège de la redondance. C’est pour ça que j’ai décidé de partir.

Que pensez-vous de l’arrivée de Julien Clerc?

J’ai été très surprise lorsqu’on m’a annoncé sa venue, parce que je le connais un peu, je sais qu’il cultive une grande pudeur et n’est pas très expansif. En le regardant évoluer dans The Voice, il a confirmé qu’il était très cultivé, concerné et concentré. Et puis, il est toujours pertinent dans ses propos... Julien Clerc est juste brillant!

Vous êtes la seule femme parmi les coachs. Selon vous, c’est un avantage ou inconvénient?

Mais je ne suis pas une vraie fille ! [Elle sourit.] Et attention, j’ai mon caractère, les autres coachs savent qu’ils doivent se méfier! Effectivement, je sais qu’on va décortiquer mes tenues, mais je m’en fiche. Je m’en amuse même! [Elle rit.]

Êtes-vous la même coach auprès des enfants que des adultes?

Chez les enfants, l’enjeu est moins grand, donc il y a plus de légèreté. En revanche, on fait davantage attention lorsqu’on leur parle, pour ne pas les brusquer. La saison Kids est pour moi une bouffée d’oxygène. Travailler avec les petits nous ramène forcément à nos premières fois.

Justement, vous souvenez-vous de votre première fois derrière un micro?

Oh oui! J’avais 11 ans, c’était un été, en Corse. J’avais quitté mon quartier niçois pour retrouver les miens, et j’ai chanté à la fête du village. J’étais de nature assez réservée et pourtant, là, je me suis lâchée. Chanter était ma manière de m’évader.

Album, téléfilm, émission… L’année 2018 a marqué votre grand retour!

Je n’ai pas arrêté, même ma mère me l’a dit! J’ai une nouvelle équipe autour de moi, donc de nouvelles énergies.

Vous n’avez pas peur de vous épuiser?

Je suis une hyperactive, j’ai besoin de bouger. Tout est une question de sommeil et d’équilibre alimentaire.

Avez-vous encore le temps de voir votre famille?

Oui, je m’organise pour ça. Que je sois en tournée ou en tournage, je réserve toujours des jours pour être avec les miens.

Durant votre tournée, qui débutera le 8 mars, vous allez retrouver votre public, que vous n’avez pas vu depuis un long moment…

Tout le monde me dit ça, mais, finalement, je n’ai pas fait une si grande pause. Peut-être que les gens ont eu l’impression que j’étais moins présente parce qu’à un moment donné, je m’étais renfermée sur moi-même. J’ai été très méfiante, moins visible sans doute. Idem pour la promo: on m’a dit que je me faisais rare auparavant… J’étais juste, et surtout, surprotégée par les gens de mon entourage. C’est certainement de ma faute, car c’est ce que je devais leur inspirer. Aujourd’hui, je me suis libérée de beaucoup de choses.

Nouvelle page a été certifié disque d’or [plus de 50 000 albums vendus, ndlr]. En êtes-vous fière?

Oui, car j’ai mis ma pudeur de côté pour cet album. L’enregistrer a été cathartique, et, psychologiquement, ça m’a beaucoup aidée. Et je suis heureuse de ne pas avoir fait ça pour rien, car être sous le feu des projecteurs ne me met pas à l’aise.

Une carrière d’animatrice télé comme celle de Shy’m vous ferait-elle envie? Pourquoi pas ?

Mais il va falloir que je réussisse à entrer dans la peau du personnage d’animatrice. Pour le moment, je n’en suis pas capable, mais j’ai des humeurs très changeantes, alors, qui sait? On n’est à l’abri de rien avec moi! Mais il faut bien l’avouer, j’ai un vrai problème de concentration. Les producteurs s’arracheraient les cheveux ! [Elle rit.]

THE VOICE, SAISON 8

NOUS AVONS VU LES PREMIÈRES IMAGES

Émotion et suspense sont les maîtres mots de cette saison de The Voice. Face à des talents toujours aussi impressionnants s’installe dans son fauteuil rouge le  «petit nouveau», Julien Clerc, très à l’aise dans cet exercice. Il fait face à Mika, le dandy fou, à Jenifer, la séductrice, et au solaire Soprano, vu dans The Voice Kids. Tous vont devoir s’adapter aux nouvelles règles. Durant les auditions à l’aveugle, la  production a décidé de pimenter les choses avec le Bloc, qui permet à un coach de bloquer une fois l’un de ses camarades avant qu’il ne se retourne –  un coach bloqué une fois ne peut plus l’être. Puis, après la phase éliminatoire, viendra la toute nouvelle étape des K.-O., soit  une deuxième audition où les 18  talents de chaque équipe tenteront de garder leur place. Pas simple, puisque chaque coach ne pourra en sélectionner que six pour les Battles et en voler deux. Ça promet!

Spoiler

Jenifer
"I freed myself!"

Music, fiction, TV shows ... at 36, the singer has never been so much in the limelight.
At the time of her return to The Voice, Jenifer is open-hearted.

After nearly three years of absence, Jenifer finds her coach chair in the season 8 of TV-hook TF1, which will be launched with great fanfare Saturday, February 9 at 21 hours. It is alongside Mika, Soprano and Julien Clerc that she will go to the assault to try to find the most beautiful voice of this 2019 edition. A participation that brings to light again the one that has already made its back in the spotlight in 2018. After seducing 6.4 million viewers in the TV movie Traques on TF1, released his eighth album, Nouvelle page (produced by the label TF1 Music), and won the last edition of The Voice Kids with the overwhelming Emma, Jenifer stands out as an artist of the French scene that matters.

Why come back this year in The Voice?

Simply because this eighth season is under the sign of renewal! There are new rules, new coaches [Soprano and Julien Clerc, ed]. And I was away long enough [his last participation dates back to the 2015 season, ed] to be surprised again. I do not like things that are repeated and, at the end of the fourth season, I was afraid of falling into the trap of redundancy. That's why I decided to leave.

What do you think of the arrival of Julien Clerc?

I was very surprised when I was told he was coming, because I know him a little, I know that he cultivates great modesty and is not very expansive. Watching him evolve in The Voice, he confirmed that he was very cultured, concerned and focused. And then, he is always relevant in his remarks ... Julien Clerc is just brilliant!

You are the only woman among the coaches. Do you think this is a benefit or a disadvantage?

But I'm not a real girl! [She smiles.] And be careful, I have my character, the other coaches know they must be wary! Actually, I know we're going to dissect my outfits, but I do not care. I am amused even! [She laughs.]

Are you the same coach with children as adults?

In children, the stake is smaller, so there is more lightness. On the other hand, we pay more attention when we talk to them, not to rush them. The Kids season is a breath of fresh air for me. Working with the little ones brings us back to our first time.

Precisely, do you remember your first time behind a microphone?

Oh yes! I was 11, it was a summer, in Corsica. I had left my neighborhood Nice to find mine, and I sang at the village festival. I was rather reserved and yet, here, I let go. Singing was my way of escaping.

Album, TV movie, TV show ... The year 2018 marked your big comeback!

I did not stop, even my mother told me! I have a new team around me, so new energies.

You are not afraid of exhausting yourself?

I am an hyperactive, I need to move. Everything is a question of sleep and balanced diet.

Do you still have time to see your family?

Yes, I'm organizing for that. Whether I'm touring or shooting, I always reserve days to be with mine.

During your tour, which starts on March 8, you will meet your audience, whom you have not seen for a long time ...

Everyone tells me that, but in the end I did not have such a big break. Maybe people felt that I was less present because at one point I was locked in on myself. I was very suspicious, less visible, no doubt. Ditto for the promo: I was told that I was rare before ... I was fair, and above all, overprotected by people around me. It's certainly my fault, because that's what I had to inspire them. Today, I freed myself from many things.

Nouvelle page has been certified gold album [more than 50 000 albums sold, note]. Are you proud of it?

Yes, because I put my modesty aside for this album. Recording it was cathartic, and psychologically it helped me a lot. And I'm glad I did not do it for nothing, because being in the spotlight does not put me at ease.

Would a career as a TV host like Shy'm make you want? Why not ?

But I'll have to get into the role of animator. For the moment, I'm not able to, but I have very changeable moods, so who knows? We are safe from nothing with me! But it must be admitted, I have a real problem of concentration. The producers would tear their hair! [She laughs.]

THE VOICE, SEASON 8

WE HAVE SEEN THE FIRST IMAGES

Emotion and suspense are the hallmarks of this season of The Voice. Faced with talent still impressive is installed in his red chair the "new kid", Julien Clerc, very comfortable in this exercise. He faces Mika, the crazy dandy, Jenifer, the seductress, and the solar Soprano, seen in The Voice Kids. All will have to adapt to the new rules. During the blind auditions, the production decided to spice things up with the Bloc, which allows a coach to block one of his classmates once before he turns around - a coach blocked once can not more being. Then, after the elimination phase, will come the new stage of the KOs, a second audition where the 18 talents of each team will try to keep their place. Not easy, since each coach can only select six for the Battles and steal two. It promises!

91244794_TV_Grandes_chaines-9_Fevrier_2019(No.388)_p_10.thumb.jpg.498b19c63111e3e87d5fa1107230605a.jpg1599180667_TV_Grandes_chaines-9_Fevrier_2019(No.388)_p_11.thumb.jpg.d00b172d08972a6eae507038f58c5aeb.jpg

1980199907_TV_Grandes_chaines-9_Fevrier_2019(No.388)_p.11-.thumb.jpg.c907b0424f5f431a30d9f5eca649d9a3.jpg

169131666_TV_Grandes_chaines-9_Fevrier_2019(No.388)_p_24.thumb.jpg.21fa29e583b778e9b5911df179e12d1a.jpg

1461216869_TV_Grandes_chaines-9_Fevrier_2019(No.388)_p_68.thumb.jpg.9af0b345a406ec302d5f6735dbde6138.jpg

• Like 2

C'est la guerre! This is a war! (between coaches) - Mika blocked Jenifer :roftl:

I am not sure if all of you can watch this on MYTF1.

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/exclusif-jenifer-mika-guerre-coachs-une-premiere-the-voice.html?fbclid=IwAR1Pv3hfb8lnockGjxWW0cXIBz7npx6CeuFR_s9PBew_yaCascNvnv3VVWE

Mika is smiling because he blocked Jenifer but she is not aware at all!!!

image.thumb.png.f366ae82c8a9de227ec94c4bd0ddae42.png

image.thumb.png.4c380dd7f6d80a14e7e87596e4c61c1a.png

image.thumb.png.71295c2ae5bac629746e7c9f0ef198d0.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

C'est la guerre! This is a war! (between coaches) - Mika blocked Jenifer :roftl:

MYTF1

Exclusif ! Jenifer, Mika : la guerre des coachs ! Une première dans The Voice

( Exclusive! Jenifer, Mika: the war of the coaches! A premiere in The Voice )

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/exclusif-une-premiere-voix-devoilee-decouvrez.html

La bataille des coachs commence dès maintenant sur MYTF1.

Plus que quelques jours avant de pouvoir enfin découvrir les premiers talents de la saison 8 de The Voice et bien sûr nos quatre coachs, Jenifer, Soprano, Mika et le nouvel arrivant, Julien Clerc.

Pour la première fois dans l’histoire du programme, une toute nouvelle règle fait son apparition lors des auditions à l’aveugle et va renforcer la compétition entre nos coachs. Pour cette nouvelle saison, les fauteuils sont désormais équipés de nouveaux boutons qui permettront à chacun la possibilité de bloquer un autre coach et ainsi l’empêcher de recruter un talent. Mais attention, le bouton « block » est à utiliser à bon escient car il ne peut servir qu’une seule fois par coach lors des auditions à l’aveugle. Dans cet extrait, Mika joue un mauvais tour à Jenifer qui ne s'en aperçoit pas tout de suite.... Regardez l'extrait vous allez comprendre cette nouvelle règle inédite ! RENDEZ-VOUS samedi 9 février à 21 heures pour découvrir la 8è saison de The Voice.

Spoiler

The battle of the coaches starts now on MYTF1.

Only a few days before we can finally discover the first talents of season 8 of The Voice and of course our four coaches, Jenifer, Soprano, Mika and the newcomer, Julien Clerc.

For the first time in the history of the program, a new rule is making its appearance during blind auditions and will strengthen the competition between our coaches. For this new season, armchairs are now equipped with new buttons that will allow everyone to block another coach and prevent him from recruiting a talent. But beware, the button "block" is to be used wisely because it can only be used once by coach during blind auditions. In this excerpt, Mika plays a wrong trick to Jenifer who does not notice it right away .... Look at the excerpt you will understand this new rule unpublished! RENDEZ-VOUS Saturday, February 9 at 9 pm to discover the 8th season of The Voice.

VK

1902923043_(2019-02-063-59).thumb.png.37080f0fb68e4edc205291ca861df9d9.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

MYTF1

Exclusif ! Jenifer, Mika : la guerre des coachs ! Une première dans The Voice

( Exclusive! Jenifer, Mika: the war of the coaches! A premiere in The Voice )

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/exclusif-une-premiere-voix-devoilee-decouvrez.html

La bataille des coachs commence dès maintenant sur MYTF1.

Plus que quelques jours avant de pouvoir enfin découvrir les premiers talents de la saison 8 de The Voice et bien sûr nos quatre coachs, Jenifer, Soprano, Mika et le nouvel arrivant, Julien Clerc.

Pour la première fois dans l’histoire du programme, une toute nouvelle règle fait son apparition lors des auditions à l’aveugle et va renforcer la compétition entre nos coachs. Pour cette nouvelle saison, les fauteuils sont désormais équipés de nouveaux boutons qui permettront à chacun la possibilité de bloquer un autre coach et ainsi l’empêcher de recruter un talent. Mais attention, le bouton « block » est à utiliser à bon escient car il ne peut servir qu’une seule fois par coach lors des auditions à l’aveugle. Dans cet extrait, Mika joue un mauvais tour à Jenifer qui ne s'en aperçoit pas tout de suite.... Regardez l'extrait vous allez comprendre cette nouvelle règle inédite ! RENDEZ-VOUS samedi 9 février à 21 heures pour découvrir la 8è saison de The Voice.

Reveal hidden contents

The battle of the coaches starts now on MYTF1.

Only a few days before we can finally discover the first talents of season 8 of The Voice and of course our four coaches, Jenifer, Soprano, Mika and the newcomer, Julien Clerc.

For the first time in the history of the program, a new rule is making its appearance during blind auditions and will strengthen the competition between our coaches. For this new season, armchairs are now equipped with new buttons that will allow everyone to block another coach and prevent him from recruiting a talent. But beware, the button "block" is to be used wisely because it can only be used once by coach during blind auditions. In this excerpt, Mika plays a wrong trick to Jenifer who does not notice it right away .... Look at the excerpt you will understand this new rule unpublished! RENDEZ-VOUS Saturday, February 9 at 9 pm to discover the 8th season of The Voice.

VK

1902923043_(2019-02-063-59).thumb.png.37080f0fb68e4edc205291ca861df9d9.png

:roftl: he is a child 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Télé 7 Jours - 9 Février 2019 (No. 3063)

Le “Block

” de sécurité ‘‘C’est une nouvelle règle mise à la disposition des jurés : lors des auditions à l’aveugle, ils auront devant eux le gros buzzer rouge habituel, mais aussi trois nouveaux petits boutons avec, en dessous, le nom des trois autres jurés. Si un coach entend un artiste qui lui plaît énormément mais qu’il craint de voir partir chez un autre, il aura la possibilité de bloquer son « ennemi juré », l’empêchant ainsi d’attirer le Talent dans son équipe. Mais attention, ce joker n’est utilisable qu’une seule fois pendant toute la période des auditions à l’aveugle ! ‘‘

La force du “K.O.”

‘‘L’étape des K.O. est une création française. Cette phase aura lieu après les auditions à l’aveugle, et durant laquelle tout peut arriver : pendant un épisode, nous verrons toute l’équipe d’un seul et même coach se succéder devant le jury. Chaque Talent interprétera un titre de son choix, puis une décision sera prise par son coach : soit il reste, soit il quitte l’aventure, soit il est mis en ballottage et devra attendre la fin de l’émission pour savoir quelle décision prendra son tuteur. Cette nouvelle épreuve permet de ne garder que la crème de la crème ‘‘

Le rap en force ‘

‘Jusqu’à maintenant, seuls quelques candidats osaient proposer du rap lors des castings. Cette année, nous en avons beaucoup plus qui proposent des musiques urbaines. Bien sûr, il y aura toujours de grandes et belles voix, ce qui est l’ADN de The Voice, mais nous nous ouvrons aussi à ce registre. C’est un vrai nouveau souffle en adéquation avec le jury de coachs venus de tous les horizons musicaux. Donner des sensations nouvelles, c’est aussi ça la richesse de The Voice. ‘‘

Toujours plus de prétendants au titre

‘‘Le casting est un travail de longue haleine que nous effectuons avec Bruno Berberes. Pour trouver des candidats, nous sommes allés en Bretagne, dans le Jura, en Polynésie, dans les Antilles… Plus de dix mille personnes ont postulé ! Nous en avons vu, physiquement, 1500 au cours des auditions préalables avec la production. Puis 130 ont été sélectionnées, âgées de 16 à 67 ans, pour passer sur le plateau des auditions à l’aveugle.‘‘

Une “Talent Room” pour le digital

‘‘ Tous les candidats sélectionnés pendant les auditions à l’aveugle auront une vitrine supplémentaire à travers cette Talent Room, où ils réaliseront des reprises de chansons sous forme de mini-clips. Leurs prestations seront uniquement visibles sur le site Mytf1.fr. C’est une version améliorée des Vox que nous réalisions déjà l’année dernière. ‘‘

Spoiler

The "Block

"Security" This is a new rule made available to the jury: during blind auditions, they will have before them the big red buzzer usual, but also three new little buttons with, below, the name of the three other jurors. If a coach hears an artist who likes him very much but is afraid to see him go to another, he will have the opportunity to block his "sworn enemy", thus preventing him from attracting the Talent into his team. But beware, this joker can only be used once during the entire period of blind auditions! ''

The strength of "K.O."

"The K.O. stage is a French creation. This phase will take place after the blind auditions, and during which anything can happen: during an episode, we will see the whole team of one and the same coach succeed to the jury. Each talent will play a title of their choice, then a decision will be made by their coach: either he stays, either he leaves the adventure, or he is put in ballot and will have to wait until the end of the emission to know which decision will take his guardian. This new test helps to keep only the cream of the crop ''

Rap in strength '

Until now, only a few candidates dared to propose rap at the castings. This year, we have many more that offer urban music. Of course, there will always be great and beautiful voices, which is the DNA of The Voice, but we are also opening ourselves to this register. It is a real new breath in adequacy with the jury of coaches coming from all the musical horizons. Giving new sensations is also the richness of The Voice. ''

Still more title contenders

"The casting is a long-term job that we are doing with Bruno Berberes. To find candidates, we went to Brittany, Jura, Polynesia, the Caribbean ... More than ten thousand people have applied! We saw, physically, 1500 during the preliminary auditions with the production. Then 130 were selected, aged from 16 to 67 years, to pass on the scene of blind auditions. ''

A "Talent Room" for digital

'' All selected candidates during the blind auditions will have an additional showcase through this Talent Room, where they will realize covers of songs in the form of mini-clips. Their services will only be visible on the Mytf1.fr website. It's an improved version of the Vox that we were already doing last year. ''

3460092_Tl7Jours_9_Fvrier_2019(No.3063)_p_2425.thumb.jpg.81148177c314616d9c2671c39651b365.jpg

2103728527_Tl7Jours-9Fvrier2019(No.3063)_p_26.thumb.jpg.2d18b9619261314fd871c8533f6f013c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

Did you remark Mika this season is wearing his ring 💍 even in the voice 😅 that's the first even if he had the same ring for years now, but still it is on his right hand 

I think I've read somewhere that Mika bought this ring for charity.

And yes, it looks he likes it a lot. But even if he was wearing it during the recording, he was removing it after :lol3:

2139258375_ring1.JPG.0c15e8e4a2549f9c35075280bbfec4d9.JPG

But sometimes he wears this one. I am not sure but I had an impression that he was wearing this one at The Voice too. I will pay attention watching on TV. Hands are my "obsession" :das:

892045910_ring2.JPG.9c15844968ab67303d8a633a90fc8bc3.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think I've read somewhere that Mika bought this ring for charity.

And yes, it looks he likes it a lot. But even if he was wearing it during the recording, he was removing it after :lol3:

2139258375_ring1.JPG.0c15e8e4a2549f9c35075280bbfec4d9.JPG

But sometimes he wears this one. I am not sure but I had an impression that he was wearing this one at The Voice too. I will pay attention watching on TV. Hands are my "obsession" :das:

892045910_ring2.JPG.9c15844968ab67303d8a633a90fc8bc3.JPG

He's wearing the one on the first picture you shared, you can see it when he puch the button to block jenifer. 

Good that it's for charity ( disappointed some how :doh: I would like it to be a gift from Andy)

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

He's wearing the one on the first picture you shared, you can see it when he puch the button to block jenifer.

Yes, this one we already well know from many photos.

But during recordings in November I had a feeling that he was wearing a different one. Hard to say from the distance of  6-7 meters. But it looked different - like only golden without a dark strip in the middle. And after the show when Mika was talking with us he was not wearing any ring.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, this one we already well know from many photos.

But during recordings in November I had a feeling that he was wearing a different one. Hard to say from the distance of  6-7 meters. But it looked different - like only golden without a dark strip in the middle. And after the show when Mika was talking with us he was not wearing any ring.

Wearing ring by Mika might not only means that he likes wearing jewelery but also that he shows that he is in a stable relationship. And as I read somewhere, gay couples wear rings on the other hand than straight couples. And I noticed that he is wareing a ring very often lately :biggrin2:

giphy.gif.f843ecf6ac67b58a53c6c7493e6502eb.gif

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Wearing ring by Mika might not only means that he likes wearing jewelery but also that he shows that he is in a stable relationship. And as I read somewhere, gay couples wear rings on the other hand than straight couples. And I noticed that he is wareing a ring very often lately :biggrin2:

In that case I would have expected him wearing the ring all the time. And it's not a case.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dominika said:

giphy.gif.f843ecf6ac67b58a53c6c7493e6502eb.gif

Many lgbt couples do wear a ring on the wrong hand to show they are in a stable relationship. (Even Freddie Mercury did it) but I don’t think Mika does it. The lgbt community is kinda split on whether the traditional left hand or the lgbt right hand should be the one to wear a ring on since same sex marriage is legalised. Mika is very private so I doubt he would do something as publically significant as a ring unless he would wear one on a chain around his neck or something. 

Thought i should chip in as a member of the lgbt community :)

Edited by WeirdChild
Spellcheck
  • Like 3