[The Voice] season-8, France - 2019

Kumazzz

:exclamation:

Emission TV

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/208/the_voice

5ba3abf6ed4a1_d594b519e63233fd11a7a4af027a2148.png.d8ed43e2ba6114b827ad7201e3ab935b.png:france::
:france:

Les inscriptions seront prochainement ouvertes. 
Pour toutes demandes de "Groupe" (plus de 25 personnes) merci d'adresser un mail à sharlene@agence-cassandra.com

:uk:

Registrations will be open soon.
For all requests of "Group" (more than 25 people) please send an email to sharlene@agence-cassandra.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

The sign-in links for the first 2 dates are now online on http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/208/the_voice

C'est parti pour une nouvelle saison de The Voice .. Les auditions à l'aveugle seront les 12 , 13 , 14 , 19 et 20 novembre. 
Les inscriptions vont se faire au fur et à mesure. 

On commence par les 12 et 13 ! Inscrivez-vous que si vous êtes sur de venir. Inutile de vous inscrire sur toutes les dates. 
Les enfants de moins de 12 ans sont déconseillés au vu de l'heure tardive de fin. Inutile de les fatiguer il y a école le lendemain ;)

translation via Google:
This is a new season for The Voice. The blind auditions will be on November 12, 13, 14, 19 and 20.
Registrations will be done as and when.

We start with 12 and 13! Sign up only if you are sure to come. No need to register on all dates.
Children under 12 years old are advised against the late hour of the end. No need to tire them there is school the next day;)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

The 14th is up now too... there are even 2 auditions that day, one in the afternoon and one in the evening! Have they done that before? How does it work? It says on their site that one ends at 19:00 and the other starts at 18:30, that's weird... :blink:

Anyway, I'll be there on the 14th, my only chance to see Mika this year. :blush-anim-cl: Just don't know if it's possible (or makes sense) to go to both shows that day, I've registered for the evening for now. 

Anyone else here coming on the 14th? I'd love to see some MFCers there. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

The 14th is up now too... there are even 2 auditions that day, one in the afternoon and one in the evening! Have they done that before? How does it work? It says on their site that one ends at 19:00 and the other starts at 18:30, that's weird... :blink:

Anyway, I'll be there on the 14th, my only chance to see Mika this year. :blush-anim-cl: Just don't know if it's possible (or makes sense) to go to both shows that day, I've registered for the evening for now. 

Anyone else here coming on the 14th? I'd love to see some MFCers there. ;)

I wish but my only possibility to go would be on a Saturday and there are no recordings on Saturdays for now :sad:

Has anyone been in touch with Mika's team or The Voice prod as they make groups for the first time this year and maybe an MFC group could be made if there are enough MFCers going at the same date and time  :dunno:

Groups of more than 25 people can contact sharlene@agence-alexandra.com through e-mail.

(translated from their website)

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

franceinfo, franceinfoRadio France

Mis à jour le 25/10/2018 | 12:47 – publié le 25/10/2018 | 12:47

"The Voice" sur TF1 : les talents de la saison 8 "représentent vraiment ce qui se passe aujourd'hui musicalement en France"

Matthieu Grelier, directeur des programmes d'ITV Studios France fait le point sur les nouvelles émissions du groupe, dont la saison 8 de "The Voice" et sa déclinaison "The Voice Kids". Il était l'invité de Célyne Baÿt-Darcourt jeudi 25 octobre sur franceinfo.

Elle a sept saisons à son actif et fait néanmoins le pari de la fraîcheur. The Voice, l'émission musicale phare de TF1, revient début 2019 avec de nouvelles têtes. "C'est la première année qu'il y a autant de nouveaux coaches, puisque trois coaches sur quatre n'étaient pas là l'an dernier", explique Matthieu Grelier, le directeur des programmes d'ITV Studios France, qui produit The Voice. Julien Clerc, Soprano et Jenifer (absente depuis 2016) débarquent ainsi dans les fauteuils rouges au côté du chanteur Mika.

:uk:

Spoiler

Matthieu Grelier, Director of ITV Studios France's programs, reports on the group's new shows, including Season 8 of "The Voice" and "The Voice Kids". He was the guest of Célyne Baÿt-Darcourt Thursday 25 October on franceinfo.

She has seven seasons under her belt and is still betting on freshness. The Voice, TF1's flagship musical show, returns in early 2019 with new faces. "This is the first year that there are so many new coaches, since three coaches out of four were not there last year," explains Matthieu Grelier, the program director of ITV Studios France, which produces The Voice. Julien Clerc, Soprano and Jenifer (absent since 2016) and landed in the red chairs alongside the singer Mika.

MP3 The Voice sur TF1 les talents de la saison 8 représentent vr.mp3

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 2:38 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

Has anyone been in touch with Mika's team or The Voice prod as they make groups for the first time this year and maybe an MFC group could be made if there are enough MFCers going at the same date and time  :dunno:

Groups of more than 25 people can contact sharlene@agence-alexandra.com through e-mail.

(translated from their website)

I would like to go for the 19th of November. Does anybody know any fans wanting to create a group for that date or having some spare places? Me and my 2 friends would like to join. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I would like to go for the 19th of November. Does anybody know any fans wanting to create a group for that date or having some spare places? Me and my 2 friends would like to join. 

i'm not sure when exactly i can go  there ??? but since i don't live far from it , i could go ^^ 

it would be great to meet other fans ! 

tho i don't understand well.. and i'm getting really lost on how we can have a seat in the voices' public ??? 

8 minutes ago, faky said:

i'm not sure when exactly i can go  there ??? but since i don't live far from it , i could go ^^ 

it would be great to meet other fans ! 

tho i don't understand well.. and i'm getting really lost on how we can have a seat in the voices' public ??? 

I know that when a group gathers together  for a certain date someone should call the Cassandra agency and register the group. For smaller groups (under 25 persons) they require a caution check for 200 EUR which is not cashed if the group comes for the program. 

The rule is that if you are in the group, you are not allowed to register individually on the web page. If anybody does this double registration, the whole group will be eliminated!

Can anybody explain it better? Someone knows the procedure as it is now?

If we register as MFC I hope it would be the best way to have places. But MFC has to survey the process.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, I got a confirmation for the evening session of the 14th. 😊 For the afternoon it says "demande annulée", so I guess that's a "no". 🙄

Could some French speaker please translate the dresscode for me? Google translate only partly makes sense. I suppose marques means brands, but google translates it with stains, so I'm not sure how reliable that translation is...  :rolleyes: Another fan told me, no sequins, but I can't find that in this text... :dunno: - was wondering if I could wear a shirt with a silver glittery sequin pineapple on it, but ofc only if it's not against the dresscode.

DRESSCODE
Tenue correcte et colorée exigée. Pas de survêtement ! Pas de vêtement FLUO ! Évitez les marques apparentes et les rayures.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, I got a confirmation for the evening session of the 14th. 😊 For the afternoon it says "demande annulée", so I guess that's a "no". 🙄

Could some French speaker please translate the dresscode for me? Google translate only partly makes sense. I suppose marques means brands, but google translates it with stains, so I'm not sure how reliable that translation is...  :rolleyes: Another fan told me, no sequins, but I can't find that in this text... :dunno: - was wondering if I could wear a shirt with a silver glittery sequin pineapple on it, but ofc only if it's not against the dresscode.

DRESSCODE
Tenue correcte et colorée exigée. Pas de survêtement ! Pas de vêtement FLUO ! Évitez les marques apparentes et les rayures.

You can and should put color but not fluorescent or scratches that go wrong on the camera.
A not too casual business attire.
Not advertise clothing brands.

If you have too much glitter and it goes wrong on camera, you risk being relegated to the background!

Choose clothes where you will be comfortable because you will macerate in your sweat for several hours without moving under the spotlights.
 If you often want to go on screen, a nice makeup and a cute floral dress will give you points.

Like this for exemple:

image.thumb.png.39be72bbc295b3ac6bfac2600988caac.png

Otherwise, your elf costume!

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Loo said:

You can and should put color but not fluorescent or scratches that go wrong on the camera.
A not too casual business attire.
Not advertise clothing brands.

If you have too much glitter and it goes wrong on camera, you risk being relegated to the background!

Choose clothes where you will be comfortable because you will macerate in your sweat for several hours without moving under the spotlights.
 If you often want to go on screen, a nice makeup and a cute floral dress will give you points.

Like this for exemple:

image.thumb.png.39be72bbc295b3ac6bfac2600988caac.png

Otherwise, your elf costume!

Elf costume! :lmfao: No, I don't think so. :teehee:

Thanks for the translation and the tips! Makes sense with the camera interferences, no glitter pineapple then. :mf_rosetinted:  I do have some floral dresses, might not be the best option for November weather, but who knows, they say 20 degrees for the next few days. :aah: So is it always warm inside? Well, better that than too cold.

Edit: Although, I'm not keen on going on screen, just sitting near Mika but being hidden from the camera would be perfect. :lmfao: Guess that's not possible, but I certainly don't need extra camera time. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Elf costume! :lmfao: No, I don't think so. :teehee:

Thanks for the translation and the tips! Makes sense with the camera interferences, no glitter pineapple then. :mf_rosetinted:  I do have some floral dresses, might not be the best option for November weather, but who knows, they say 20 degrees for the next few days. :aah: So is it always warm inside? Well, better that than too cold.

Edit: Although, I'm not keen on going on screen, just sitting near Mika but being hidden from the camera would be perfect. :lmfao: Guess that's not possible, but I certainly don't need extra camera time. 

Watch some episodes of The Voice from past seasons, you'll see if you need a sweater. :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Guys I found out that I won tickets for recording on 12th November !!! :cheer:

I'm going through heart attack right now :swoon:

Can you share any advices, I'm totally green in such things. Thanks

I'm happy for you !

First of all don't forget to confirm as soon as possible :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, carafon said:

I'm happy for you !

First of all don't forget to confirm as soon as possible :wink2:

To whom I should confirm my participation? I have already wrote to Deb if this message is real :lmfao:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Guys I found out that I won tickets for recording on 12th November !!! :cheer:

I'm going through heart attack right now :swoon:

Can you share any advices, I'm totally green in such things. Thanks

Wow! Congrats, Dominika. So finally you are going to Paris! 

Not too much time to organize the travel. I hope it will be OK.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Wow! Congrats, Dominika. So finally you are going to Paris! 

Not too much time to organize the travel. I hope it will be OK.

It's true, I'm working hard on it right now :biggrin2:

Life if truly full of surprises!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1